***** Official 2019 TEX vs HOU Trash Talking Thread *****

156,236 Views | 1576 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mathguy64
Aggie_3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Farmer1906 said:

Aggie_3 said:

If patterns keep up Rangers and Astro's very likely could be tied for the division going into that series

Hahahahahahaha

Just curious last 3 weeks what have y'all done good?
gigem1223
Silent For Too Long said:

Member when the Rangers season peaked in April when they went 4 and 2 at home against their daddies?

I member.

Member when the Astros thought they would run away with the division in early May?

I member

Aggie_3
gigem1223 said:

Silent For Too Long said:

Member when the Rangers season peaked in April when they went 4 and 2 at home against their daddies?

I member.

Member when the Astros thought they would run away with the division in early May?

I member

I member
Farmer1906
AG
When's the parade for being down 4+ in late June?

We've lost 9 of the last 11 and you're still not close.
Aggie_3
Farmer1906 said:

When's the parade for being down 4+ in late June?

We've lost 9 of the last 11 and you're still not close.

Dude y'all had a 10 game lead on the division 2 weeks ago... you may want to wake up to the fact that unless y'all make some trades yalls pitching has tanked the last 3 weeks and y'all's team is getting hit pretty hard with the injury bug.

And not even close? Since May 15th the rangers have had one of the top 5 winning percentages in MLB, our bullpen went from one of the worst to top 5 since that point and we have one of the best offenses in the majors. I'm not sitting here saying this years team is going to beat y'all for the division unless we get 1 maybe 2 more solid starters in the rotation but for you to sit and say we aren't even close just makes you look stupid and arrogant.
Farmer1906
AG
Correa and Diaz could sit out the rest of the year and we don't add a single player via trade and we'd still win the division easily.
Aggie_3
Farmer1906 said:

Correa and Diaz could sit out the rest of the year and we don't add a single player via trade and we'd still win the division easily.

Just because you keep telling yourself that doesn't make it true
Farmer1906
AG
Aggie_3 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It kind of does with how often I am accurate.
Aggie_3
Farmer1906 said:

Aggie_3 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It kind of does with how often I am accurate.
gigem1223
Made up 5 games in the last couple weeks without our 2 all stars in the lineup as well. Don't want to hear the injury excuses. The Rangers have had them as well.
Farmer1906
AG
gigem1223 said:

Made up 5 games in the last couple weeks without our 2 all stars in the lineup as well. Don't want to hear the injury excuses. The Rangers have had them as well.

Why does the team clearly in first need an excuse? We're the co favorites to win it all with NYY.
Aggie_3
gigem1223 said:

Only difference is Rangers some how kept getting wins while the Astros have literally struggled to win 2 games in almost 2 weeks.
gigem1223
Farmer1906 said:

gigem1223 said:

Why does the team clearly in first need an excuse? We're the co favorites to win it all with NYY.

Clearly...unless you're playing the lowly pirates
Aggie_3
Farmer1906 said:

gigem1223 said:

Y'all aren't Co anything with NYY right now that may change by end of season but they already made y'all their ***** and 9 times out of 10 that current Yankees team takes y'all to the woodshed. Again may change by end of season but not currently
Farmer1906
AG
We won the regular season head to head match up with NY already. Thanks.

Sorry if that factual information is "unbearable".
Aggie_3
Farmer1906 said:

We won the regular season head to head match up with NY already. Thanks.

Cool fact is they tore yalls ass up this week. Also You don't win the series in April and May and fact of the matter is for the last 3 weeks y'all have been playing some god awful baseball and haven't shown any signs that it's changing any time soon

And facts are bearable it's the arrogant pompous way you present them that's unbearable even on a **** talk thread.
Farmer1906
AG
And? Were the last 3 weeks October?
Farmer1906
AG
I'd like to congratulate the Rangerettes on former Astro Hunter Pence on starting the AS game. But once again, can't match Daddy's 3.
gigem1223
Farmer1906 said:

I'd like to congratulate the Rangerettes on former Astro Hunter Pence on starting the AS game. But once again, can't match Daddy's 3.

Congrats on the popularity contest. We all know Gallo is more deserving than Brantley. Hell you could even say he's more deserving than Springer.
Farmer1906
AG
gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Congrats on the popularity contest. We all know Gallo is more deserving than Brantley.

Sorry the small market Arlington couldn't generate much support.
Grapesoda2525
gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Congrats on the popularity contest. We all know Gallo is more deserving than Brantley. Hell you could even say he's more deserving than Springer.
You guys should give up now.

You're never going to get through to farmer's thick Neanderthal skull. Even when you have good points, he can't acknowledge or even process it.
Cappo
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

You guys should give up now.

You're never going to get through to farmer's thick Neanderthal skull. Even when you have good points, he can't acknowledge or even process it.
He's a ****ing moron lol
Farmer1906
AG
Grapesoda2525
Farmer1906 said:

Eric trump.

How fitting. Even most conservatives know that guy is a complete idiot.
irish pete ag06
AG
Here's a fact. Yal come running into this thread after one of our worst 3 week stretch in nearly 3 seasons of baseball when deep in your gut you know we still win this division by 10 games.

And all the while I pray you stay in it and buy hard at the deadline to go ahead and deplete that farm a little more to stay in .500 purgatory for a decade.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
And any Rangers fans want to make a wager?
irish pete ag06
AG
Keeper of The Spirits said:

Not a single one will and if he does he'll welch.
Aggie_3
What's the Wager?
Aggie_3
irish pete ag06 said:

Here's a fact. Yal come running into this thread after one of our worst 3 week stretch in nearly 3 seasons of baseball when deep in your gut you know we still win this division by 10 games.

And all the while I pray you stay in it and buy hard at the deadline to go ahead and deplete that farm a little more to stay in .500 purgatory for a decade.

I think y'all still win the division but I think it ends up being a pretty tough battle until the end with you guys probably winning by 3 games. This is the type of division race and battle I hoped for back when y'all got added to the AL West with us. It makes for a fun season
Aggie_3
Keeper of The Spirits said:

irish pete ag06
AG
Aggie_3 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

I think y'all still win the division but I think it ends up being a pretty tough battle until the end with you guys probably winning by 3 games. This is the type of division race and battle I hoped for back when y'all got added to the AL West with us. It makes for a fun season
You've been within 5 games for the first time since April and this is a "battle."

I love it.
titanmaster_race
Aggie_3 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

Better give up some prospects to make a couple of splash trades. That's really all that's holding back this stout Rangers team from winning 92 games.
Aggie_3

About what these fantastically ****ty teams pitchers think about yalls offense right now
Aggie_3
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Even Money: Astros win division. Ahead of the Rangers by at least 5. No requirement on the team that comes in 2nd.

$100

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.