So has anyone ever seen this Greg D character on yelp?

133,333 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CoachtobeNamed$$$
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's back, with a review of a car wash that stole his credit card!
PrincessButtercup
AG
This guy thinks he's some kind of author. Wow. It's hard to get through:

They abused my credit card.

As much as I wanted to like this place, giving it a great 5 star FTR, you will not maintain my business by stealing from me.

So, last week I was no where near College Station when I received an alert that I just made a purchase here with my VISA. I called them and they said "We don't know how to fix that". So I called my credit card company. As it turns out they charged me almost $80 over the period of 5 months by abusing my card for $19.95 every month.

Beware! DO NOT USE A CREDIT CARD HERE! Someone is stealing.

This reminds me of an old (positive) car wash story. Back in the '80's out in California I used to take my car to a little private car wash once a week or more. There was an old black man always sitting out under his umbrella gnawing on a wet slimy stub of a long burnt out cigar. He always had a broad grim, just ear to ear. And a new Cadillac. Every year. I assumed he must own a lot of car washes. One day I asked him "Are you retired from your car washes?" I will never forget what he said. He quipped "This ain't no cah wash boy and it's de only one I gots. Dis he a damned money machine!" And he cackled a thunderous laugh until I thought he might just piss or croak or both. He said "Ya see dem vacuum machines ova der? Peoples done suckin up their money day to day. Ah brings home $100,000.00 or more in cash to the bank every year and my wife's also got a brand new caddy ever year."

No *****

So that being said, my favorite car wash out there in California wasn't a car wash for that owner. It was a "damned money machine".

Aggieland Express now to me does not appear to be a car wash, yet a god damned money machine. As in a capture point for credit cards and repeated credit card fraud / theft by abuse.
FNG
He probably signed up for some monthly wash program they have and didn't realize it or forgot about it.

It would be prudent for him to save his money as recent postings of court documents show he was denied counsel provided by the county, so I guess he has to get his own. I didn't know you could be denied a court-appointed attorney, so maybe someone else can explain how that works. Maybe they look at your financials and decide whether you need one appointed?

swimmer's post spurred me to look at Greg's "lists", which includes "Recently Failed Businesses".

Leaning Tower Pizza, which was at Eastgate for a long time and was a sponsor on KZNE 1150, closed a few years back. His review of them closing is odd, even for him. I'll have to make some edits.

quote:
This sucks beyond anything that sucks. Being a cynic at heart I actually like to see businesses fail, I am a fan of entropy (true as per my profile) and I author the list of "Recently Failed Businesses" which now sports nearly 70 businesses that have failed in Aggieland in just the last few years.

This is the one of the last ones I ever wanted or expected to add to that list. ****!

Leaning Tower was a unique pizza, non chain and I have always stated it was the best pizza in College Station. Weird people sure, rising prices sure, but it was the best. The sauce made from scratch instead of someone just opening a can from Sysco. Don't really know what to say other than the fact that it really makes me sad to see that College Station has lost it's best pizza. Something isn't right about the fact that now it only leaves us with chain garbage.

How can the #1 BEST pizza right across the street from Texas A&M University fail?

Being a cynic at heart I actually like to see drunk drivers get arrested and have it cost them tens of thousands of dollars. Greg, please move somewhere that doesn't allow motorized vehicles and doesn't have access to internet.
Amazing Moves
quote:
"This ain't no cah wash boy and it's de only one I gots. Dis he a damned money machine!" And he cackled a thunderous laugh until I thought he might just piss or croak or both. He said "Ya see dem vacuum machines ova der? Peoples done suckin up their money day to day. Ah brings home $100,000.00 or more in cash to the bank every year and my wife's also got a brand new caddy ever year."
Schrute Farms
Today, I decided to be productive. Then I clicked on this thread.

Worth it.
treetop flyer
I'm guessing right about now Greg couldn't find a Dixie coon skin with an Ohio hooker holding his ***** and showing him the way.
Swarely
I loved Leaning Tower Pizza.
FNG
quote:
He's back, with a review of a car wash that stole his credit card!

Go take a look at his FTR of that car wash business.

He admits to using the "Fish Camp" package which is unlimited washes for $20 per month.

Maybe he was drunk driving when he went to the car wash and signed up for that service and that's why he doesn't remember.

If there was ever someone that needs to #SeekTreatment, it's the Oracle of Yelp
Geralt of Rivia
S
You take that back!!
FlyRod
The Justice Web documents suggest evaluation and treatment will be mandatory.
CDub06
AG
This guy is so out of touch with reality that it truly frightens me. He sounds like a complete sociopath.

Original Review:

quote:
Aggieland Express Car Wash
5/13/2016
I like to use the Fish Camp at $20 a month for unlimited use. Great deal, awesome service.

3 Months Later:

quote:
Aggieland Express Car Wash
8/20/2016 Updated review
As it turns out they charged me almost $80 over the period of 5 months by abusing my card for $19.95 every month.
The Collective
AG
It's been a tough couple of months for Greg D. Cut him some slack.
FNG
quote:
It's been a tough couple of months for Greg D. Cut him some slack.

Ok, Greg's dad.

Look at the reality of the situation. He is getting the attention he so desperately desires.

In the good old days, there was this thing called "shame". It was uncomfortable and not something you could control easily once it hit you. But it worked. Some people avoided bad decisions like drunk driving just because they feared the shame it would bring to the family name.

