Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is it legal??????? (OU / Bomar scandal reported on TexAgs - 7 months ago)

901,141 Views | 2440 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by Jock 07
mae1778a
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It isn't like she has a career at the car dealership anyway.
powerbiscuit

[This message has been edited by powerbiscuit (edited 8/6/2006 9:38a).]
wessimo
AG
Hi mom!
Cru
S
quote:
I don't think the OU Coaches or faculty would threaten or bribe this girl.

agreed, but boosters and other fans sure might...
Cru
S
John 3:16
Señor Chang
AG
This is now officially the most viewed thread on texags!

SwampFox
How would they know who she is or where she lives? Her name is not on any of this. She is some girl who worked in the payroll department. There is more than likely more than one woman working there. Plus, this was 7 months ago and the dealership is under new management, who knows if she even works there anymore? This is aggiegrant's girlfriend, not his wife, her name isn't connected to his.
Aggieland Proud
AG
And I'm record +1
Cru
S
quote:
How would they know who she is or where she lives? Her name is not on any of this. She is some girl who worked in the payroll department. There is more than likely more than one woman working there. Plus, this was 7 months ago and the dealership is under new management, who knows if she even works there anymore? This is aggiegrant's girlfriend, not his wife, her name isn't connected to his.

all it takes is for her to have had a friend there that knew she had a boyfriend named grant (assuming the username is accurate) and then that info could be easily leaked...
AggieDruggist89
AG
If she still works there, it only takes one person at the dealership who knows that the girl was dating an Aggie to blow her cover.

I'm not worried about the OU officials or the big time alums. I'm more worried about ignorant and obnoxious OU fans.. because we all know they're out there.

[This message has been edited by AggieDruggist89 (edited 8/6/2006 9:40a).]
powerbiscuit
you think the manager she asked "who do these checks go to" hasn't already narc'ed on her...

of course they know who she is....hopefully, they won't do anything stupid
Cru
S
Good thing its not Bama!

Where are the black helicopters?
SwampFox
quote:
all it takes is for her to have had a friend there that knew she had a boyfriend named grant (assuming the username is accurate) and then that info could be easily leaked...

And how would this girl who knew she had a bf named Grant know about this thread?? You really think OU people are going to wait outside the dealership to interrogate the workers as to whether or not they know a girl who has a bf named Grant? Gimme a break Oliver Stone.
BostonAg74
Based on what we already know, any reasonably competent private investigator could have all her personal information in a matter of minutes.
jks08
AG
500th reply
zoomu2219
Remember Erin Brocovich?
mae1778a
I somehow doubt aggiegrant looks like Erin Brocovich.
usc 619
See ya

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 8/6/2006 9:53a).]
Señor Chang
AG
go away usc
powerbiscuit
staff already slapped you down once....they'll be happy to do it again
Señor Chang
AG
Take your weak smack talk to rivalries
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Actually IF I were a sooner I would be more worried about how many times Stephen and Martellus plan on scoring before they take a rest on the bench.
SwampFox
quote:
you think the manager she asked "who do these checks go to" hasn't already narc'ed on her

I don't think he has, because he doesn't know about this thread!

You are assuming that this whole thing went down because of her. We don't know that. We know she was *our* ultimate source 7 months ago but there is no proof she ever did anything more than tell Grant, who told us, upon which it died.

Plus, the place is under new management now.
AggieDruggist89
AG
usc,

as an Aggie and an SC alum, I'm going to ask you kindly..

Back OFF!
Cru
S
quote:
And how would this girl who knew she had a bf named Grant know about this thread?? You really think OU people are going to wait outside the dealership to interrogate the workers as to whether or not they know a girl who has a bf named Grant? Gimme a break Oliver Stone.

yeah, cause I said it was another girl friend. Man, I don't know, but is it unrealistic to play with scenerios. With the popularity of this thread, it just wouldn't suprise me at who all finds out about this situation with it being posted on 20+ message boards... Combine that with the connections the car dealership has to the OU program.

[This message has been edited by Cru (edited 8/6/2006 9:51a).]
dichotomic
quote:
I don't think grant or his girlfriend has anythin....your team on the other hand(11/4/06)do

Can someone translate this for me?
powerbiscuit
you know the place and employees had to be huge ou fans and boosters....this has to be linked on OU boards....they know who she is
SwampFox
quote:
I don't know, but is it unrealistic to play with scenerios.

That's what I'm saying man, we agree then.
GigEm03
AG
aggiegrant06 for President!!!!
Houston Lee
AG
If OU knows who she is, maybe she already has been "bought"?

Anyway...

This thread is amazing.
RetiredpostalMarine
Had to post.
JayTee70
I don't enjoy reveling in someone elses downfall but the fact that this problem was uncovered so long ago and was so easily dismissed as bogus at that time is just baffling.

AggieGrant06, I hope your gf is okay and I completely understand why you may wish to remain anonymous. I'm sure this whole deal does not sit well with the sooner nation nut jobs.

Best wishes and Gig Em.
Alices Restaurant
I've always thought that OU and bama were similar in their fanbase. Both are insane, in a trailer-park sort of way. Both would be violent in a trailer-park sort of way. Hope this kid watches out.
Cru
S
Not sure we agree, but thats okay. I just know if it were me (grant), then I would assume they will know who I or my g/f is./was shortly, and take the necessary precautions for safety.
BostonAg74
No, it didn't go down because of her, but if there is a coverup going on, (as I suspect there is), it is based on containing the scandal to a couple of players, saying it was an isolated incident, yadda, yadda, yadda...

If this girl talks, it suddenly goes far beyond just losing a QB, and the OU coaches and boosters know that. Coaching careers with million dollar paychecks are on the line here. This could get very nasty.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.