So has anyone ever seen this Greg D character on yelp?

133,609 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CoachtobeNamed$$$
Amazing Moves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's having Yelp emboss College Station on his scepter. There will be no posts allowed from anyone in the kingdom until it's done.
Human
AG
quote:
His recent 5 star review of Wee Little Me, which is apparently a lactation service place

quote:
Due to privacy without going into great detail about what I was attempting to purchase and why this shop is an absolute outstanding gym in the Bryan-College Station area. It's the only one like it. They did not have what I was looking for because it is a somewhat rare product however the owner took the time to explain to me why what I was looking for was difficult to find and where I might be able to locate it locally. Due to her advice I was able to locate exactly what I needed which is somewhat rare for this area. I highly suggest this service.

Thanks for the mammaries
aggietony2010
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
He hasn't written a review since 6/26. I'm disappointed.

His wife just had a baby. I imagine he's too tired to make up rants on the Internet.
He needs to get his priorities straight

I wonder if he rated his wife and the baby she popped out.
And she let him know he was done.

He probably ***** slapped the OB/GYN for giving the baby an Apgar score, thus stealing his FTR.
GAC06
AG
quote:
His recent 5 star review of Wee Little Me, which is apparently a lactation service place

quote:
Due to privacy without going into great detail about what I was attempting to purchase and why this shop is an absolute outstanding gym in the Bryan-College Station area. It's the only one like it. They did not have what I was looking for because it is a somewhat rare product however the owner took the time to explain to me why what I was looking for was difficult to find and where I might be able to locate it locally. Due to her advice I was able to locate exactly what I needed which is somewhat rare for this area. I highly suggest this service.

FlyRod
quote:
Not sure if he still works for Jimmy John's but he delivered my Domino's pizza a couple of weeks ago. Afterwards I kicked myself for tipping him. His antics made me delete my yelp account.

That doesn't seem like an upward career progression...
Baseball32
I don't think Greg D is allowed to post on Nextdoor anymore. The cops came out to D's house after threatening to shoot a 12 year old on Nextdoor.
Swarely
Hahaha tell me you have a screen shot!
CDub06
AG
Yesterday I was looking through Yelp for restaurants in Kennebunkport, Maine. As I was scrolling pictures at a specific lobster joint, I came across a picture of Greg D & his Asian wife. I thought I was seeing things.

He's everywhere.
Baseball32
I do not personally but a friend has some and will try and convince him to share.
Reginald Cousins
S
Rule 1 on the Asian.
gomerschlep
AG
So much greatness in this thread.
Dad
AG
Will someone please PM me his facebook link.

Also, please pay Texags on my behalf for a premium membership so I'll be able to see your PM.

tia
Dad
AG
Did a google search for Greg D and a name came up... does he have photos from a place called F...ing, Austria on his facebook page?
Al Bula
AG
quote:
Did a google search for Greg D and a name came up... does he have photos from a place called F...ing, Austria on his facebook page?
Yep
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
Will someone please PM me his facebook link.

Also, please pay Texags on my behalf for a premium membership so I'll be able to see your PM.

tia
I'll take a real PM from someone on his name or facebook link.
cslifer
Yall need to google the Cspd significant activity report for 6/30-7/1 of this year. Pretty sure our boy got a DWI. Maybe he will review the jail!
Duncan Idaho
quote:
Yall need to google the Cspd significant activity report for 6/30-7/1 of this year. Pretty sure our boy got a DWI. Maybe he will review the jail!

Til that February is the month before July.

http://www.cstx.gov/index.aspx?page=3094
Geralt of Rivia
S

Fonzie Scheme
AG
I now love this thread so much I want to marry it and review other threads together.
Reginald Cousins
S
Also, credit card fraud, domain hi-jacking... guy is a real gangster. Look up first name last name on statemaster.com
Dad
AG
What about that justiceweb place with the mug shots? Where is the link?
Charpie
AG
wow..the gal pal info is out there. works for A&M
The Collective
AG
edit: to keep this thing alive. You can find his mug on the Brazos county site if you care.
Dad
AG
What is HARASSING COMMUNICATION and how do you get arrested for it. Is that a Yelp related incident? Was he yelping in 2008?
Geralt of Rivia
S
titanmaster_race
This guy is certifiably insane.
Reginald Cousins
S
So where's the pr0n info?
The Collective
AG
quote:
This guy is certifiably insane.

Could we get the guy who posts under the name of Randolph Duke and Greg D. in a debate with each other? That might be fun.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Swarely
Well, this thread had a good run.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah, I don't want it to end...so I'll edit my posts
Al Bula
AG
Lol so he is a stamp collecting putz. Nice.
champagnepapi
Wow. This thread delivered.
Chazz03
AG
Was he driving drunk at 9 in the morning?
Al Bula
AG
quote:
Was he driving drunk at 9 in the morning?

who HASNT done that before?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.