Happy Pride Month

17,378 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CDUB98 said:

Dude, every school worth a damn education-wise is like this. You cannot avoid it.

So, you either have a choice of sending your kids to a school with a lesser education, and likely lesser job prospects, or sending them back to the motherland and help make the place better.
There are plenty of conservative options with great education. Welding, electrical, or HVAC school would also offer great ROI.
Let's go, Brandon!
Rex Racer
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

The irony is all these responses validate exactly why there is a pride month.

Prove the point post after post.

The irony is there wouldn't be all these responses if there wasn't a pride month.
BallerStaf2003
AG
No, they'd still exist. The mere existence triggers the alpha males to the point they can barely function.

Kinda makes you think the whole tough guy schtick is a facade. I can't imagine being so fragile.
Old McDonald
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Celebrating the perversion of children. *

*young adults, to be accurate
the biggest pervs during pride month are the angry folks who see a rainbow flag and immediately think about gay sex
PanzerAggie06
AG
Rex Racer said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The irony is there wouldn't be all these responses if there wasn't a pride month.

So true. The homos had it so good and were treated fairly and equitably in the US for generations. People only turned on them when Pride Month came into being.
sam callahan
The amount of "look at me! validate me!" on the part of some gays says so much.

I don't care if you are gay, but if you being gay is in the top 50 things that are interesting about you, I do feel sorry for you.
TexAgs91
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

It's a shame this gets a month when our veterans dont
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
atmtws
AG
Happy pride to my fellow fruits!
tysker
AG
Old McDonald said:

Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Celebrating the perversion of children. *

*young adults, to be accurate
the biggest pervs during pride month are the angry folks who see a rainbow flag and immediately think about gay sex
I think about Christians and gay sex. sometimes I think the Christians are just pissed the gays stole their flag. of all groups ya know?!
TXAGFAN
AG
CDUB98 said:

Dude, every school worth a damn education-wise is like this. You cannot avoid it.

So, you either have a choice of sending your kids to a school with a lesser education, and likely lesser job prospects, or sending them back to the motherland and help make the place better.
Not many schools fit that mindset and those that do live in an imaginary world…BYU, Liberty, small religious instititions.
GeorgiAg
AG
TChaney
BallerStaf2003 said:

I can't imagine being so fragile.
Teslag
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

No, they'd still exist. The mere existence triggers the alpha males to the point they can barely function.

Kinda makes you think the whole tough guy schtick is a facade. I can't imagine being so fragile.

The OP typing out the bolded part may be one of the most ironic things ever posted on the internet.
baseballaficionado
If there are a lot more truly hetro couples contracting HIV, it's most likely through anal sex.

Quote:

When discussing HIV risk, people often look at which "type" of sex is riskier. They compare vaginal, anal, and oral sex. Based entirely on the numbers, anal sex is considered the highest risk activity. The risk of HIV infection is almost 18 times greater with anal sex than it is for vaginal sex.2

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-the-risk-of-hiv-from-vaginal-sex-4138626

I will try to find a university study I read a few years back. It was something like vaginal, unprotected sex with an HIV positive woman, yielded less than a 1% chance of contracting the virus.
CDUB98
AG
NoahAg said:

CDUB98 said:

There are plenty of conservative options with great education. Welding, electrical, or HVAC school would also offer great ROI.

1) Given you said college, I excluded the idea of trade school. Trade school is a great ROI, but just like college, it is not for everyone.

2) Please name these great conservative schools and where they land in the USA Today or Forbes rankings of best schools.
B-1 83
AG
Test
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
RebelE Infantry
AG

The state religion of the empire brooks no opposition. Reminder that there is no such thing as secular government.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
TChaney
Jbob04
AG
This country was a much better place when this behavior wasn't encouraged. Also, you aren't born gay, you choose that lifestyle.
Teslag
AG
They probably think it's brave to do that in the Vatican. Brave would be doing it in our embassies across the middle east.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

Rex Racer said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

So true. The homos had it so good and were treated fairly and equitably in the US for generations. People only turned on them when Pride Month came into being.
People who have made the choice to live as gay, a perverted lifestyle, and trying to force others to join in celebrating that garbage is the reason for the push back.
CDUB98
AG
Jbob04 said:

This country was a much better place when this behavior wasn't encouraged. Also, you aren't born gay, you choose that lifestyle.

INCOMING!!
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Quote:

where they land in the USA Today or Forbes rankings of best schools.
If this is important to you I dont know what to tell you. A&M is a degree mill for the most part, operated purely to maximize state funding and collect tuition. There's lots of schools where you can get similar education without the cultural Marxism that has infected academia, but those schools have been set up almost exclusively to avoid the cultural Marxism of academia, so they wont look as good to people rating academic institutions.

There's a few outlier programs for sure, but the vast majority is cookie cutter degrees that give you a credential you need to check a box on a job application.
Dark_Knight
AG
ugh, degenerates and groomers.
Because I'm Batman!

TXAGFAN
AG
GeorgiAg said:

And Saudi Arabia is a place to strive to be like?
93MarineHorn

Quote:

No, the irony is that LBGTs are so accepted and tolerated by western society that you have to start a thread like this to get some attention. That's the real struggle, isn't it, OP? No one cares anymore.
CDUB98
AG
Well, at least name those schools.
TXAGFAN
AG
Rex Racer said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Yeah, we should all just know our place as second class citizens and the world would be great.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
BallerStaf2003 said:

Can you expand on what you mean? Why does anyone take pride in their sexuality? I have never understood the necessity to be proud of what you screw.
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
It must suck to know that most people don't actually like your lifestyle, but act like they do just so they don't get canceled.
Olin's Illegitimate Son That He Doesn't Know About
Fightin_Aggie
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Why do we have a month to celebrate where people put their private parts with other people?

Shouldn't that be umm private? Or do you want to hear about all the Hetero sex going on?

The celebration of peoples private acts that they choose to engage is the problem. It was also the gay mafias initial desire to be left alone and be able to live their lives.

Now that's not enough now we have to celebrate whatever gay sex they are into and indoctrinate our children on how wonderful it is that the gays don't have relations that follow nature biology.

Here I say no. You want to do you after you know all the repercussions I can't stop you nor will I judge you as that is between you, your partner and your God.

But I have no obligation to celebrate or support your decisions. Nor am I required to teach ideologies to my children that I do not agree with
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
baseballaficionado
atmtws said:

Happy pride to my fellow fruits!

I am all for your right to do what you want and you sound like just a great all-around human. With that said, we have to stop dividing people based off race, sexuality, etc. It's just not important and only breeds resentment, like you're seeing in this thread.
TXAGFAN
AG
TexAgs91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

It's a shame this gets a month when our veterans dont
You can't be serious? May is military appreciation month, if you didn't celebrate it that is on YOU.
sam callahan
Quote:

I can't imagine being so fragile.

Insisting others celebrate your sexual preferences is the height of fragility.
TXAGFAN
AG
baseballaficionado said:

If there are a lot more truly hetro couples contracting HIV, it's most likely through anal sex.

Quote:

When discussing HIV risk, people often look at which "type" of sex is riskier. They compare vaginal, anal, and oral sex. Based entirely on the numbers, anal sex is considered the highest risk activity. The risk of HIV infection is almost 18 times greater with anal sex than it is for vaginal sex.2

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-the-risk-of-hiv-from-vaginal-sex-4138626

I will try to find a university study I read a few years back. It was something like vaginal, unprotected sex with an HIV positive woman, yielded less than a 1% chance of contracting the virus.
Due to the increasing availability of Prep in UK's gay population I believe their data recently showed heterosexual people are contracting HIV at higher rates.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.