*** JUSTICE LEAGUE ***

113,165 Views | 1009 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Brick Tamland
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We also don't even know if the trailer description is real. History tells us that it's most likely fake. I can count on one hand the amount of times those things have been accurate over the past 15 years or so.
MooreTrucker
AG
When are we going to get to see this trailer?
TCTTS
AG
Comic-Con. A little over three weeks from now.
AgMarauder04
AG
Also true. I mean, we know they are copying Marvel, but to make Supes go bad because Cap did is pushing it
Flashdiaz
AG
AgMarauder04 said:

Again, it is just his entrance into the trailer.

There is zero context.
maybe it's another batnightmare
dave94
AG
Flashdiaz said:

AgMarauder04 said:

Again, it is just his entrance into the trailer.

There is zero context.
maybe it's another batnightmare
Please let it be, this place will go nuts.
Aggies76
AG
Please don't do this to Superman.
YouBet
AG
Do none of y'all remember Bizarro? That's how they would probably do an evil Superman unless they followed the Injustice story line.

All pointless until we get context though.
Dro07
AG
Probably a batnightmare like someone stated before. It would be epic
JuliusCaesarAggie
In the Snyderverse, based on his "interpretation" of Superman, wouldn't evil Superman smile and save people with no existential dread or Randian overtones?
Sapper Redux
Found his evil Superman.

JuliusCaesarAggie
Bright colors, smiles, friendly, selfless. Major evil in Snyder's book.
JuliusCaesarAggie
But for real, how big of a brick would Zack Snyder sh*t if Joss Whedon had the JL movie end with Henry Cavill breaking the fourth wall and winking at the audience?
jackie childs
what do you mean by evil Superman? like he liked about his mom being named Martha?
TCTTS
AG
Flashdiaz
AG
At the end of ahe trailer, the glass full of liquid ripples like something big is coming... I can only get it's a Tyrannosaurus rex.
SeattleAgJr
Flashdiaz said:

At the end of ahe trailer, the glass full of liquid ripples like something big is coming... I can only get it's a Tyrannosaurus rex.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Dinosaurs
rhutton125
AG
I'll have to watch again later on a bigger screen than an iPhone but I can say this right now: I don't like how "cool" Aquaman is. All his whoos and oh yeahs..
FL_Ag1998
AG
I know its been said many, many times but.....in an ideal world, as a collective we should be waaaay more excited about this because we've already been thoroughly introduced to all of these heroes and their personalities and powers. But this isn't an ideal world. This is one in which WB/DC can't look at a simple blueprint of "movie universe" building and follow the simple instructions.
Murder Hornet
AG
Agree Aquaman is way to "brochacho" for my tastes.

Also the water vibration is Superman landing in the Batcave just in time to save the day.

Trailer makes the movie look like a cluttered CGI mess
AggieLitigator
Loved the trailer. Did y'all notice the villain says no lanterns (plural) and no kyrptonian. So I guess we are getting two green lanterns.
Brick Tamland
AggieLitigator said:

Loved the trailer. Did y'all notice the villain says no lanterns (plural) and no kyrptonian. So I guess we are getting two green lanterns.

There's a Green Lanterns Corps movie coming out (supposedly)
Dro07
AG
They are trying to figure out a creative way to bring back Chris Pine for Wonder Woman 2? I really want to email them the green lantern idea
Quad Dog
AG
If I had to pick the image of everything wrong with DCU it would be a slow motion bullet casing falling from the Batmobile.
dave94
AG
Quad Dog said:

If I had to pick the image of everything wrong with DCU it would be a slow motion bullet casing falling from the Batmobile.

Haha, that's so Snyder.
AustinAg2K
I don't know much about The Flash except what I've seen on a couple of the WB episodes. Is he supposed to be a snarky teenager like Spiderman? This Flash seemed like a direct response to the popularity of Spiderman in Civil War. Is that the way he is in the comics, or is this just a copy of Spidey?
Sex Panther
AG
He's a wisecracking smartass
Jim01
AG
Just watched the trailer.

Cyborg just looks unspeakably horrible to me. Reminds me of the ships in the Star Wars prequels, impossibly shiny and polished and fake looking. Even in the midst of battle the medal is glossy as all F.

Also, AquaMan standing on the bad guy, landing through a 5 story building and shooting out was corny as hell.
dave94
AG
Jim01 said:

Also, AquaMan standing on the bad guy, landing through a 5 story building and shooting out was corny as hell.

It was way too reminiscint of the monster in BvS. God, I can't even remember his name.
Dro07
AG
He is surfing a bad guy... come on thats clever... cuz he is aquaman. You know water and stuff.
jeffk
AG
Flashdiaz said:

It's either Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Superman (back from the dead, holy crap!) or Optimus Prime.
Dro07
AG
With the emphasis that Alfred made on "Hope" Its sups bruh
Flashdiaz
AG
I'm beginning to think Snyder is the new Joel Schumacker. I expect to see villains in blacklight alleys doing bad guy menacing things on motorcycles.
Brick Tamland
jeffk said:

Flashdiaz said:

It's either Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Superman (back from the dead, holy crap!) or Optimus Prime.

This would make Justice League THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME
swc93
AG
Can't wait to watch this...
in a year on HBO when it is raining outside and my Family is all bored to death.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.