***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

131,622 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Duncan Idaho
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems pretty stupid to have the mayhem vote be only the one charter. What is to keep one charter from acting against another chapter and just keep voting them clean.

I think the concern would be that his samcrow might have enough votes to get him off.

Of course this show never thinks one than one step ahead.

Duncan Idaho
And was anyone else disappointed that the truck driver was vic mackey after he finished his stint with ice.

They threw in that crappy sopranos reference with the "wouldn't be the first I was throwe in the back of a car"....look straight into camera and past 4th wall.
petey88

For the foreshadow predictions, perhaps Jax goes flying off a bridge.

A year or two ago, when FX was showing commercials hyping the upcoming season, one part of a commercial showed Gemma standing on a bridge, then a motorcycle is flying through the air with Jax above, and then disappears over the bridge edge.
zap
AG
Jax, Chibs and Happy will all die in one huge crash.

jackie childs
quote:
Seems pretty stupid to have the mayhem vote be only the one charter. What is to keep one charter from acting against another chapter and just keep voting them clean.

I think the concern would be that his samcrow might have enough votes to get him off.

Of course this show never thinks one than one step ahead.
while it might not make sense, i just can't imagine sutter leaving as scene as important as jax's mayhem vote being left to charters we've never seen until last week or being held off-screen.

i keep coming back to the intro of the show and the way jax's back tattoo disappears at the end. so part of me still thinks we see the mayhem vote at sam crow. jax makes his pitch and says "this has to be done". then we'll go around the table and they'll all say how they don't want to do it, but will honor his wishes, etc. then one of them (probably chibs or tig) will vote no. they'll strip him of his patch, he'll black out his back tat and he's off on JT's bike.
Duncan Idaho
And that would be gayer than tig, juice, Manson and Boyd crowder pulling a train
UnderoosAg
AG
^^^ A mayhem vote refers to "meeting Mr. Mayhem", i.e. getting whacked. You don't kicked out for killing another prez, you get shot. One way or another, Jax is dead.
ORAggieFan
I was about to ask if Mayhem was getting kicked out or getting killed. So, SAMCRO would need to vote unanimous to kill Jax? I just don't get how they do it even if he tells the story he told the other presidents. They were there, they saw him reach for the gun. Of all the dumbass stuff Jax has done, that's what gets him killed?

I love how they just don't care about hiding anything. Go murder your mom and the sheriff and keep the bloody shoes (and most likely the murder weapon)? Yeah, that's smart.
UnderoosAg
AG
You also have to consider this last season was written late. Nothing, as evidenced by this thread, suggests Sutter had a master plan and had imagery along the way to provide foreshadowing. In addition to the bike going off the bridge spots, there were promos of a big ol' fight with everyone throwing haymakers that never happened.
Mr.Bond
AG
Fake his death
Duncan Idaho
Able kills Jax in order to get patched in
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Able kills Jax in order to get patched in

"Soh-ree Dad-dee.........BANG!!!" Or perhaps he stabs him with his fork over and over and over and over. or maybe he just talks to him until Jax shoots himself.

A quick Googleage shows that it may be an everybody vote, as in other charters. The kicker with Jax is that he's a prez. It would also seem that by running SAMCRO he would also be the national president.

Does anyone here sell Amway, Herbalife, or Mary Kay? Maybe y'all can shed some light on how you deal with members who overstep their boundaries.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
Does anyone here sell Amway, Herbalife, or Mary Kay? Maybe y'all can shed some light on how you deal with members who overstep their boundaries.

Duncan Idaho
quote:

Depends on how much product they move
ORAggieFan
quote:
You also have to consider this last season was written late. Nothing, as evidenced by this thread, suggests Sutter had a master plan and had imagery along the way to provide foreshadowing. In addition to the bike going off the bridge spots, there were promos of a big ol' fight with everyone throwing haymakers that never happened.

Huh? All along Sutter planned 7 seasons.
Trident 88
AG
I think it's just his own charter that votes on whether or not Jax meets Mr. Mayhem. Also, I think a mayhem vote has to be unanimous.
redsquirrelAG
AG
So the mayhem vote is only if you kill a prez? Is that why Clay got two votes?
jackie childs
quote:
So the mayhem vote is only if you kill a prez? Is that why Clay got two votes?

I don't think so. I believe Clay got two votes because Bobby voted "no" the first time
redsquirrelAG
AG
I guess I'm speaking in regards to they voted on Clay losing his patch then did a mayhem vote? And yes Bobby ****ed that first vote up and why wouldn't one of the others do the same now? I mean for all he's done, Jury did go for his gun. Who knows? The Irish are in town and I'm sure one son dies because of it.
agmatt06
AG
Just a heads up. There is a companion book that was supposed to come out AFTER the finale that already shipped.

If you're the curious, there are some spoilers out there on the web for the finale.
Ag_07
AG
quote:

If you're the curious, there are some spoilers out there on the web for the finale.

Good god no. That's the only reason we're all watching. That would make this all a huge waste.

Duncan Idaho
quote:
Just a heads up. There is a companion book that was supposed to come out AFTER the finale that already shipped.

I would disown anyone who bought that book
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
quote:

As late as early October, the finale hadn't been written. This last season has been too much of a crapfest for me to believe Sutter had everything mapped out in great detail.
UnderoosAg
AG
No spoilers in the article. Didn't read the comments.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/sons-of-anarchy-series-finale-leak-spoilers-book-kurt-sutter-apology-1201311122/
chris1515
AG
You can search for spoilers and quickly find a pic of the page in the book that is causing the uproar. It gives a rundown of who dies, and by omission...who lives. It's going to be a busy finale...
ORAggieFan
quote:
quote:
quote:

As late as early October, the finale hadn't been written. This last season has been too much of a crapfest for me to believe Sutter had everything mapped out in great detail.

It's been crap for five seasons now
ChipFTAC01
AG
I was kind of surprised that SOA only has 5 or 6 charters. I always kind of assumed they were like the Hills Angels or Bandidos or Outlaws and had 20+ charters. I guess that would be a lot harder to show them having a meeting. And to be fair, they've never mentioned anything outside of the handful of other west coast charters.
mm98
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's been crap for five seasons now

I disagree a little.

i thought after Ireland it picked up for about a season.
zap
AG
Everything thus far points to Jax dying. If he doesn't, I want my money back. He's a loathsome, murdering, irredeemable turd.

Crime don't pay kids.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
The overweight clown folds a balloon into a pink poodle and hands it to Abel, who says thank you," it said. Jax, Thomas in his arms, takes Abel by the hand and heads into the carnival.

That was Sutter's idea of a teaser some time back via the twitters. He then posted an update and said it was BS.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Is there anything worth watching in the After Anarchy? Even something akin to a Tig/Walt emotional love scene? Or a wheels off stoned Bobby?
UnderoosAg
AG
I've tried watching a couple of the after abortions. The new host is better than the HERE! ON LIVE! TV!! guy, but really dry. The parts I saw Sutter and the cast made it sound as though they'd accomplished the tv version of curing cancer. Stuff about character development, story arcs, and hidden Aztec symbology and how the Illuminati really run the ice cream shop. Or something like that.
JonSnow
I fully expect the finale to include a seen in the morgue of some random necrophiliac sodomizing Juice one last time.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
I fully expect the finale to include a seen in the morgue of some random necrophiliac sodomizing Juice one last time.

Llol
UnderoosAg
AG
And a zombie Gemms

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.