Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is it legal??????? (OU / Bomar scandal reported on TexAgs - 7 months ago)

900,559 Views | 2440 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by Jock 07
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
good job grant
Post removed:
by user
mmmvegas
AG
Aggiegrant & girlfrined should be contacting 60 Minutes.
KRT-1
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLN4j3CQXJgFjGpvqRqCKOcAFfj_zcVH1v_QD9gtzQiHJHRUUAc0tpTA!!/delta/base64xml/L3dJdyEvUUd3QndNQSEvNElVRS82XzBfTFU!?CONTENT_URL=http://www.ncaa.org/mailbox/enforcement.html

I bet this guy would be interested in this thread.
Scotch
AG
Thank you Aggiegrant!

I did not read this thread the first time around because I thought the offseason was about discussing orange water coolers, the slick concrete track area and helmut styles.

I bet if the question had been posed during the season, it would have been met with cooler answers. Still no excuse for the bashing this guy received.

Where are the appologies?
TennAg
sorry keegan, you threw me off with the
"3) You went to TexAgs instead of reporting it to the authorites, the NCAA, and major media outside of Oklahoma."
missinAggieland
AG
This is completely fantastic! Great find.
blahggies
All hail, aggiegrant06!!

Does your GF know any OTHER names (unusual) getting big checks?

I assume the deep discount of 1/100th the price was Peterson, which wouldn't be illegal, but should be a violation, because who else is getting that deep a discount? Nor regular shmos for sure!
TK03
quote:
For example, when a ref throws a flag for 'illegal touching', I don't expect the cops to show up on the field and cuff a player

How awesome would it be if they did, though?
CornersBlitz
This is awesome.
Squilliam Fancyson
AG
Keegan's 3rd post was condescending (see the "if you were smart" sentence...implying he wasn't smart).

We'll let you live though.

raider aficionado
Good work.
AggieG11
What were the other names on the checks?
Raptor
AG
The pic of the Listeater
The Fish Pond Manager

and now this
Old Style
HOLY ****! Did your girlfriend see the name Adrian Peterson on any of those checks?????
Karrde
AG
quote:
On top of this a player was in buying a car recently, and when she say the finance stuff, he had only paid about 1/100th of the sticker price. Is this legal?

Is this reference to the "Adrian Peterson test drive", or to some other scandal that has yet to break?
Bullmoose
AG
The greatness of TexAgs is proven again.
EMY92
AG
aggiegrant06 is obviously honest and accurate. Even if it was a troll some of the responses were not appropriate.

By the way, next time your GF catches some Sooners cheating, wait until about 2 weeks before our game and unlease the story.
3rd Platoon
AG
This kinda makes me wonder what other things someone may have unfolded that were shot down. Wow, talk about hindsight 20/20.
Yesterday
AG
Yep, this just goes to show you that there are alot of internet jackasses on this site. Forums would be alot nicer if we were all face to face.
Squirrel Master
AG
Could his username have been banned for posting such an accusation without anything to back it up. That would instantly jump to the greatest banning of all time, and thats saying something.
drivinwest
AG
I have nothing to add. Just wanted my username on this brilliance somehow.
BQ2001
AG
wow, thats good stuff.
EMY92
AG
I can just see a story on SportsCenter next week, "Next up, Aggiegrant and his girlfriend revealing what is really happening down in Norman. Now time to sell more ESPN Mobile!"
AMReasons
AG
Wow. The dates of these posts would seem to indicate this wasn't just a summer gig...
TennAg
Correct, what may get Oklahoma in even more trouble is that the players were payed for hours worked during the season when the can't have jobs.

EDIT: disregard the above, i had heard on the radio that the players weren't supposed to be working. I took that to mean by the NCAA, but I guess I misunderstood.

[This message has been edited by TennAg (edited 8/5/2006 8:48p).]
Cepe
mccag
S
quote:
A user name search reveals that aggiegrant06 posted fairly regularly previously but has not made a single post since his last post on this thread. He may not visit this site anymore or care to return to receive apologies, take credit or to say “I told you so

He is still around just saw a post from him the other day on teh baseball board.
51Merc-98Ag
AG
wow

obtw - page 3
munch96
Davy_Crockett
AG
Yeah, you’re right mccag. I checked it again. I thought it sorted by date and this thread was at the top of the search list even though he has not posted on it since January. Have to admire his restraint in not ttting this himself.
Dynomite Dolemite
Aggiegrant hasn't posted since this thread? Maybe he's swimming with the fishes...
kjaneway
AG
Good job, aggiegrant.
Makes you wonder what else of importance has been posted here.
ssolari94
AG
I would leave this alone. You are asking for unwanted attention. I don't care what university you are talking about.
TennAg
maybe he's in the trunk of some lexus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.