*** 2018 Movie Release Schedule ***

90,578 Views | 794 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TCTTS
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know what happened to Hollywood but I love the increased attention to sci fi lately.
schmendeler
AG
is there a bigger jump in characters than from the queen of England to lisbeth?
Max Power
AG
I'm huge fan of Fincher's Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with Rooney Mara. I think I read a while back she would play the character again but wasn't approached. Tough for me to think Foy will be as good as her but I'll give it a shot, she is really great in The Crown. The Crown is a show I never thought I'd like, but I loved it once I gave it a chance and she's so good as Queen Elizabeth.
Max Power
AG
FancyKetchup14
AG
Serenity like a good psychological thriller.

Also, Anne Hatheway can get it.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
wangus12
AG
TCTTS said:

How do these movies always get me
wangus12
AG
schmendeler said:

How did I miss hearing about Ad Astra? That cast tho.
Same. That sounds amazing
TCTTS
AG
ATM1876 said:

This one's not coming out until March 1, 2019, take it to the 2019 Movie Release Schedule thread.
Damn it, and I just realized Lego Movie 2 isn't either. I'll start building out the 2019 thread this weekend, which should take another week or so after that in my free time...
TCTTS
AG
ATM1876 said:

Great weekend opening lineup, just bought my ticket to see Hereditary tonight. Seeing Ocean's 8 this weekend with my sister and will try to squeeze in Won't You Be My Neighbor? at some point.
Nice. Yeah, I think I'm doing Ocean's tonight and Neighbor on Saturday. Don't know if I bring myself to see Hereditary, but we'll see.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
So that leaves confirmed for for today...

- Bad Times at the El Royale

Conformed for tomorrow...

- First Man
- Halloween

With these three still TBD...

- Life Itself
- The Little Stranger
- A Simple Favor
schmendeler
AG
TCTTS said:

ATM1876 said:

Great weekend opening lineup, just bought my ticket to see Hereditary tonight. Seeing Ocean's 8 this weekend with my sister and will try to squeeze in Won't You Be My Neighbor? at some point.
Don't know if I bring myself to see Hereditary, but we'll see.
don't think it will be good, or just don't like horror?
TCTTS
AG
Everyone says it's amazing, I'm just never in the mood for something that freaky looking.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, curious to hear what you think.
Sex Panther
AG
I'm a pretty big horror fan and I'm sure I'll see it... but I'm hesitant based on the trailers. Movie looks disturbing.
TajMaballer
AG
I'm personally excited for Hotel Artemis mainly because Brian Tyree Henry. He's so damn good on Atlanta that I will watch anything with him it.

Seeing HA, Hereditary, and Ocean's this weekend. Great movie weekend!
TCTTS
AG
Sex Panther said:

I'm a pretty big horror fan and I'm sure I'll see it... but I'm hesitant based on the trailers. Movie looks disturbing.
I can handle horror just fine, but yeah, I've seen so many people say it's just straight up disturbing. Like it haunts you for days if not weeks, and even though it's apparently amazing, I just don't know if up for that.
TCTTS
AG
No worries. I love doing it. But yeah, it takes a decent chunk of time. It's easier when I do like a month or two each night and break it up that way, then just post all at once when I'm done. Think I'm going to break the formatting up a bit this time as well and do a post for each season (the first five posts of the thread, not five threads) so it's easier to edit. Scrolling through a single, long ass post as it loads definitely takes longer to edit.
TCTTS
AG
Max Power
AG
I'm a horror fan, but I don't think I can handle Hereditary, it looks too unsettling. I don't know where they found that girl, but send her back, it looks like they found a child with no soul to put in that film.
TCTTS
AG
Well, it'd technically be the same amount/length of trailers. I don't think it'll help load times any better for the first page, will only be slightly easier for me to edit. But if anyone has any other ideas, I'm all ears...
SeattleAgJr
http://observer.com/2018/06/total-garbage-hotel-artemis-jodie-foster-worst-movie-of-the-year/
TCTTS
AG
Ah, yeah, I see what you're saying.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

http://observer.com/2018/06/total-garbage-hotel-artemis-jodie-foster-worst-movie-of-the-year/
Quote:

This shoddy, gross, cruel and nauseating freak show is the work of Drew Pearce, a writer of no discernible talent (Iron Men 3, Mission ImpossibleRogue Nation),
Okay, it's safe to say that this reviewer can go and fornicate himself with a chainsaw as he obviously has no taste in movies.

It took me two sentences into his review to stop reading that garbage.
SeattleAgJr
Did you not notice the byline and who it is? That is why I posted it... For s**** and grins.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.