So has anyone ever seen this Greg D character on yelp?

133,475 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CoachtobeNamed$$$
Elephant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tl;dr

Can someone summarize this whole thread?
AggieDarlin
AG
Did anyone check to see if he reviewed the jail?
Al_Smith
Greg D, don't let these nerds get to you, just keep doing your thing brah. Haters gonna hate.
bmc13
AG
quote:
Sorry. I didn't read that far bro
bmc13
AG
quote:
Because critter cam=FNG

you take that back!!!!
Diamond Geezer
FNG

[This message has been edited by Diamond Geezer (edited 4/2/2014 1:03p).]

[This message has been edited by Diamond Geezer (edited 4/2/2014 1:07p).]
critter cam
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
Did anyone check to see if he reviewed the jail?

The bologna sandwiches were soggy and bland, but the frozen OJ tasted fresh squeezed. The rooms were cramped and not very spacious, the beds are hard, but the Sports Illustrated magazines in the cell help pass the time. If you can get ahold of the swimsuit issue, despite a few missing pages and some mystery stains it's well worth the going rate of a pack of cigarettes per hour of use. If you do aqcuire it, be aware that whoever rented it out to you may later pay you a visit and insist that you still owe them an OJ as part of the rental fee. I wish i would have known this before, but if you do make with the OJ, that is a binding jailhouse agreement to become that person's *****. I think what you're supposed to actually do is fight that person instead of handing over the OJ. Oh well, live and learn. I give it 2.5 stars.

P.s. Try the toilet wine!
Esteban du Plantier
AG
quote:
tl;dr

Apparently a guy likes to collect things: yelp reviews, stamps, criminal charges.
agcrock2005
AG
Where'd the huge vagina go? What a *****.

Here dewsher dewsher...

ABATTBQ11
AG

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 4/2/2014 4:05p).]
Vepp
quote:
I see a NCAA championship in the near future

Greg D on A&M Men's Basketball
reb,
AG
quote:
Apparently a guy likes to collect things: yelp reviews, stamps, criminal charges.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
quote:
tl;dr

So spot on
rhoswen
AG

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 4/2/2014 8:12p).]
swimmerbabe11
So...is he single?
rhoswen
AG
no I think someone said he's married to the daughter of a successful local businessman.
GinaLinetti
AG
He married up for sure swim.
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
Let's hope he takes you with him.

Burger
AG
He's got some interesting reviews of some places in Houston....

quote:
The Mens' Club is and always has been the paramount stop in Houston when you don't just want to eat, but you want to have naked ladies just sitting and talking with you.

I don't have a problem with that.

I've had some friends from overseas complain that they won't drop the panties, but some will when you buy a bottle of Dom Perignon and go to a private room. We found that out when some friends from Germany really demanded to see the dancer naked. They got the job done. And interestingly enough my German friends were not impressed with the American women whom shaved their ******* and said it was unattractive. Never bothered me as I wasn't paying and have my own at home.

While there was valet parking and a cover fee, I left my (red) Ferrari at the front door, on the sidewalk next to a black Ferrari. When walking in I stated that "You can leave my car parked right there and waive our cover charge cause red goes good with black" and believe it or not that worked. They didn't charge us a cover, left my car right there and never complained.

My friends from Germany were very pleased with how the girls treated them in private booths. They had grins so large that their cheeks probably hurt the next morning.

Men's Club is tops for Houston for those of ya'll that engage in this type of behaviour.
PrincessButtercup
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Sometimes I feel like the gb isn't worth reading - and then this.
Geralt of Rivia
S
This guy is like herpes...just won't ever completely go away
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
has anyone ever seen Greg D and Miller58 in the same room together?
Human
AG
Does he lease the Ferrari?
PA04
No, he leases his BMW. IIRC he will often say "I love it I love it I love it" before he will propose at a fake gondola ride in Irving. Of course this is all while he is living with his parents and before he tries to sue the Internet because someone insulted him at the loon.
/kicking shins
Scruffy
AG
quote:
No, he leases his BMW. IIRC he will often say "I love it I love it I love it" before he will propose at a fake gondola ride in Irving. Of course this is all while he is living with his parents and before he tries to sue the Internet because someone insulted him at the loon.
/kicking shins
Al Bula
AG
This thread delivers.
agcrock2005
AG
I want him to come back and play some more.
WindowLickerAg
AG
Something tells me this guy has never seen a naked lady he didn't have to pay for
pdc093
PA04!
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
Something tells me this guy has never seen a naked lady he didn't have to pay for

Libel!
Swarely
He's upset that someone reviewed a place first

quote:
It is absolutely wonderful to have Alex P. working hard for us in finding new restaurants and reviewing them 1st for his sheer pleasure. He's the one that had to get up early today and drive way out here to Wellborn proper and eat something he doesn't generally care for, all for the FTR.

This location is actually in Wellborn. Thanks to Alex and his never ending research my wife and I picked it for lunch. It actually opened last Friday.

The menu to me looks like someone copied Gumby's Pizza, a small national chain off Dominik in College Station.

Tried a small pepperoni and some buffalo wings. There is no where to sit inside, but there is a table outside which isn't the best as it's hot as **** in the summer in Texas. Cashier said that the City of College Station would not allow them to have indoor seating because of a lack of parking spaces and we both stared out the windows in awe at like 75 parking spaces. So whatever.

The pizza was great. It brought back an old skool flavor to me that reminded me of Chuck E Cheese in the 1980's when they used to be good. The pizza was hand made to order, watched the guy make the bread from dough, took a picture of him doing it (which I will not publish for privacy) and he invited my wife and I into the kitchen. He said "If you wanna take a picture do you wanna come back in here?" NO KIDDING! The kitchen was extremely super clean and we were very surprised at that invitation.

The wings were outstanding. I have nothing negative to report. It's pretty obvious that someone connected to Gumby's has something to do with this and it's designed for delivery only. The crust is sturdy and seems perfect for delivery. Hiroko and I send all of our best wishes to the newest restaurant in Wellborn, and thank you Alex for having to get up early and drive way out here just for an FTR. Cute. My wife and I enjoyed the road trip.
Amazing Moves
This person is horrible.
Scooley01
AG
I'm enjoying the train wreck.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.