So has anyone ever seen this Greg D character on yelp?

133,611 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CoachtobeNamed$$$
Swarely
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Geralt of Rivia
S
He reviewed Yelp

quote:
Ahh finally! So I got a phone call from Yelp today and it eventually put a huge smile on my face. The man was very nice and respectful and listened when I explained that my Elite badge was missing and that I have not been able to use TALK over 5 years. Now I feel pretty silly for not realizing that Yelp does in fact have support that reads questions that members ask.

If ya'll will recall back in the day (before the APP or any apps for that matter) all support was done by E-Mail. Like fixing wrong addresses, merging duplicate listings or if you just need help. Well, when the features (excluding support) eventually adapted into the APP I for the most part quit using E-Mail support. They either didn't respond or I didn't see it.

So to be perfectly fair now that Yelp has shown that they can be reached for support and that they do actually care about problems with my account I'm super happy to be able to give 4 Stars as "Yay! I'm a fan." Cause I definitely am. It seems like an early Christmas gift to have my faith restored in good customer service and fairness.

So for the time being instead of answering questions from everyone whom asks "How can you not possibly be Elite?" I'm just going to refer to this review. It is genuinely embarrassing to not have known that there is support still that can help you with account issues.

I highly suspect over time and with patience I will be able to finally give Yelp the 5 stars that I very much want to.

Now I feel like buying Yelp stock again.
mid90
AG
What a self righteous *******.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm sure Sam's Club is very depressed about their 1* review

quote:
Oh Chris T nailed it. And I guess this is the last place in Aggieland that I have not reviewed.

Like Walmart (Sam's) doesn't have security and cameras to be able to tell if you paid your stuff? No, instead they need to hire some elderly former Las Vegas chain smokers to look at your receipt and the crap you bought before you can exit? Isn't that called unlawful detainment?

I'm a busy guy and have always paid for my **** here, so why have someone stop me on the way out? My time is worth more than that. So I can save a few bux on a huge box of sodium laden hot pockets or a huge bevy of cheap garbage made in China and then someone on deaths bed stops me on the way out, because they didn't plan for retirement and Walmart/Sams wants to look good for hiring the elderly?

No.

I wish I could write a letter to Sam Walton. Unfortunately he died in 1992. Wonder if Sam paid for all of his ****...
Fonzie Scheme
AG
He sounds like a productive member of society who contributes to the greater good.
FlyRod
A lot of people in BCS have shut down their Yelp accounts because of him. Maybe that's a good thing.
Geralt of Rivia
S
He visited Brookshire Bros in Navasota...4 stars

quote:
College Station can be a nightmare to try to grocery shop in at times. It doesn't matter which HEB you go to as they are all the same items for the most part. And when students are all moving in or out or there's a big game, the parking lots are full. And Kroger is just too expensive as if you forget to scan that stupid key chain fob you just got screwed big time.

So we decided to go a little out of town for basic grocery shopping. Parking here was easy once I could get to the store after being tailgated by a Navasota police car from the 40 mph to 30 mph speed trap reduction in one block.

The store is old and the selection is basic. It has a deli and cafe, pharmacy and meat market. One thing I always find interesting about grocery stores is that they will tell you a lot about the neighborhood. People out here seem to eat more pork than beef or chicken combined. HUGE selection of bulk pork, and almost no chicken. Go figure.

No craft beers and the wine is expensive with no top shelf. Friendly staff. Just wish they had said something to the rough looking character that was smoking right at the single entrance / exit door. How uncouth (of him).

Oddly enough this store has the largest and widest selection of pimiento cheese spreads as I have ever seen. I don't even think the Austin Central Market has as many types. Maybe it goes good with pork?
Amazing Moves
I can't wait for him to review that smug neck beard on the yelp commercials. We know just the place... Stfu!!

I'm sure it will be glowing.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
He sounds like a productive member of society who contributes to the greater good.
The greater good.
boboguitar
AG
I volunteer as tribute to "take him out."
Geralt of Rivia
S
Careful, he threatened legal action against fonzie on page 1 or 2
rhoswen
AG
It's like he's never been to Navasota before. Or any other small town for that matter.

