Business & Investing
Sponsored by

PLUG

30,452 Views | 458 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by I bleed maroon
FbgTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pre trading at $1.10-$1.20 this morning. What's going on?

Damn want to take a profit, but I think this is a $10 stock in a few years...
RAM 12
AG
I agree, I'm going to hold through, but Getting to 1.00 organically without a R/S is huge. We will know pretty soon here I guess what the big news is. CC is at 930.
Lord Dark Helmet
AG
Got in around .40 and just checked in on it for the first time in a bit. I was convinced I was looking at the wrong stock, ha.
CLB2008
AG
must be some big (good) news coming today with this conference call!
aggiez71
I'm holding about 4K total, and I wish I was holding more. This popped huge this morning, I just moved my stop up to $1.05 prior to the CC, we'll see what this call does to the price but this mornings email sent it sky high. It hit $1.27 premarket.
FbgTxAg
AG
I've got 20,000 shares between 0.29 and .65.

Holding out for $10 a share! This is my home-run play. Gonna be really hard not taking some profit somewhere along the way though....
aggiez71
Just sold everything, I will wait for it to pull back and consolidate and then I will jump back in
Lord Dark Helmet
AG
Aggiez, I'm about to follow you on that one.
CLB2008
AG
Wasnt able to jump on the call this morning. What did I miss?
RAM 12
AG
Volume today is just nuts!
I bleed maroon
AG
Sold 1/4 of my position at a $1.11 stop. That pretty much covers my initial cost - the rest is gravy!

Got a triple, now let's go for a 4-bagger. Run, PLUG, run!!!
FbgTxAg
AG
$1.37 in pre trading today.

This thing will be at $2 by next week if not sooner.
RAM 12
AG
Almost 2 million in Vol. as well. This run is awesome!
I bleed maroon
AG
Hit $1.72 a minute ago, before retreating to $1.66.

Is this a $5 stock in the next 12 months?
RAM 12
AG
I think next year and 2015 will be good for all of the hydrogen market in general. I think Plug could get there. The potential market is there.
CheladaAg
AG
What's this thing worth based on the CC projected earnings?
byoung1052
AG
Is this worth jumping into at this price point?
RAM 12
AG
Projected earnings, new deals to be announced this month, future market for fuel cells. Some bigger investors are jumping in now. Over 70 million in volume the past 2 days on 120 million outstanding shares and there hasn't been any significant sell offs or profit taking yet which I think would mean a lot of new investors. If you are looking to swing trade I would be nervous because I think it will dip back some soon, but I think long term by the end of 2014 it will be in the 3-5 range and then 2015 we could see possibly even bigger returns if the refrigerated truck unit trials do well in the coming year.
byoung1052
AG
I am looking to get in as a long term investment, but want to get in at the best price point possible (obviously). I figured that it will fall back a little after some look to take short-term profits.
aggiedaniel06
AG
Wow! Can't believe that around a month ago people were waiting for it to pull back into the .55 range!
RAM 12
AG
A month ago it it .44!
patmiller
I can't believe this haha. I have been watching this thing since it went down to .45 and was so close but I never pulled the trigger!
FbgTxAg
AG
Kept looking for the pullback/profit taking today and largely there wasn't much.

Seems there is a new level/type of investor starting to pick up some of this stock.

Mixed emotion here cuz I've been waiting on it to correct back around $1.10 to pick up some more - looks like that ship has sailed.

Plows through $2.00 tomorrow??
RAM 12
AG
Has a good chance to especially early tomorrow morning. Hard to think we will see another day like the past two unless some more news comes out. With over 100 million shares traded in the past two days....there were a lot more investors that jumped in.
FbgTxAg
AG
Is this what they mean when they talk about a stock going "vertical?"
RAM 12
AG
I bet we see some profit taking today, but who knows. It hit 2.19 earlier in PM and is now around 2.07
CLB2008
AG
quote:
Plows through $2.00 tomorrow??

yep, good call!
CLB2008
AG
After a huge gain at the start of the day, its been up and down around 1.95. Hoping it ends today above $2.

Seeing lots of analyst recommendations to sell sell sell. What say you, TexAgs? Is the good news from the CC wearing off and this thing is about to tank again?
RAM 12
AG
I'm not selling
I bleed maroon
AG
Well, that run was fun while it lasted. Back down to $1.83 now. Purely investor profit-taking, a natural consolidation move, or something else?
RAM 12
AG
Profit taking and just a natural move. That much gain is unsustainable without any news. If those multi site deals come to fruition it will jump back up.
FbgTxAg
AG
Buying opportunity.
Ernest Tucker
AG
So whats the consenses on buy in levels?
RAM 12
AG
You just want to buy in before the deals are announced.
RAM 12
AG
Strong finish today on some large volume

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.