NBA Finals

63,934 Views | 843 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Saint Pablo
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Drake IG

Caption: "Steph Curry hair lint for sale on my eBay right now!!! username: DraymondShouldntWear23"

https://instagr.am/p/ByHOEADFFxL
Sports-Ag
AG
So SportsCenter tweeted that Drake covered his Curry and Durants numbers tattoos by wearing a armband.

Drake has tattoos of Curry and Durant? Why?

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1134265252332408838?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.narcity.com%2fnews%2fca%2fon%2ftoronto%2fdrakes-hiding-his-warriors-tattoos-with-wristband-at-nba-finals-tonight-photos
Olsen
AG
Yeah, those tattoos are legit and he is friends with the Warriors main starting lineup except for Klay in the offseason.
CFTXAG10
AG
I didn't know about the tats but I know he's boys with Durant and Curry, and has used Curry in songs like 0 to 100
Sports-Ag
AG
I get that drake is boys with them and have heard Curry's name in his songs but to get tattoos of them. Just surprise I didn't hear about this some time ago.
Saint Pablo
What a game! Here's to three more!
Ervin Burrell
AG
Olsen said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Olsen said:

It's funny, but Draymond could probably kill him. I'd be rooting for drake tho. No doubt about that.

Drake is pretty ripped so I have no idea who would win in that fight.
I think I'll take the much more ripped, 6'7" pro athlete.
Iowaggie
AG
I find it (mildly) interesting that the Raptors are built with player from the West.

Kawhi Leonard
Danny Green
Marc Gasol
Kyle Lowry
Serge Ibaka
(with a special appearance by Patrick McCaw)
Matsui
AG
Very entertaining game.
TyHolden
AG
Iowaggie said:

I find it (mildly) interesting that the Raptors are built with player from the West.

Kawhi Leonard
Danny Green
Marc Gasol
Kyle Lowry
Serge Ibaka
(with a special appearance by Patrick McCaw)
if you can't beat em, steal em...
biobioprof
Grapesoda2525
Does anyone think this series is going to be interesting?

I'm still skeptical, but the dinosaurs winning game 1 is a good start.
WES2006AG
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Does anyone think this series is going to be interesting?

I'm still skeptical, but the dinosaurs winning game 1 is a good start.
It's already better than last year.
TyHolden
AG
Raptors can't lose any at home because they play the refs as well in Oakland
Grapesoda2525
DSAg44 said:

Raptors can't lose any at home because they play the refs as well in Oakland
GSW always get all the breaks. Seems like refs think the team literally is made out of gold sometimes.
Scientific
AG
This is going to look like the Pistons vs Lakers 15 years ago If the Raptors win it.
Gigemags382
AG
Can a game be called a must win for the team up 1-0?
Phat32
AG
LMK when they beat GSW with Durant
Gigemags382
AG
Refs gonna do their best. Might need some more money at halftime to finish the deal.
Gigemags382
AG
Raptors have to keep the pedal down. Nothing short of a 30 point lead going into the 4th is safe.
Gigemags382
AG
It's so incredibly hard to be a decent human being and not be pleased when a Warrior is on the floor. Iggy down after taking a hard legal screen from Gasol.
Gigemags382
AG
Raptors crapping the bed. This game is over 3 minutes into the 2nd half after the Raptors dominated the 1st half and were up 5 at halftime.

The Raptors got their payment at halftime from the league to throw this game.
Gigemags382
AG
**** the Warriors and every team that ****ing lays down in front of them. It's really tough to believe we're not just watching WWE that's prescripted.
PatAg
AG
take a step away, turn the tv off, live your life
PoppaB05
AG
This has not been pretty basketball the last 5+ minutes
Olsen
AG
Series tied!
Grapesoda2525
The warriors truly are a blessed team.

They're in the nba finals, on the road, and the other team misses wide open, uncontested shots for 6 minutes straight in the third quarter. I should ask these guys for lottery numbers sometime.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Wow. Should have fouled draymond. That was a series changing possession.
Gigemags382
AG
Whelp the Warriors played like trash and the Raptors outdid them. That was the story of this one.
amercer
AG
Iggys balls weigh 100 lbs each
Pumpkinhead
AG
If Thompson is not seriously injured and can play on Wed., looked like a hamstring pull, and Durant comes back for Game 4 as is being hinted at...then hard to see the Raptors pulling this out now. Cousins actually was very effective tonight with nearly a triple double.

If Curry, Durant, Klay, Draymond Green, and Cousins are all available then forget about it...no way Raptors can win this series. That is just too much firepower for GSW. Their only hope is injury luck...that Klay is now out Or hobbled with a hammy problem and that Durant stays hobbled with his Achilles.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Gigemags382 said:

Whelp the Warriors played like trash and the Raptors outdid them. That was the story of this one.

Gotta Give the Warriors some credit...they are a very mentally tough team. No Durant, Lose Klay Thompson with hamstring pull for entire 4th quarter, no Kevin Looney who got knocked out with a concussion...on the road in NBA Finals...they gutted it out with lots of minutes from various bench guys including Quin Cook, Bogut, Livingston, etc.And DeMarcus Cousins actually looked pretty effective despite just second game back and probably played a hell of a lot more than Kerr was thinking (because he lost Looney).
amercer
AG
You have to think that the Warriors role players will have it easier at home, and the Raptors guys won't be as good. So they probably get game 3 without Klay and KD. Then those guys come back in game 4, and it's night night for Toronto
brownbrick
AG
Kawhi and vanfleet played great. GS played solid defense most of the game and had one big run in the third. Going to be interesting if Klay misses much time.
Grapesoda2525
amercer said:

You have to think that the Warriors role players will have it easier at home, and the Raptors guys won't be as good. So they probably get game 3 without Klay and KD. Then those guys come back in game 4, and it's night night for Toronto
The raptors role players can't play any worse than they did tonight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.