Astros/Rangers Discussion - NO MODS ALLOWED

90,223 Views | 1402 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by jetch17
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is Daddy going to make yall sellers? I kind of hope we throw it and keep yall on the hook long enough not to get anything from your short term guys.
baseballfan31
Quit with the daddy crap it aint funny anymore
All I do is Nguyen
gigem1223
The creepy old man daddy talk has always been Farmer's shtick. I've always found it weird. Being the "daddy" in a relationship would require you to be older, have a winning record vs "son", and not get sent home at your own ballpark by said "son" in the ALCS.
Farmer1906
AG
Were DallasAg 94's takes so bad that he went back and erased a dozen or so of them?

The Porkchop Express
Farmer1906 said:

Were DallasAg 94's takes so bad that he went back and erased a dozen or so of them?

I hope he went back a few years, they've been terrible for a while.

Personally, I think this "bought a title" talk is stupid. Every title won is earned. If you could buy titles, why don't the Yankees have anything to show in the last 15 years?

And the daddy stuff, yeah it's weird. I really hope you never say that out loud to another baseball fan.
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
The Porkchop Express
Mr Gigem said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Neat-O.

Still early on Bradford, but you said that last one. That would require youth, no?!

You could take your pick... either Ragans or Dunning, as well. If you say Ragans doesn't count because he went to KC... then you have to give the Rangers credit for Dunning for the same reason.

A fact to remember about Leiter is that he is 24... about the age the Astros found Blanco while he was washing cars... and then turned him into a Cy Young contender.

Let's see how Blanco does now that he can't rely on sticky stuff
9-3, 2.53 ERA, 0.99 ERA.

Decent I guess.
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
Grapesoda2525
Farmer1906 said:

Is Daddy going to make yall sellers? I kind of hope we throw it and keep yall on the hook long enough not to get anything from your short term guys.
Won't hurt too bad either way. Most of them will resign if we don't trade them.
Mr Gigem
AG
That's pretty good
Farmer1906
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Farmer1906 said:

Personally, I think this "bought a title" talk is stupid. Every title won is earned. If you could buy titles, why don't the Yankees have anything to show in the last 15 years?

And the daddy stuff, yeah it's weird. I really hope you never say that out loud to another baseball fan.

Certain people shouldn't be calling anyone else out especially on the subject of "weird".
The Porkchop Express
Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Certain people shouldn't be calling anyone else out especially on the subject of "weird".
What are you gonna ****in do about it?
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
Farmer1906
AG

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Smile and enjoy just how mad you got.
The Porkchop Express
Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Yeah, I was really raging. Wow, you got me.
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
Farmer1906
AG

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Yeah, I was really raging. Wow, you got me.

Why don't you go take a seat over there and calm down.
All I do is Nguyen
Gentlemen take it to the DMs, we don't fight in front of the roided out neighbors
Mathguy64
AG
Ok. Hide the kids and pets. It's showtime boys and girls.
Marvin
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

I didn't want to post this after he went all weird on me, but yeah...
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
The Porkchop Express
Marvin said:

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Why do you guys get to judge me?
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
fullback44
AG
Tuve just drug his sack all over that pitcher .. he's 6-7 against this pitcher …

Ok.. rant over
South Platte
Easy on the Pork. He loves his team and means well, much like Grape.

I'd forgotten we were playing. Been busy scrounging up and spilling gas all over myself.

Maybe someday we can look forward to a DeGrom vs LMC matchup. I've already seen this game before.
jetch17
AG
Draggin that sac
Hornbeck
AG
Checking on the garage sale status of talent….
Mathguy64
AG
Holy hell your "pitching strategist" is an idiot. How do you let that chump pitch the Altuve?

5-6, 3 doubles and 2 triples? Yeah. Let's leave this jabroni in to pitch to him. Now it's 6-7, 3 doubles, 2 triples and a HR for a cool OPS of 3.14.

I look forward to hearing a 1250 word essay on his excessive Adderall usage.
gigem1223
Marvin said:

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

tjack16
AG
Silver Boot: 5-3 Astros

Could clinch it this weekend
gigem1223

Marvin said:

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

You're posting on a public message board…..kind of comes with the territory. No one takes you serious anyways.
jkag89
tjack16 said:

Unpossible!. Dallas Ag assured me that Arlington would have it wrapped up in April.
gigem1223
tjack16 said:

Super Bowl!
The Porkchop Express
gigem1223 said:

Marvin said:

Farmer1906 said:

Farmer1906 said:

You're posting on a public message board…..kind of comes with the territory. No one takes you serious anyways.

So I'm the Texas Rangers?
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

tjack16 said:

Super Bowl!

Ok, rock yourself to sleep with that take tonight…
fullback44
AG
gigem1223 said:

tjack16 said:

Super Bowl!

I think we have a few other super bowls.. playing Arlingtons team is not quite a Super Bowl.. hell ifs not eve n a preseason game these days .. rent a team

I was waiting for Adolis the steroid king to start something .. that loser ain't even batting .250 .. LMAO
South Platte
fullback44 said:

gigem1223 said:

tjack16 said:

Super Bowl!

I think we have a few other super bowls.. playing Arlingtons team is not quite a Super Bowl.. hell ifs not eve n a preseason game these days .. rent a team

I was waiting for Adolis the steroid king to start something .. that loser ain't even batting .250 .. LMAO

You needed 2 edits for that? Feel better?

I mean, that loser ended your season last year. And kept Houston from repeating.
JohnnyTexAg1995
South Platte said:

fullback44 said:

gigem1223 said:

tjack16 said:

Super Bowl!

You needed 2 edits for that? Feel better?

I mean, that loser ended your season last year. And kept Houston from repeating.
to say he's not even batting .250 is disrespectful to people batting .250, he's more in the .215 range actually… This is your hero?
The Porkchop Express
Live look at Rangers' quest to repeat.

MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
tjack16
AG
2013 Red Sox
2014 Giants
2015 Royals
2018 Red Sox
2019 Nationals

Will the Rangers join this list of recent WS champions to not make the playoffs the following season?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.