*** JUSTICE LEAGUE ***

111,602 Views | 1009 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Brick Tamland
D12Lloyd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/justice-league-reshoots-1202502433/
Dro07
AG
Quote:

Because of this, a mustache he grew for his character in the "Mission: Impossible" sequel will have to be digitally removed in post-production.
His lips will look funky i am sure.

Why not just give Superman a Mustache? Hell they don't stick to source material and it would be awesome for a superstache
Jim01
AG
This is just too much. From the article:

Quote:

Because of this, a mustache he grew for his character in the "Mission: Impossible" sequel will have to be digitally removed in post-production. Paramount, which is distributing the "Mission: Impossible" sequel, would not allow Cavill to shave the facial hair while production was taking place.

So they are having to spend hundreds of thousands in removing Superman's mustache instead of the Mission Impossible people spending a few hundred on some fake mustaches. That is just awesome.
Flashdiaz
AG
most of the trailer already looks like unrealistic, overblown cgi usage... why not do more cgi on the few remaining actor's face scenes.
dcaggie04
AG
Why should the mission:impossible production have to spend additional money because WB/DC couldn't get crap right when they had him full time?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
dromo07 said:

He is surfing a bad guy... come on thats clever... cuz he is aquaman. You know water and stuff.

Make these fish Para-Demons and I'm all in.....
Jim01
AG
They shouldn't. When I say it's awesome I meant that I love that the MI guys are sticking it to them like that.
dcaggie04
AG
Jim01 said:

They shouldn't. When I say it's awesome I meant that I love that the MI guys are sticking it to them like that.
Well, if you had actually used those words, I might have understood your tone.
toucan82
dave94 said:

Jim01 said:

Also, AquaMan standing on the bad guy, landing through a 5 story building and shooting out was corny as hell.

It was way too reminiscint of the monster in BvS. God, I can't even remember his name.
Superman?
dave94
AG
toucan82 said:

dave94 said:

Jim01 said:

Also, AquaMan standing on the bad guy, landing through a 5 story building and shooting out was corny as hell.

It was way too reminiscint of the monster in BvS. God, I can't even remember his name.
Superman?
[url=http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR2rT3_aLVAhUI94MKHUygAbYQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fgifs%2Fbatman-v-superman-doomsday-mTWgARb8aE59u&psig=AFQjCNFSKZRGEZCjwTxvi4xEvxoHxm4BoA&ust=1501022267499950][/url]

I meant him "riding the wave" of the building is way too similar (and cheesy) like Doomsday's scene.
Aggie94
AG
"Superman was a beacon to the world...He didn't just save people, he made them see the best parts of themselves."

LOL - in which movie did this happen? The one where he saved only Lois Lane while destroying Metropolis in a fist fight, or was it when the world distrusted and feared him AFTER said fistfight?
TCTTS
AG
Was thinking the exact same thing. Superman didn't do sh*t and then died. And now we're supposed to accept that the world is not only in mourning and just can't deal with him being gone, but is ALSO now inspired by him? It's so dumb. In two movies we've had ONE short montage of him saving people, and he looked so pissed off and annoyed to even be doing so. Hell, halfway through BvS everyone was HATING him outside of that court hearing. And I think that's the last public appearance he made in these movies, save for the Doomsday fight, which hardly any civilian saw.
TCTTS
AG
Jim01
AG
That's amazing. Lol. We need a movie with that guy alongside Ace and Gary.
AliasMan02
AG
dave94 said:

toucan82 said:

dave94 said:

Jim01 said:

Superman?
[url=http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR2rT3_aLVAhUI94MKHUygAbYQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fgifs%2Fbatman-v-superman-doomsday-mTWgARb8aE59u&psig=AFQjCNFSKZRGEZCjwTxvi4xEvxoHxm4BoA&ust=1501022267499950][/url]

I meant him "riding the wave" of the building is way too similar (and cheesy) like Doomsday's scene.

Looks just like a "dark version" of a Ninja Turtle riding a skateboard.
lunchbox
Dro07
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
AgMarauder04
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh **** yes.

Clavell
AG
How depressing, are any of those people still alive?
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Oh **** yes.

I'm closer to retirement age than beginning career age and I still watch that opening sequence with a sense of awe and wonder and for a brief moment once again will believe that a man can fly.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Meh, just another attempt to build up hype rather than simply rely on a good product.
AggieLitigator
Gene Hackman was a bad ass Lex Luthor
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
AggieLitigator said:

Gene Hackman was a bad ass Lex Luthor
Two of his lines that always amused me ...

Why does the number 180 describe both you (Otis) and me? Your weight and my IQ.

Even with all this accumulated knowledge when will these dummies learn how to use the door knob?
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
Justice League trailer Sunday. The Last Jedi trailer Monday. The competition is officially on.
Sapper Redux
CE Lounge Lizzard said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Oh **** yes.

I'm closer to retirement age than beginning career age and I still watch that opening sequence with a sense of awe and wonder and for a brief moment once again will believe that a man can fly.

I recently rewatched the original Superman with my daughter and it reminded me how much I wanted to be Superman when I saw it as a little kid. Not just the super powers, but to be as good a person a Superman was and stand up for the right things. The new DC movies lost that completely until Wonder Woman. Unfortunately there's a lot of violence in that movie, so I may wait a little longer to show it to my daughter.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
TCTTS said:

Justice League trailer Sunday. The Last Jedi trailer Monday. The competition is officially on.
Competition?

Justice League vs. The Last Jedi.

B*tch, please.
TCTTS
AG
No doubt Jedi destroys it at the box office and likely in terms of quality as well. Was mainly talking about the marketing competition for eye balls over the next couple of months.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I'm just kidding. I think DC has terrible luck when it comes to dropping these trailers.

It's like Marvel/Disney has all these trailers in their back pocket waiting for DC to think that they have an opening with one of theirs.

DC drops a trailer? BOOM! The next day, Marvel/Disney drop their own and make everyone forget about DC.

It would be kinda sad if it wasn't so funny.
AggieLitigator
GiveEmHellBill said:

I'm just kidding. I think DC has terrible luck when it comes to dropping these trailers.

It's like Marvel/Disney has all these trailers in their back pocket waiting for DC to think that they have an opening with one of theirs.

DC drops a trailer? BOOM! The next day, Marvel/Disney drop their own and make everyone forget about DC.

It would be kinda sad if it wasn't so funny.

Infinity war will drop this month as well
TajMaballer
AG
Wouldn't be surprised if we get a Black Panther trailer either.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.