Business & Investing
Sponsored by

PLUG

30,425 Views | 458 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by I bleed maroon
I bleed maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
.68 and climbing! Nice run for this penny-ante stock.
FbgTxAg
AG
Swing for the fences, boys!
aggiez71
If you are in and out of this and looking for a profit, I would sell at this point, the RSI is getting high, and while the other indicators are still showing a buy, it should pullback quite a bit here soon. I would imagine it will dip back into the .50-.55 range. If you are holding long, ignore this stock for the next 2 months as the R/S is going to mess with the price a lot, and it will take time to settle. I would love to be wrong about that, and just watch it hit the $1.00 on its own, but if I'm being realistic the split is coming. The basics are there. I have been holding from .35 and I'm currently up 94%, but there is room to move much further once the split settles out. Post split the stock will be much more appealing to bigger institutional buyers, and they are pushing hard for EBITDA by the third quarter of next year. Long term this thing should continue to rocket, but unless the rumored deals get announced quickly in September, this reverse split should dominate the stock price in the coming weeks, shaking out many buyers and wreaking havoc on the price. Personally, I would buy at that point, the pullback is coming.
aggiez71
For those playing with big money though, I have heard of a few investors with 100K+ shares pulling $20,000 out of this stock in the last month, the gains on this stock are hard to argue with. I wish I was sitting on more than 2700 shares at this point. It would be nice to take a solid profit and let it ride out the R/S.
aggiez71
I should also note I'm a senior Electronics Engineering major at A&M, I'm not exactly Mr. Market Guru, just offering up my opinion based on the fundamentals and the tracking I have done on this stock over the last few months. Good luck fellow Ags, I hope some of yall with bigger pockets are pulling down some serious $$ on this stock. Keep us updated!
RAM 12
aggiez71
Damn she popped hard this morning!
RAM 12
AG
And held so far as well!
aggiez71
wow, didn't expect that pop this morning, hitting a dollar in a month looks realistic on days like this, but I think it needs news to maintain. It should be well overdue for a consolidation.

I did sell off a bit today though, cashed in a nice $500 payday, still holding 2000 shares and I have essentially doubled my money in this stock at its current price of .76. Bought a moto last year, flipped it for $1100 profict and stuck that profit plus another $400 into this guy for about $1500 total. My account is just shy of $3000 now and my initial investment is cashed out leaving the profit to ride whatever may come. That is a damn good feeling! Had to pat myself on the back a bit.
RAM 12
AG
Congrats!
aggiez71
Thank ya sir!
I bleed maroon
AG
80 cent hurdle cleared this morning.

I'm in at .28/share, and may actually take a bit off the table today.
Wrec86 Ag
crashed hard

Bought in at .53, sold it at .71 for a nice little margin.

Now we wait for the buyback point, IMO
Ernest Tucker
AG
04:07 PM EDT, 09/10/2013 (MidnightTrader) -- Plug Power (PLUG) shares are down 13% after-hours as it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.

Price: 0.59, Change: -0.9, Percent Change: -12.7
RAM 12
AG
I think long term this news will help actually, there were a lot of big buys early this morning.
Wrec86 Ag
Bought back in at .58

I think this will be at $1 eventually, not sure how long it'll take to get there.
FbgTxAg
AG
Just picked up 5000 more at $0.58 also.

Onward and Upward!
Wrec86 Ag
Part of me thinks it'll go back down to the 40s here pretty soon, then bounce back up. We might lose some money in the short run, but I think it's back up to 80 either way relatively soon.
FbgTxAg
AG
I'm in it for the long haul. If it goes down under .50, I will buy some more. I think the potential reward here is well worth the risk.
RAM 12
AG
Had a good day today. I got in again for some more at .56 at the end of last week. Hopefully some good press and momentum can drive this thing up some this week
Ernest Tucker
AG
Got in as well at.57
aggiez71
I'm thinking something big is coming, they might have negotiated to extend their time past October 7th for the dollar minimum. If that's the case I'm expecting huge news that the Ceo hinted at last week
bmks270
AG
I need to learn this trading stuff.
RAM 12
AG
I hope you are right, with the money from AL and now the newly raised money from the offering it seems like everything would be in place. We will see
RAM 12
AG
Nice bump today so far. Has to be some news coming soon. They missed the deadline to file for a R/S and the no news quiet period is just about finished correct?
Wrec86 Ag
Yea, thought I heard quiet period was done this Thurs or Fri
aggiez71
Its up on Monday and I believe they got an extension past 10/7, this thing should be ready to explode. I'm expecting big news Monday
aggiez71
Its up on Monday and I believe they got an extension past 10/7, this thing should be ready to explode. I'm expecting big news Monday
chazman05
AG
PLUG up 8%, whats it mean?
RAM 12
AG
Read the Seeking Alpha article posted this morning on PLUG and you'll know why.
FbgTxAg
AG

On its way to $50.00!

(I hope)
chazman05
AG
Thanks RAM 12, I found the article and read it. Hopefully this thing keeps going UP UP UP!
RAM 12
AG
quote:
Thanks RAM 12, I found the article and read it. Hopefully this thing keeps going UP UP UP!

I hope so! Sorry I couldn't link it I was in a rush.
aggiez71
This thing is going to move, get ready to make some money Ags. I'm predicting big news with an extension and to test $1 by weeks end
chazman05
AG
Any word on extension?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.