Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Early Christmas present for Aggies: the new OC is HUGE

358,011 Views | 1432 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 45-70Ag
Drake aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agdoc2001
AG

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieAuditor
AG
quote:

Now that's a save!
class12of
AG
"The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to." -HBC
Worlds Foremost Ag
AG
Rojo, Rojo, where art thou, Rojo...
Drake aTm
AG
woodlees
AG
quote:
I'll eat a dog turd if this happens

This does expire at some point to be determined
Great Dane not Chihuahua
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggie_2001_2005
Not that he owes us any explanation, but if Looch is so sure he's right why does he allow this speculation thread to remain as is without an edit?
Helms96
AG
Freedom of speech is still a TexAgs Core Value
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
FormMorm
The fact that Rojo owns a Rhodesian ridgeback gives him instant credibility.
Frisco - Ag
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Rojos next message will be something like "well we had Spurrier all lined up, everything was ready to go and then there were some complications that they could not get past and it all fall through".
Aggielandma12
AG
Will today be the day!?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Fonzie Scheme
AG
All I know is this: Rojo gets massive credit for calling the Chavis hire last year. He should've known going all-in on a Spurrier hire would garner massive attention/suspicion. If he's wrong, I hope he has his new username picked out. Because "Rojo" will never be able to show his cyber face around here again.
secmaroonblood
AG
Spurrier to Georgia?
BMX Bandit
quote:
All I know is this: Rojo gets massive credit for calling the Chavis hire last year. He should've known going all-in on a Spurrier hire would garner massive attention/suspicion. If he's wrong, I hope he has his new username picked out. Because "Rojo" will never be able to show his cyber face around here again.

He only called Chavis after it was reported by others that he was a serious candidate. That was after saying Foster was a done deal for a month

If it's not Spurrier, he will claim that the deal was done, but changed and then claim to know who the new person was. And the same sycophants will be slobbering him for no reason next year

Of course, if it is Spurrier, then he is a Golden God and they better rename this Rojo's Zoo. Because he pretty much owns thiis MFer
This post has not been flagged. Yet.

Vision 2020
Paving the way to making Texas A&M akin to an ivy league institution....starting with the football team
--Paraphrasing CraftyAg 10.29.02

kammrath
AG
quote:
quote:

He only called Chavis after it was reported by others that he was a serious candidate. That was after saying Foster was a done deal for a month

Do you have time stamps on this stuff? Can you show a time stamp of someone talking about Chavis before Rojo did the "Curly Shuffle"?
StrykerAg
AG
Rojo got fed to the fishes by his friends in low places after he was discovered as the rat
Ag_EE
AG
Not to derail this thread, but couldn't help but noticing

quote:
Vision 2020:
Paving the way to making Texas A&M akin to an ivy league institution....starting with the football team.
What's our status and are we on schedule?
BMX Bandit
CraftyAg was quite the soothsayer
Aggieair
Starting to see Spurrier to UGa rumblings on twitter.
(Removed:110240)
AG
I always envision BMX as this extremely bitter old man. He expects the worst in everyone and is the most negative person you will ever meet.

Probably firmly believes that he can never be disappointed due to his pessimism.

I remember reading an article back in January where Bud Foster admitted to being interested the offer from A&M. Sounds to me like Rojo could have been on to something except that Foster changed his mind at the last moment.

Tell me something, BMX, who called John Chavis to A&M before Rojo? If you can find that thread and the time stamps, I will leave you alone to your bitterness.
Science Denier
AG
quote:
Not that he owes us any explanation, but if Looch is so sure he's right why does he allow this speculation thread to remain as is without an edit?
Do you know how many posts and threads and clicks RoJo has generated with this, uh, rumor? If this were not up now, WTF do you think would be getting posted? This is way, WAY better than "SPAV SUCKS".

It would be a mistake of gargantuan proportions to halt speculation on this topic.
BMX Bandit
quote:
I always envision BMX as this extremely bitter old man. He expects the worst in everyone and is the most negative person you will ever meet.

Probably firmly believes that he can never be disappointed due to his pessimism.

I remember reading an article back in January where Bud Foster admitted to being interested the offer from A&M. Sounds to me like Rojo could have been on to something except that Foster changed his mind at the last moment.

Tell me something, BMX, who called John Chavis to A&M before Rojo? If you can find that thread and the time stamps, I will leave you alone to your bitterness.

You seem especially butthurt today. Everything okay at home?
AG
I'm butthurt?

You are the one coming on this thread where everyone is excited about a potential game changing hire after a really rough season, trying to dump cold water on everyone to help you feel better about your miserable excuse for a life.
End Of Message
AG
Staff and Looch purposefully leaving this thread up - without edit - to make a point, once it's all said and done.

Can't wait for the punchline.
greg.w.h
AG
quote:
Not to derail this thread, but couldn't help but noticing

quote:
Vision 2020:
Paving the way to making Texas A&M akin to an ivy league institution....starting with the football team.
What's our status and are we on schedule?

After we pay off Kyle we can move to Division III...then we can call Rice about tarp vendors.
fireinthehole
Well, Spav does suck, which is why this post started.
greenband
AG
quote:
Do you know how many posts and threads and clicks RoJo has generated with this, uh, rumor? If this were not up now, WTF do you think would be getting posted? This is way, WAY better than "SPAV SUCKS".

It would be a mistake of gargantuan proportions to halt speculation on this topic.
Blue star for you! This is the perfect distraction until our "exciting" bowl game and national signing day.

It seems to soothe chronic BAS.
BMX Bandit
quote:
I'm butthurt?

You are the one coming on this thread where everyone is excited about a potential game changing hire after a really rough season, trying to dump cold water on everyone to help you feel better about your miserable excuse for a life.

What cold water? I hope it's true! Sorry if pointing out that the "legend of Rojo" story you've created in your mind had holes in it.

You need a Xanax? Intranets seems to stress you out. You sound miserable.

And while I'm flattered to be in your imagination, you are very far off.
AG
What did you point out? You merely claim that someone called Chavis first, and then didn't bother to even provide a quote or a link.

What you say is not gospel. There are quotes on recent threads showing Rojo calling Chavis before Looch.

I'll offer it again, if you can find a legitimate quote proving that people were calling Chavis before Rojo, then I will leave you alone. The fact is, you can't because you are just making stuff up.
BMX Bandit
Leave me alone? Awesome.

Read what I posted. He did his "Curley shuffle" on December 29. People were saying Chavis was a serous candidate before that.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
I'm butthurt?

It's not BMX crashing your party, mate. It's this guy:

AG
Again, provide a quote of others calling Chavis with timestamps.

It is well documented that he called Bud Foster, until Bud Foster changed his mind.

What is not documented (other than your head) are other people calling Chavis first.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.