Business & Investing
Sponsored by

PLUG

30,429 Views | 458 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by I bleed maroon
RAM 12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this real life?!? It just hit 6.23 AH and then went back to 6.12. Over half a million in volume as well.

[This message has been edited by Ram 12 (edited 3/3/2014 4:26p).]
CLB2008
AG
Love this!!!! Whats going on though? I get a bump, but geez!
Ernest Tucker
AG
Just wondering.. If someone in china knows their company is going to do business with plug and once announced would skyrocket the stock, they could buy the crap out of it right?

They don't really play by the same rules do they as far as public information?
El Chupacabra
Of course they can and do. Just like the guys on Wall Street do. I'm sure if the sec investigated every large spike in options volume preceding a large move in stock price, they would find many, many cases of insider trading.
FbgTxAg
AG
Hole E Chit!!!!
aw08
Hope you kept some of your position from 0.29 jeffers!

aw
FbgTxAg
AG
Not as much as I'd like...
CheladaAg
AG
Can anyone summarize the latest news or speculations with what's going on lately aside the Walmart announcement. I'm so busy right now, don't have time to research. Thanks
dustinwill
FCEL and BLDP making almost identical gains today....
Post removed:
by user
chazman05
AG
I dont think this is why the big jump but.
Analysts at Cowen and Co. raised their price target on the firm on Monday
The six-site Wal-Mart order is also a framework contract for future sites," the firm wrote in a research note on Monday. "We expect more deals with customers." Cowen also increased its target price to $5.50 from $5.

El Chupacabra
Anyone who made money on this needs to send a cut to me. I had buy orders ready multiple times but never pulled the trigger. I can assure you it would be <$1 had I bought. Let me know how much you want to send me and we can work out the details.
Noble Men
AG
quote:
FCEL and BLDP making almost identical gains today....

Anyone looking at FCEL and BLDP?
Wrec86 Ag
Wow... made a 50% profit.... could have been 100%+

Congrats to all that are still holding.

I'll be looking for a re-entry point.
chazman05
AG
FCEL had a big day yesterday and up %15 today.

I picked up 250 shares @ 1.70 from a tip. No idea about company.

Anybody know much about this company? Im thinking I will just hold long term unless I hear some thoughts on its junk get rid of it.
Noble Men
AG
Volumes on FCEL the last couple of days have been huge. I bought some early yesterday morning for entertainment and to watch the volumes.

I beleive myself to be a mediocre, at best, stock picker and that is why I leave most of it up to professionals, other than my side accounts to test out theories and to keep me from touching my other money. However my biggest returns over the last couple of years have been off of "junk".
chazman05
AG
Looks like PLUG is offering up more common stock, anybody think this to be a good entry, or wait for a big pull back?
Noble Men
AG
Plug Power Inc. Announces $22.4 Million Registered Offering
27 minutes ago - DJNF

LATHAM, N.Y., March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plug Power Inc. (Nasdaq:PLUG), a leader in providing clean, reliable energy solutions, today announced that it has priced an underwritten registered offering of 3,902,440 shares of its common stock. The shares will be sold at a price to the public of $5.74 per share for gross proceeds of approximately $22.4 million. The shares were placed with a single institutional investor.
Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.

Net proceeds, after underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated fees and expenses payable by Plug Power will be approximately $21.5 million.

Plug Power intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes including, capital expenditures.

[This message has been edited by Noble Men (edited 3/6/2014 8:57a).]
Bocephus
AG
Buddy of mine made a killing on this yesterday.
RAM 12
AG
Marsh(CEO) is gonna be on CNBC here on 30 minutes.
Ernest Tucker
AG
Did he ever make it on?
RAM 12
AG
Just went to commercial and said coming up after the break. I'll post a quick summary on what they talked about.
RAM 12
AG
-mentioned that they will for sure make money this year (2014)

-mentioned that they've only just tapped into the potential Market

-WalMart was the make or break deal. Mentioned that they got into a couple of their warehouses a few years back and it is a big deal that they came back and made a big commitment to plug because it was successful.

-mentioned that other big companies(toyata and Honda) also think fuel cells are the future

-mentioned the FedEx truck fuel cell extenders.

Marsh looked pretty happy and he said absolutely they will make money. Seemed positive to me.
FTAG 2000
AG
Went up almost a buck after that interview on CNBC.
RAM 12
AG
8 dolla hollaaa
dustinwill
This is getting crazy, not sure how much longer I have the stomach to not sell
Post removed:
by user
FbgTxAg
AG
Damn. Waiting around for a re-entry point on this stock has cost me a friggin' fortune.
cmoney00
AG
I ve trolled this forum and just saw that this stock is up 75% this week...feeling left out ...
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Ernest Tucker
AG
quote:
getting close to $9 pre market. is this thing ever going to pull back? really wishing I had not sold at $7. Whats the predictions on the earnings report on the 13th?

Marsh was on cnbc Friday and sounded very confident that they would turn a profit this year.
I bleed maroon
AG
$9.74? Does a simple annual profit justify this runup? I'm still holding some, but am now officially concerned about a future major selloff.
Ernest Tucker
AG
There is just so much potential still. They are the market leader and are signing big deals with the big players in a largely untapped market. The only thing really holding them back was not turning a profit yet.
FriscoKid
AG
Holding FCEL through earnings today seems a little dumb???

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.