So has anyone ever seen this Greg D character on yelp?

133,560 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CoachtobeNamed$$$
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pdc093
Amazing Moves
quote:
Fonzie, you seem like the type of guy I'd like to buy a beer. And not stab and throw in the Navasota River.
Fonzie S., you should file a College Station Police Report on Swarely. He may be a serial killer.

BTW, Physics C. doesn't like competition.
True Anomaly
AG
quote:
"NAW JAWSAY"

I don't even know what sort of accent he's attempting to replicate through text
FlyRod
http://www.yelp.com/biz/good-bull-hunting-college-station
Al Bula
AG
That guy is not of sound mind.
Eliminatus
AG
quote:
quote:
Fonzie, you seem like the type of guy I'd like to buy a beer. And not stab and throw in the Navasota River.
Fonzie S., you should file a College Station Police Report on Swarely. He may be a serial killer.

BTW, Physics C. doesn't like competition.
I miss Physics Clown...he still needs to finish his "list".
shotcaller1
AG
Very entertaining, would read again
Geralt of Rivia
S
He decided to review Good Bull Hunting since they mentioned him in the Munch Madness

quote:
Good Bull Hunting is mass media (not in print and yes this is a Yelp category) with a presence in Aggieland which is currently focusing on a completely pointless non qualified and apparently random survey of restaurants. Why? Something to fill space?

At least they mentioned me.

Their Munch Madness fails to even scratch the surface of meaning anything about Aggieland food. The key players are missing. It's like football before Johnny Manzeil and just before he slinked off into being a non played and benched sheepish dick. Seen anyone with a #2 shirt lately?

Where is Mickey's Sliders on the list? That's a College Station original with the best chicken sandwich that slaughters Chick -Fil- A and I've never found anything like it nationwide.

Where is Republic Steak House? Where President Bush (41) eats? The exclusion of such on any voting list is such a blatant error that alone negates any reason for a survey to begin with.

Let's go with a theme. Let's say Good Bull Hunting is just plain Bull****. Take a chain for example like What-a-Burger (for some reason people always love What-a-burger reviews, yet not in Texas...) .. Yeah, why not put a chain up against the best BBQ in Texas like Fargo's. It would be like a childish prank vs. the voters themselves as those don't even compare. It's like comparing a Ford Fusion to a Tesla in regards to how many recalls they had last week.

Thank God they have not made the mistake of putting Fuego (now a chain) up for a vote. Savagely over-rated place being now supplimented by Austin chain Torchy's. While Fuego is a College Station original concept by a San Antonio chain, I can not and will never again suggest it due to Brazos County Health Department actions which are public. And personal experience.

Where's the old skool Mexican? Jose's in Bryan on Texas Avenue has recipes dating back to the 1880's operated by the same family as originally Zapatos on 200 University Drive E in 1960 when Uni Dr E ended as a dirt road to the University. Why is this not mentioned? Lack of qualification to even compare foods. Editorial incompetence perhaps. Here is the REAL history of Mexican food in Bryan / College Station which is documented to the original Tex-Mex in Texas;

yelp.com/biz/joses-resta

Oh Halloween.

So, thank you to Good Bull Hunting for giving me a shout out in your blog and Munch Madness (or May or whatever it is).

I think it's rude for mass media to conduct a nonsensical survey of unverified nor qualified voters. Unless any voter has eaten at just the very small and simple list of what I have just mentioned, they have no basis for comparison and are therefore unqualified to vote.

Unless the publication accepts results based on brand name recognition only.

THERE ARE NO BESTS!

The food of College Station and Bryan is way too complex in history and variety that comparison of wide variety means nothing. So thank you Good Bull Hunting for what I will call a lot of Bull****.

Where is Veritas? In fact where is Restaurant San Jose in downtown Bryan? Real old Mexican food. Pure, local, authentic. What about Zand's and oh yeah what's that food truck that won America's Favorite on Food Network? Chef Tai's. And what about Paysito and the original taco truck on A&M campus since 1958? Did you miss my review of that?

Okay, so let's keep ranting then. Where is Sbisa? Sbisa Dining Hall has been serving hungry aggies for well over a century. Millions of meals served on Texas A&M University Campus. That's real Aggie Food. I gave it 5 stars years ago and still would.

The honest truth in my own experience in having eaten at every place that serves food in Bryan and College Station over the last 7+ years is that MAD Taco is #1 at present. Comparing food types which are not even similar is pointless and the coverage by Good Bull Hunting lacks any historical value. Thus being a waste of time, aside from stirring up this.

Greg AKA : The Taco Monster
(A College Station Original)
Hesatouchdown
Holy ****! Has GBH or cuppy seen this?
redd38
AG
quote:
This.

That's why I don't like making fun of the guy too much. He's clearly not all there.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah they mentioned it on their munch madness update from yesterday
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
quote:
This.

That's why I don't like making fun of the guy too much. He's clearly not all there.

Well, there's two kinds of crazy.

There's crap yourself at home and don't tell anybody crazy,

And there's

Crap yourself and tell EVERYBODY crazy.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm surprised he doesn't post on the GB.
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
Greg D is a f cking liar

Gotta be Barnes.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
He doesn't post here because people would call him on his BS. There's an interesting level of unvarnished accountability here and people like Greg can't take it. He's a social media coward who would rather dish it out. When he's expected to take it, he becomes an Internet tattletale.

