So has anyone ever seen this Greg D character on yelp?

133,338 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CoachtobeNamed$$$
80s Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:

He is as delusional and self absorbed as Randolph Duke on the Shaag!
Rexter
You should see the nextdoor thread about how he wants to sue Stylecraft home builders over a 6-8 year old fence at his home that he bought from someone else
Blaine_Bishop
Is Greg D the best troll in the history of the internet?
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
You should see the nextdoor thread about how he wants to sue Stylecraft home builders over a 6-8 year old fence at his home that he bought from someone else

That sounds awesome
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
He's a veritable Ken M for the sophisticated troleing enthusiast who possesses an attention span that lasts longer than a few sentences, who appreciates nuance, subtlety, and prolificity.
thebloomer
AG
If I ran yelp I would remove all of his reviews from the site and ban his IP. Guys like him make me question how useful any of this review stuff is.
Amazing Moves
quote:
It would cost you $10,000 to make up for what I just did with this Yelp review, because I own College Station on Yelp. I earned it and you just earned what you did to me and who knows how many other people.

I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trama from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.
redd38
AG
I'm going to eat at Taz this week too support their anti-Greg D campaign.
Pearl2010
AG
How has his facebook not been linked on here yet for us to gawk at?!?!?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
because I own College Station on Yelp. I earned it and you just earned what you did to me and who knows how many other people.

Baseball32
quote:
You should look at the one he has posted this morning about someone trespassing into his back yard. He says they killed his very rare tomato plant that he purchased from a lovely nursery in Conroe TX, and opening his Amazon Prime package. He has now said that he will shoot anyone in the leg then call 911 that trespass on his property if he feels his is in danger. If someone breaks in he will shoot for their heart!

Tailgate88
AG
Link to Nextdoor threads please
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
quote:
You should look at the one he has posted this morning about someone trespassing into his back yard. He says they killed his very rare tomato plant that he purchased from a lovely nursery in Conroe TX, and opening his Amazon Prime package. He has now said that he will shoot anyone in the leg then call 911 that trespass on his property if he feels his is in danger. If someone breaks in he will shoot for their heart!

Someone should really notify the proper authorities of these alleged threats posted online for the whole world to see.
Baseball32
quote:
quote:
quote:

Someone should really notify the proper authorities of these alleged threats posted online for the whole world to see.
This guy is all talk with no bite. He has claimed before to have this great video security system, but he does not. Since he could not describe the person that is "damaging" his property. Greg D has something crazy posted on that board almost everyday it is just fun to watch.
Swarely
quote:

You have to live in the neighborhood to go to those pages.
Al Bula
AG
quote:
quote:

Post screenshots, my ninja.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I live close to his neighborhood, but not close enough to have it show up in my Nextdoor feed. The Gregs that live in my neighborhood both seem normal
Tailgate88
AG
quote:
quote:

Not necessarily. I can see all the surrounding neighborhoods. But yes, screenshots will do.
Swarely
I live in Austin. My Nextdoor threads are the suck. Ellebee has some interesting ones about hobos molesting people in her neighborhood.
Geralt of Rivia
S
His review of Tacobar. His obsession with being the first to review is sad

quote:
I LOVE the fake FTR (First to Review)! LOL!

Yeah like some guy in a bow tie is going to write his very first Yelp review, claim massive knowledge of "Authentic" Mexican food (of which there is no such thing unless you eat at someones home in Mexico), and when I read the review I went by and it wasn't even open yet.

WRONG! Yelp needs to actually screen users for authenticity as the FTR here is obviously faked. I miss that A&M Doctor of Political Science that used to be on Yelp and his hard strived FTR's as those were real.....

I however have eaten at every Mexican and Tex Mex joint in BCS, including all of the trucks, hole in the walls in gas stations and even the fake ones like Chuys where the banner above the door says "Mexican" yet it is Tex Mex.

The Tacobar is serving Tex Mex food, not "Authentic Mexican". I picked up a few tacos for take out and was not impressed as just like the main ingredient of a sandwich is the bread, the main ingredient of a taco is the tortilla. They don't make their own tortillas here. These taste like bulk, grocery store quality. That's a game changer. You can find taquerias in Bryan that will make the tortilla right in front of you and the tacos are way cheaper.