I'm relieved he avoids kroger, though.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
Careful, he threatened legal action against fonzie on page 1 or 2

Strange. Nothing was ever proven.
True Anomaly
AG
This thread made me realize I'd completely forgotten about the greatness of critter cam
boboguitar
AG
quote:
This thread made me realize I'd completely forgotten about the greatness of critter cam

Swarely
Liquor store in Japan

Geralt of Rivia
S
Maybe he went to visit Bootsie
FlyRod
http://www.yelp.com/biz/gigem-food-mart-chevron-college-station?hrid=88BQPHP6OpjaHLALHJxw4A&utm_source=oshare
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Holy crap. He's off his meds and has clearly gone too far.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/gigem-food-mart-chevron-college-station?hrid=88BQPHP6OpjaHLALHJxw4A&utm_source=oshare
That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Here is the text:
ISIS or according to the Obama Administration so called ISIL does in fact exist in Aggieland. It's right in front of your children's faces and right across the street from Texas A&M University. Less than 500 feet from none other that Hullabaloo Hall you have semi demi Muslim terrorists preying on your children. I've watched it for 10 years now and I am tired of being quiet. Someone needs to speak up about this.

If anyone can snap a photo of an American working here behind the counter, I will personally give you $1,000,000.00. It will never happen as it has never happened. This location used to be a Citgo which was called Aggie Food Store until A&M threatened to sue them for using the word Aggie in violation of trademark. Here is a photo or two:

yelp.com/biz_photos/citg
yelp.com/biz_photos/citg

Why does the front door have a huge amount of handprints on it and has never been cleaned for the last decade? That is because no one cares and they consider Americans to be pigs to begin with. No one cares about sanity here. All they care about is collecting money from the infidels.

In my experience with this store I have seen the owner Shawn (fake name short for probably Mohamaad) call white American customers "piece of ****". He and his staff refer to customers as "piece of ****" so often that I am sure I can get a video. It has just been so shocking to see that I wasn't expecting it. I will have my camera out and will prove this. These Mohamaads always refer to white kids as "piece of ****".

ISIS is right here, this gas station. This gas station is run by anti American Muslim terrorists that stole the name "Aggies" until A&M had to nearly sue them. Public record. They don't offer any public restrooms as per their licences with Citgo and now Chevron and they hate Americans. The cuss at Americans, call them "****". I have seen it many times.

When there is (and I am not saying when as I don't know), when there -IS- an Islamic Radical terror attack on the Texas A&M University campus it is going to be tied to these hateful radicals.

I have been correct on over 90% of restaurant predictions for failure and when you live somewhere for a decade you do learn. I know I am correct about this. Any terror attacks with be connected to here as these are the people that hate Americans the most, and they flagrantly display their hatred. No secrets and nothing hidden, these guys HATE Americans big time.

I have an extremely good track record for predicting restaurants that will fail and close in Bryan and College Station as it took a decade of my life to learn the trends. In the decade I have lived in Aggieland, and in eating at every known restaurant (try to find one I have not reviewed) I have learned the feel of the community. I have learned the campus of A&M and eaten everywhere there as well, and I have learned the community.

We can clearly see our enemy standing right in front of us with no reservations nor hiding whom they are. In the nearly 2000 reviews I have written for Bryan and College Station locations over the last decade, I am predicting that when there is a terror attack on A&M campus, it will be related to this strain of Muslin extremists, and likely tied with the owners of the Shell station a few blocks from here, and the Mosque at 417 Stasney, all in the same area.

The people that hate Americans are not hiding. They are right here in our faces.

And of course gas is always more expensive here than anywhere else. Us "Piece of **** pigs" should have to pay more, right?
Tanya 93
Holy ****!

