So has anyone ever seen this Greg D character on yelp?

133,434 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CoachtobeNamed$$$
FNG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And he can't understand why Yelp won't label him an "elite" reviewer even though he has uploaded 41,000 photos of food, drinks, receipts, and people who don't know their photos are going online.
bodaciousbood14
AG
quote:
We're posting on an Internet message board. We all have too much time on our hands.
We're just really good at multi-tasking
FNG
Someone was busy getting an FTR on Aggieland Grass & Stone yesterday. He claims to have had a previous FTR that included photos and a video.

Key to this review is him telling Yelp (ticker symbol YELP) to eff off and accuses them of trying to extort money for advertising from the business he reviewed.

Some mod at Yelp is having fun spinning this guy up.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
How hilarious would it be if Yelp decided to yank his entire profile and all his reviews because they didn't like one of their "reviewers" telling them to "F*** off!"

I seriously think this deranged alcoholic would kill himself.

Quote:

Did I mention the fact that Yelp tried to extort this small company into paying them for advertising (which they declined) before deleting my review?

Yelp ; F*** off! Here is my review again. I thought Yelp was supposed to be for people to find the right places, not for advertising extortion.
They might not take too kindly to those accusations.
FNG
Dude is wired different for sure.

His review of Gogh Gogh Coffee Company is interesting. He remarks about how they have lots of beers and you can refill your growler there.

Hey Greg, you have an interlock device on your car because a judge ordered you to get one. Maybe documenting your interest in alcohol on a publicly accessible website is not a good plan.
Liquid Wrench
How do you know he has an interlock device? did he review it?
FNG
ChiliBeans said:

How do you know he has an interlock device? did he review it?

Read it on JusticeWeb.
Geralt of Rivia
S
New review of Rose Ranch Cattle Company in Anderson...1st to Review!!!

2 stars

Quote:

So Anderson Texas is listed in several books as a "ghost town" in Texas. It's home of Fanthorpe Inn which ties it in with history.

Grass fed beef in Texas isn't so new really, it's just hard to find as main stream grocers don't bother to stock it as most people apparently don't give a **** what they eat.

Those of us that do (I guess I am in the 1%) do not want to be stolen from.

This company tried to charge me 2.5% extra to "absorb" their Square credit card transaction fees. Not only is that in violation of their merchant card contract, the dick wanted to argue with me about it.

I would be careful of dealing with a company that is dishonestly charging their banking fees to customers and being so blatant about it that they are willing to argue.

How's the beef? Good. But still has me wondering and not feeling so trustworthy.
FNG
He drove out to Anderson to get some grass fed beef?

If he is such a baller, why is he balking at the debit/credit card fee?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Given what we have learned about his history with stamp collecting, I found this one entertaining.

National Postal Museum: 5 stars

Quote:

Even if you don't collect stamps this is a great place to stop by and visit while by Union Station. It's kid friendly and I was impressed with the historic mail pieces of which there are only single items. Everything is easy to see, unlike the Bill of Rights down the street.

I was surprised to see that there is a post office which is open on Sunday. The last one of those I saw was at the Houston airport but it closed about 15 years ago.

Great fun place and if you do like stamps you will LOVE this.
FlyRod
https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=FZTkBavnUWVQRK3ULOxePQ

And he's back! Making jokes about stealing stuff in Subway review.

But that coffee one is a gem.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
The "doctor" told him to "cut down alcohol intake" so he one-upped him by quitting all drinking?

Sure, if by doctor he means judge and quitting means he still wants to drive his car.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Potato, potahto
Geralt of Rivia
S
Guess who I got to meet today
Kate Beckett
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Geralt of Rivia
S
Nothing special. I just had to try and contain my laughter
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm hoping he bought something from you and there is a review on the way.
80s Guy

Did you at least tell him he was infamous?
CDub06
AG

Oh good. With Taco Crave having been open a month without "Mr. Taco Monster" blessing it, I thought he was dead.
Ghost91

Context, please? And a point by point narrative of the exchange, all words said, the nonverbals, etc.?
UglyScientist

I got to meet him last week and this was my reaction as well when I realized who it was. I was checking Yelp all day after the encounter waiting for a new review, but nothing.
Amazing Moves
Expect a scathing review on the overuse of wrestling gifs.
ClickClack
AG
UglyScientist said:

I got to meet him last week and this was my reaction as well when I realized who it was. I was checking Yelp all day after the encounter waiting for a new review, but nothing.

How does one realize you're meeting a habitual yelp reviewer?
Bondag
AG
ClickClack said:

UglyScientist said:

How does one realize you're meeting a habitual yelp reviewer?
UglyScientist
He was voicing a concern about his last visit to our business and showed me a picture on his phone he had uploaded to Yelp and it had his username in the corner.
ClickClack
AG
UglyScientist said:

He was voicing a concern about his last visit to our business and showed me a picture on his phone he had uploaded to Yelp and it had his username in the corner.

Wow. So is he a loon in person?
Swarely
Was there any doubt he would be?
UglyScientist
Oh yeah, you can definitely tell he's a little unstable. All his perceived problems with our store absolutely did not happen.
E
AG
CDub06 said:

This guy is so out of touch with reality that it truly frightens me. He sounds like a complete sociopath.

Original Review:

Quote:

Aggieland Express Car Wash
5/13/2016
I like to use the Fish Camp at $20 a month for unlimited use. Great deal, awesome service.

3 Months Later:

Quote:

Aggieland Express Car Wash
8/20/2016 Updated review
As it turns out they charged me almost $80 over the period of 5 months by abusing my card for $19.95 every month.

Check this review out now, this guy is a joke.

The car wash even called him out for signing up on the monthly recurring payment program.
Bondag
AG
Creeper

Caption by Greg D: The ingredients for a future child, at the car wash. LOL! Too cute.
FlyRod
Was checking Yelp reviews for beer places to take my cousin, and noticed Greg had posted from Black Water Draw Brewing Co. Isn't he banned from places whose primary purpose is the sale and consumption of spiritous beverages?
PseudonymK
AG
And the winner is....

Greg D for the greatest troll of the Best of Brazos Valley 2017.
gutmancometh
Accidentally ran into him at Hullabaloo's not very long ago...this guy is a dumbass....
Goldie Wilson
This guy sure does love post offices
FlyRod
https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-tipsy-bean-coffee-and-wine-bar-college-station

Looks like our boy is hitting the sauce again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.