Now we have safe spaces, delicate psyches and egos to consider, and other versions of pc-bullcrap. Judging people is bad. Shaming people is bad. Making people own the situations they have created for themselves is bad. We should probably fault the parents. It can't possibly be the fault of the criminal.

Hey, The Oracle of Yelp says he is a huge fan of entropy. These past two months certainly help prove that theory of "a gradual decline into disorder". He should be ecstatic.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
You know, FNG, I've read a lot of bad about you from some anointed posters. But, I have to say: you're doing a fine job of reinventing yourself in this thread.
Charpie
AG
Agreed
Geralt of Rivia
S
Agreed also

and just for the hell of it

FlyRod
Scott and White Clinic Boonville (Bryan TX) 8/23/2016, one star.

Appt @ 9 am. Arrived at 8:55 am.

30 seconds before walking in the front door a lady of mammoth proportions parks her pickup in the front door and being a gentleman I let her walk in first.

One single lady at the desk.

So it takes 20 minutes later (this is how long it took to do a copay).

Approach desk and lady tells me you can't be more than 15 minutes late (this is at 9:17).

The lady then falsified medical records and put a fake entry on my file that I was a "no show".
toolshed
AG
"This life...it's against me, man."

I'm sure he's just a friendly peach of a guy as he begins his interactions with said establishments! Sounds like things catch up to him sooner or later. Assuming he's telling the truth and not lying about things, such as the carwash subscription/ card skimming scheme. I'd hope the carwash could sue him for slander. THAT would be karma!
FNG
quote:
You know, FNG, I've read a lot of bad about you from some anointed posters. But, I have to say: you're doing a fine job of reinventing yourself in this thread.

Aww, shucks. Go on.

Who was it exactly that anointed those posters?

Listen, the subject of this thread is a guy that drove the streets of the community where I live and work while he was drunk.

Again.

According to public record, he lives within blocks of a high school and an elementary school as well as a park. The cross country team practices in that area early in the morning. It infuriates me that this guy conducts his life in such a manner that he could have come off a bad night drinking (Nightranger reference) and plowed into someone on his way home.

While we could be upset with any driver that operates their vehicle while drunk, even in Aggieland as opposed to another location, this one gets more attention because the driver is a repeat offender and because he so desperately desires attention.

That's the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Ghost91
quote:
quote:

Aww, shucks. Go on.

Who was it exactly that anointed those posters?

Listen, the subject of this thread is a guy that drove the streets of the community where I live and work while he was drunk.

Again.

According to public record, he lives within blocks of a high school and an elementary school as well as a park. The cross country team practices in that area early in the morning. It infuriates me that this guy conducts his life in such a manner that he could have come off a bad night drinking (Nightranger reference) and plowed into someone on his way home.

While we could be upset with any driver that operates their vehicle while drunk, even in Aggieland as opposed to another location, this one gets more attention because the driver is a repeat offender and because he so desperately desires attention.

That's the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Why would you credit your Night Ranger lyric reference but not your Guns n Roses?

I mean, what kind of person DOES that?
Ghost91
quote:
This reminds me of an old (positive) car wash story.

Wish I had a nickel for every time I've used this line.
FNG
Guns n Roses lyrics? Seriously?
Ghost91
quote:
Guns n Roses lyrics? Seriously?
You quoted Civil War and didn't give artistic credit. I'm calling Axl right now. You're effed.
Slicer97
AG
What the hell is Axl gonna do? Confiscate the contents of FNG's refrigerator?
Swarely
Does Axl have a jack?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Proper reference would go to Cool Hand Luke, not Civil War.
Ghost91
quote:
If he had not established precedence with the Night Ranger credit, I would agree. However, I assert that action is a mitigating factor in all this.

I got Axl's voicemail. You're still effed.
FNG
quote:

This.

In Civil War, it's a sample taken from the movie. Not a song lyric.
Ghost91
quote:
Posted by Ghost91 2:02pm 8/8/16:
Why do I have a feeling that he will serve as his own attorney?

quote:
Posted by FNG 1:50pm 8/21/16:
recent postings of court documents show he was denied counsel provided by the county, so I guess he has to get his own. I didn't know you could be denied a court-appointed attorney, so maybe someone else can explain how that works.

Oh please let my prediction be right. If so, I am absolutely going to make the drive to CS from Houston just to watch this spectacle. I will be front row. And FTR, by the way.
FNG
Just checked Justice Web.

He hired an attorney.
Swarely
quote:
quote:
Posted by Ghost91 2:02pm 8/8/16:
Why do I have a feeling that he will serve as his own attorney?

quote:
Posted by FNG 1:50pm 8/21/16:
recent postings of court documents show he was denied counsel provided by the county, so I guess he has to get his own. I didn't know you could be denied a court-appointed attorney, so maybe someone else can explain how that works.

Oh please let my prediction be right. If so, I am absolutely going to make the drive to CS from Houston just to watch this spectacle. I will be front row. And FTR, by the way.

He'll plea out.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Hopefully part of his allocution will include a review of the city jail.
Ghost91
quote:
Hopefully part of his allocution will include a review of the city jail.
If so, I wonder if he'll claim that the FTRs submitted by former inmates/Aggie football players are fake and not to be believed.
TsunamiVox
Like a bad penny, this guy keeps turning up. Feel really bad for anyone who lives in his hood. Dude has "stocked" and harassed several friends of mine, including a TAMU prof. Yeah he'll probably plea out and continue his game of reducing the quality of life wherever he is...
FNG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.