I hope they sue him.
Geralt of Rivia
BlueMiles
AG
Is GregD also Trump? That's the voice I read the review in.
Scruffy
AG
They've had Americans work there, just not many. Most of the guys there are family. And they're Indian.
I hope they do sue, and win.
rhoswen
AG
One or two were pakistani. I always thought the guys in there when I was in there (and let me park for free) were good people. Went in yesterday purposely to say hi.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
They can sue but what are they going to get? Sammiches from Jimmy John's?
Duncan Idaho
Greg D is Picadillo? Or is he some other politics poster?
Slicer97
AG
quote:
In my experience with this store I have seen the owner Shawn (fake name short for probably Mohamaad) call white American customers "piece of ****". He and his staff refer to customers as "piece of ****" so often that I am sure I can get a video. It has just been so shocking to see that I wasn't expecting it. I will have my camera out and will prove this. These Mohamaads always refer to white kids as "piece of ****".

What are the odds that Greg D is the white person "Shawn" is calling a "piece of ****"? I mean, a spade is a spade, right?
Swarely
ellebee
Wtf?!?!
FlyRod
Guess: he went to review the food truck parked there and tried to use their bathroom. They gave him the "paying customers only" response, and it sent his fragile mental state over the edge.

Friend of mine who bartends at The Republic said he tried to get a seat there and they said they were full. Within an hour a Yelp review of the place similar to the one above was posted. Staff all had a good laugh over it.
Geralt of Rivia
S
That review must have been deleted at some point. I just tried to find it and was unsuccessful
Geralt of Rivia
S
Somebody is angry with Taz Indian Cuisine

quote:
This one star review is for customer service today. Yes, Taz ranks high in Indian cuisine as they have no competition in College Station. I like Taz. However I do not appreciate how I was treated today. Take a look at this receipt and I am going to point out several issues:

yelp.com/biz_photos/taz-

That is my receipt from about two hours ago for a phone in take out order.

1) I ordered NAAN, plain Indian style bread to use for some home made Indian Curry. They charged me sales tax for bread. Sales tax is only to be charged if you are served in Texas and I was not served, I purchased simple bread.

2) Now here's the real annoying part. When the cashier went to charge me I handed her my credit card and she said they have a minimum purchase of $5 for a card and asked for cash. Well, I don't usually carry cash as it's a disgusting way to transfer germs, especially when dealing with food. The cashier went on over and over telling me that their bank charges them too many fees and how I better "remember next time". No ****. She told me that and seemed to be attempting to embarrass me in front of other customers for spending $4.33 (including their overcharge of .33) all over .67 cents? (Technically $1 with their overcharge of tax).

She reluctantly swiped my card very, very slow as if she was going to deny me the bread and I was just ready to walk out anyway. She then again scolded me and told me "you just remember this the next time you come". NO ****!

So I told her I won't be back. I also advised her that if their bank is charging them too much that is not my problem and told her not to complain to me about that and be happy I decided to come there.

The NAAN was great, but I will never spend one penny here again nor return without an apology.

Now I am questioning the quality of their food. If they want to overcharge a customer tax on non taxed food to make .33 cents and then complain about the bank fees of .67 cents, what are they doing in the kitchen to cut costs?

My order didn't include a receipt so I called them and they did E-Mail me a receipt, which I am sure took up more of their time than the bank fees on .67.

Beware of a restaurant that cares so much about .67 cents. And Taz, look what it got you?

Don't treat me bad as a customer, because I have a very loud voice. I have eaten at and review every single place that serves food in Bryan and College Station and it has taken 8 years to do it.

Pay your own damn bank fees and leave me out of it. I came for food, not politics, not religion, nor banking. .63 isn't going to remove this Yelp review, and thanks for E-mailing the receipt so fast so I can show everyone what you did.

Here is what your $1 got you. You stole my .33 by charging tax on bread and then complained about me lacking .63 on my order? Are you kidding me?

It would cost you $10,000 to make up for what I just did with this Yelp review, because I own College Station on Yelp. I earned it and you just earned what you did to me and who knows how many other people.

Get a better bank and leave your customers out of your banking problems.

Greg D.
I say NO to bad customer service
I say NO to a business complaining to be about their banking fees
I say NO to someone intentionally trying to embarrass and inconvenience me when I AM GIVING THEM MONEY BY Choice!
Swarely
Tree Hugger
AG
He doesn't seem to have a very good grasp on when tax should be added.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.