Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Early Christmas present for Aggies: the new OC is HUGE

358,031 Views | 1432 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 45-70Ag
zmurda
How long do you want to ignore this user?

his name is AggieRojo. His name is AggieRojo.
ag_03_aj
AG
Hahaha! That will not be forgotten!!
fooz
The attention *****s in this thread. They so mad at Rojo.
Shumba
AG
Moore Hall Trucker class of '99 here. Just happy to see BMF again. Oh, and I want to believe the spurrier rumors are true, but at this point, I would be happy with any change in OC. That last game was brutal.
Drake aTm
AG
AG
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

Rojo, if you are who I think you are, your first and last names add up to 103. Am I right?

I won't out you. Trying to convince myself you're in the know because waiting for announcements isn't working for me.

My name adds up to 4.
Geriatric Punk
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
It happens with every coaching search. People float names so they can laugh behind their computer when people buy in. He floated a wild name from a conference foe, and it actually turned out right.

That's as much nonsense as anything else said on this thread. Discounting that he got it right as nothing but lucky speculation? Out of the dozens (or more) names he could have pulled out, he just HAPPENED to hit on the right one, especially one that nobody saw coming but him?
This BMF gets it!
I'm going to print and frame this if you don't mind.
Go for it! I still feel like pouring some out for the ole hall. Shame they had to neuter it, kill it and finally dance on its grave by putting that Commons clone where that glorious dorm once stood.
I lived in Moore and my dad lived in Dorm 16 which became Crocker. When they went down, I bought a brick from each of them for us.
I was a first gen Ag so I had no prior connections to any dorms. Luckily I was potlucked into the best damn dorm on campus...that did not have working heat. Sadly I was unable to buy a brick from it because I was a broke college student at the time spending all my money on my lady and booze. To this day I can still remember my giant corner dorm and hanging out by the benches. The days, those were the days.
Indeed. We had a first floor roomk and used to bbq on our hibachi out the window. And it was in stumbling distance of Northgate...which was my downfall.
aggiealltheway
AG
quote:
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

Rojo, if you are who I think you are, your first and last names add up to 103. Am I right?

I won't out you. Trying to convince myself you're in the know because waiting for announcements isn't working for me.

My name adds up to 4.
No, your name adds up to D.
welborn
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

Just want to point out that "Bull****" actually adds up to 103.
Wade_3
AG
So can we make a list of those that believe, 100%, that this isn't true (to either vindicate yourselves or eat crow):

1876er
Crag
Jjvxi

Who else?
Keegan99
AG
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

I was told there would be no math!
Agristotle
AG
Thank you Rojo for providing some fun at the end of a very unpleasant season.
fooz
quote:
So can we make a list of those that believe, 100%, that this isn't true (to either vindicate yourselves or eat crow):

1876er
Crag
Jjvxi

Who else?

POLE

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll499079xE44147A2-21
Drum5343
AG
quote:
Page 1!

Uh...
BeefAg_00~
quote:
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

Bulljizz is only 54.
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

Bulljizz is only 54.
FriscoKid
AG
quote:

1876er
Crag
Jjvxi

Who else?

Unless Irish man likes the taste of crap I think you can add him to the list.
R_Shackleford
AG
quote:
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

Just want to point out that "Bull***" actually adds up to 103.

You win. And I just realized Jason Cook adds up to 103 as well, though that's not who I had in mind in my post.
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

My name adds up to 4.

You know how I know you're lying?
AG
quote:
quote:

1876er
Crag
Jjvxi

Who else?

Unless Irish man likes the taste of crap I think you can add him to the list.
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
A=1, B=2...Z=26

My name adds up to 4.

You know how I know you're lying?

Because even if my entire name had the maximum 4 letters in it, my name would be AAAA?
CrottyKid
AG
Smart to UGA
Muschump to USCe
We will still have the best DC in the SEC West not named Saban.
Thisguy1
Something isn't adding up.

-Spurrier resigned around the 13th
-You first posted he was coming on the 25th
-We played SC on the 31st

Are you saying we got Spurrier before he and Sumlin even spoke?

Not saying it doesn't completely make sense because Hyman was the guy who told Sumlin Spurrier resigned, so something could have gotten in the works without Sumlin being involved, but it sounds unlikely.

It sounds like you're trying to protect either Sumlin or A&M by saying they didn't talk until after the A&M/SC game.
Ag CPA
AG
This thread rivals the Jimmy Johnson nonsense back in the day, anyone seen Spurrier shopping for houses in Pebble Creek or eating at IHOP the past week?
agregg07
AG
quote:
This thread rivals the Jimmy Johnson nonsense back in the day, anyone seen Spurier shopping for houses in Pebble Creek or eating at IHOP the past week?
Spurrier prefers Waffle House.
CrottyKid
AG
quote:

Not saying it doesn't completely make sense because Hyman was the guy who told Sumlin Spurrier resigned, so something could have gotten in the works without Sumlin being involved, but it sounds unlikely.

It sounds like you're trying to protect either Sumlin or A&M by saying they didn't talk until after the A&M/SC game.
Oh, they talked.

Listen to some of this intro. He sounds like a guy who was ready for a change in scenery more than anything.

Key quote: "I've talked to a lot of guys who were head coaches for 30 years. They enjoy being an assistant now."
Ag pride
AG
quote:
This thread rivals the Jimmy Johnson nonsense back in the day, anyone seen Spurrier shopping for houses in Pebble Creek or eating at IHOP the past week?
It was actually posted earlier that spurrier actually bought a house last week haha
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:

I will let you know a few facts about myself - then forget about who I am and concentrate on the great OC we are landing:

I used to work for Texas A&M in some capacity for several years,

I am a third generation Aggie

an engineering degree from Texas A&M.

I just had another son accepted into Texas A&M as a member of the class of 2020.

Rojo is an MFBarnes sock!

Knowing that mbarnes lives in a fantasy world. He may very well believe he was employed at A&M at one point and thinks he has a degree there too

Makes sense
CrottyKid
AG
Also, Brian Schottenheimer played for Steve Spurrier at Florida. Could be Spurrier w Schotty as position coach.
B-1 83
AG
So, are the Olsen twins still coming to A&M?
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
quote:

Oh, they talked.

Listen to some of this intro. He sounds like a guy who was ready for a change in scenery more than anything.

Key quote: "I've talked to a lot of guys who were head coaches for 30 years. They enjoy being an assistant now."

Sounds like he's done IMO
Oilfield Aggie12
Really hope Kirby Smart takes a head coach position somewhere. To at least somewhat slow down that machine of a defense. I know saban helps a lot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.