***Stranger Things Season 3 SPOILERS THREAD***

41,573 Views | 323 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by C@LAg
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sex Panther said:

That reminds me. The other day I caught a few minutes of San Andreas on tv. Who should I see? America's newest sweetheart, Alexi.

His character you ask? A scientist... named Alexi

Kind of burying the headline, bud
Bregxit
AG
MW03 said:

Sex Panther said:

That reminds me. The other day I caught a few minutes of San Andreas on tv. Who should I see? America's newest sweetheart, Alexi.

His character you ask? A scientist... named Alexi

Kind of burying the headline, bud

Headline or headlights?
TexasAggie_02
AG
s13fenton
double aught
AG
Didn't think he could get any cooler.
bearamedic99
AG
s13fenton said:

THIS more than anything makes me want to be a NFL player, not the money or fame but the chance to fling nerd stuff in jock faces and be cool doing it.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Just finished.

My initial thoughts:

-I didn't find S3 as great as some of you did and imho its the weakest of the 3 seasons but still good. Not great, but good.

-I love the show but I absolutely feel like they need to wrap this up in the 4th season. Its been a great story, a great ride, but carrying it more than 4 seasons seems like it would be forced unless the kids are taking on something completely new then perhaps more seasons may be ok. But I doubt it.

-I think there is very little doubt Hopper is still alive. Whether its the prison or the upside down. No way they have him go out like that.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Just finished.

My initial thoughts:

-I didn't find S3 as great as some of you did and imho its the weakest of the 3 seasons but still good. Not great, but good.

Chipotlemonger
AG
Very late addition to this thread. I thought that season 3 worked together nicely. Just finished it after putting it off a while and not watching it regularly.
C@LAg
looked up to see if there was an update to when S4 might air, and S4 is STILL filming, and will be through August.

So likely not this year, although I guess they MIGHT be able to hit Christmas depending on how much post prod they got through with earlier footage.

i wonder how they are going to mesh the growing kids with earlier footage and later footage given how long the shooting period was...

or if they just ended up refilming the earlier content.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.