As the "Taco Monster of the Brazos" I do have an obligation to make sure I am correct on this and will revisit soon.

reply from the owner

quote:
Hello Greg! We appreciate you taking your time to write a review about our restaurant, thats the best way for our company to know what we're doing right and correct the negatives to get to that 5star customer rating! However, after reading your review I have to correct you about the FTR dates. Our restaurant opened its doors on Friday, April 29th from 7:00am-3:00pm. You might have driven by after 3 and saw that we were closed and therefore thought the previous reviews were "fake". Again, thank you for taking your time to write a review about our restaurant! We appreciate the feedback
Fonzie Scheme
AG
I have come to a few conclusions about Yelp: it is a useful tool to learn more about what the food looks like in certain places, as well as maybe peek at the menu if they don't have a website. I take the reviews with a big grain of salt as they are normally written by self-proclaimed foodies who have an over-inflated sense of their own palate.

I have also come to a few conclusions about Greg (and since I'd bet he monitors this thread, this is for you, buddy):

• You look like you're in your 40s; you act like a petulant child.
  • Chronologically, you are an adult; in reality, you are likely clinically insane.
  • You cannot tolerate anything outside of what you deem to be correct; your OCD is off the charts.
  • You clearly cannot take any criticism of yourself, otherwise you would've stayed around here to play a bit longer.
  • Your opinion is as worthless as used chewing gum that has been spat upon a sidewalk. Actually, no, your opinion is more worthless than used chewing gum that bas been spat upon a sidewalk. Because, at least at one time, that chewing gum brought some modicum of pleasure to a person's day. Your opinion does not do this.

All of that said, please continue to bless us with your wisdom, Taco Monster. It's hard to find entertainment this good at absolutely no price.
acephotographer
I guess I live too close to this wonderful human being as his rants show up in my Nextdoor feed. The guy spews not only so much crazy, he also seems compelled to add completely unrelated personal details in all his rants. The ban hammer would surely follow from staph if posted.

I will say it seems like he has both CSPD and his HOA on speed dial. His level of crazy is such he has actually made me feel sorry for an HOA!!!

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
You know that feeling you get when you look at your TexAgs post count?

Imagine waking up one day to realize that you've written 3,195 reviews of Brazos County businesses and posted 41,023 photos?
rhoswen
AG
I think I'd like to have a conversation with his wife. Does she know he's such a ****?
aggiepublius
AG
Just think if all that effort had been put in to something productive and beneficial to society.
Ghost91
I feel sorry for wife or any family member/friend that is with this clown whenever he's at any of these establishments, or apparently whenever he leaves the freaking house.

Imagine the embarrassment of being with a moron as they are snapping pictures right and left wherever they go - lumber yard, gas station, hair cut place, fast food joint.... Jesus.

I realize that there is serious mental illness underlying all this, so I feel kinda bad for using words like "clown" and "moron" above, but ..... geeze.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I just re-read the entire thread. Still highly enjoyable.
80s Guy
quote:
Just think if all that effort had been put in to something productive and beneficial to society.
In his mind, he is being extremely beneficial...
OlAg2001
I live in the same neighborhood as Baseball32. His complaints seem to be solved by wanting to file a class action lawsuit on everything. A lot of his posts get deleted by various moderators.
Tree Hugger
AG
quote:
quote:
In his mind, he is being extremely beneficial...
In his mind,m he thinks this will eventually lead to a paying gig.
Frederick Palowaski
AG

Satellite of Love
quote:
I think I'd like to have a conversation with his wife. Does she know he's such a ****?

He probably has her so scared of him she goes along with his fantasy world.
Baseball32
quote:
I live in the same neighborhood as Baseball32. His complaints seem to be solved by wanting to file a class action lawsuit on everything. A lot of his posts get deleted by various moderators.
looks like his post about defending his house "aka use lethal force" on a 13 yr. old girl from trespass and vandalize his property have been deleted.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Jesus, I hope he doesn't have a dog that likes to be hugged.
Rexter
Damn. He posted on nextdoor threatening to use lethal force on an 11yr old if she comes into his home, or "shooting for the legs to disable" if he catches her in his yard.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.