Not that I would know from first-hand experience, of course.
FlyRod
quote:
Not that I would know from first-hand experience, of course.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Now that the Good Bull Hunting Munch Madness is over, cuppycup included a message that he received from Greg D. after he read the page yesterday.

quote:
Cool. Nice response as well.
Personally I didn't name you (cup) as being editorial negligent. But your publication is.
The very basis of the comparisons of different type of foods and allowing non qualified voters is something the community should be aware of if reading your for profit blog like trolling.
You yourself have never eaten at 100% of the places I compared so who are you to even set up voting by non qualified and non verified people to tell you something about something you know nothing of yourself?
Look yourself in the mirror. Do you live in Aggieland and have you eaten at all restaurants?
What I said was honest and I might even do a follow up Yelp review.
(Sitting here scratching my chin and wondering....)
Thanks for being an open minded thinker. This is fun and funny.
Greg
Kate Beckett
AG
That guy is BSC.
Predmid
AG
Greg seems like someone who hates to sleep.

He can't hear himself talk over all that snoring.
FlyRod
Attention, even severely negative attention, seems to be like heroin to him. He can't get enough.
80s Guy
And some of you think Scimi is the most narcissistic, self absorbed jackass you ever saw on the interweb?
Predmid
AG
quote:
And some of you think Scimi is the most narcissistic, self absorbed jackass you ever saw on the interweb?

that title will always belong to kanye. until the next one.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Greg D. goes to the dentist:

quote:
Who wants to have to go to the dentist when you hate needles and KNOW for sure that you are gonna get stuck? I knew. And I almost chickened out. I had a procedure done which is called root planing or scaling. Basically an hour or so of someone digging the hell out of my gums, blood evident. And it wasn't bad. In fact it was done excellently.

I switched to Dr. Black due to online reviews. Total truth. Had a wonderful dentist and hygienist I had visited for years in Bryan (over on Barak Lane, dentistry Capital of Bryan) and I wanted a second opinion about my gum disease.

So what's that question on everyone's mind when it comes to the dentist? Did it hurt?

No. I experienced no pain (other than the ant bite like pinches of the 6-8 injections). I consider the procedure in their own terminology to be "non invasive". And I have to go back. They only did my lowers and I have to have my upper chompers done as well. I requested the same doctor and got her scheduled. Cool! When someone does that much work on your mouth in your face you learn to trust. And they honored my request for the same dr on next visit. Not mentioning her name as whom would want to see that in a Yelp review, right?

Day after the "event". I feel no pain and never did. 100% perfect recovery. After the numbness wore off I actually forgot that I had had that type of procedure done about two hours later. PERFECT! Had a root scaling done and went right to work (after a short break).

What more could you want? It's the newest dentistry office in College Station as far as I know as Dr. Black had the building built. (Another reason I picked this place as I wanted state of the art). Dr. Black is surprisingly young in my eyes (an Aggie) and what's cool is that his Dad works there some of the time as well. Looking for family dentistry? Go with this family of dentists.

There are so many dentists to pick in Brazos Valley and I am a Dr. Surfer. I get second opinions. And it's gonna be a tuff decision to surf off to another dentist now because I am 100% satisfied with Dr. Black. He keeps my teeth clean and in place so I can eat more food and write more Yelp reviews.

I only wish they would go one step ahead and have TV monitors on the roof so that when you are laying there for a while looking up that you had something to occupy your mind. Just the Cartoon Network would be awesome so you could focus on anything other than the lights and oral work.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Still, free as a bird, now...
Amazing Moves
Cartoon Network sounds about right.
Duncan Idaho
Worst review of a dentist ever.....all I want to know is how hot the hygienists are and if I get a lot of boob rubs while she is flossing my pearly whites
AggieDarlin
AG
He hasn't reviewed Woody's Gags and Gifts. Actually, no one has that I can see, so the ftr is up for grabs.
GregZeppelin
AG
quote:
Worst review of a dentist ever.....all I want to know is how hot the hygienists are and if I get a lot of boob rubs while she is flossing my pearly whites
Boob rubs at the dentist.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
If it wasn't for the boob graze I would probably never get my teeth cleaned or get my hair cut.
Amazing Moves
quote:
If it wasn't for the boob graze I would probably never get my teeth cleaned or get my hair cut.

You're a scholar and a gentleman.
Eliminatus
AG
quote:

Mirrors my own thoughts. Good on us!
Slicer97
AG
I still say Greg D knows nothing about oral work.
CharlieBrown17
AG
quote:
He hasn't reviewed Woody's Gags and Gifts. Actually, no one has that I can see, so the ftr is up for grabs.

Not for long. You know he is lurking this thread.
AggieDarlin
AG
Aren't they open almost all night? Someone needs to get out there and bust out a review tonight.
Geralt of Rivia
S
He seems upset that he was not the FTR World of Beer

quote:
Oh hey let's all jump on and review a place that isn't even open yet! Woo hoo and greets to Randy (probably a minor).

Actually have visited this place and while they do have friendly staff you'll need to park in a garage. Yeah real tough concept for Texans to comprehend. But parking is free, you just have to walk. Exercise is good for you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.