Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is it legal??????? (OU / Bomar scandal reported on TexAgs - 7 months ago)

901,222 Views | 2440 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by Jock 07
Whiskey Before Breakfast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
piling on here
Jackie Chiles
AG
aggie f'n grant. good job kid.
Courtesy Flush
AG
I wonder if AggieGrant and his g/f are happy all of this is out or if they just wish it would all go away? I also would like to know if she is still working there.

I am sure she is officially a "person of interest" in this case - assuming there is an investigation going on????
Furious Styles
interesting to hear if she's still works there.

Good work, AG.
Visarkad
The absolute best post I have ever seen on Texags.

The implosion north of the border will rearrange the recruiting landscape for long time.
AggieDruggist89
AG
I don't think Sir AggieGrant and his gf are aware of the publicity. Interesting to see what will unfold...
Dr. Mephisto
AG
I wish Aggiegrant would check in with more info or at least to accept the accolades.

I wonder what's going on in Sooner land?

What's the over/under on how many rolls of antacids Bob Stoops has popped over the last week?

Texags: It may take us a while, but we'll get everyone eventually.

bigdad
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
My guess is AggieGrant is laying low. This is a big mess right now and it's obvious that his gf has very good insite into whats going on. I would assume she has been contacted by OU and maybe the NCAA by now.

Good luck grant and your gf.

PS ColleyvilleAg... WOW step up and appologize man.
syd barrett
Dayum...this is absolutely amazing.

I've seen a few "internet rumors" on sports message boards come true before...when somebody had an inside connection, or was close to a situation. But nothing like this. This has to be the all-time champ for somebody knowing the scoop and posting it long before it hit the fan. Especially considering what a huge national story it is.

Clemson guy here...just had to join and be a part of this thread. By the way, great game we had last year...we were lucky to pull it out. And for weeks afterward, all I heard were positive things about the Aggies who came out to Clemson to party and tailgate. I wish we could play y'all again in the future.

[This message has been edited by syd barrett (edited 8/6/2006 9:11a).]
AgPilot98
AG
aggiegrant, can you see if your girlfriend can get a job at a car dealership in Austin???
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I am not sure this was part of the recent news story, but it sure might cause a deeper look since this was way more than just a summer job.
Cru
S
Tell me I am not the only one worried for the safety of he and his g/f or former g/f.
BQ MOM
Staff
S
So, aggiegrant06, have you had any job offers yet from the CIA?

Señor Chang
AG
If they are in Norman, or Oklahoma for that matter, they better get their asses to a friendly town fast!
Cru
S
damn straight
MaroonStain
AG
Just post padding on this thread.

Move along.

quote:
We will be good one day and people will talk about how great we were. - NSW
AMReasons
AG
From the SoonerFans board:

"Holy ****....My mission now is to find out if Aggiegrant's gf still works there. I will report monday."

Time to head for the Presidential Bunker, aggiegrant!
Baylor81
Seriously, there can't be but a handful of Aggies named Grant living in Norman.

HowdyTAMU
mae1778a
quote:
Yes, he's still posting. I misinterpreted how the search is sorted by date.

WTF? That is by far more mind-blowing than Mr. Grants original post.

Cru
S
Yep, has anyone facebook searched him? He needs to get rid of anything public like that if its out there. Brandon needs to be very cautious in who he reveals info to, I'm not sure how all of that works.
powerbiscuit
how would you like to be one of the guys who is "not the right guy"....man, they will catch a load of crap and wonder what in the world is going on...
Señor Chang
AG

[This message has been edited by blake2007 (edited 8/6/2006 9:35a).]
Señor Chang
AG
double post

[This message has been edited by blake2007 (edited 8/6/2006 9:26a).]
powerbiscuit

[This message has been edited by powerbiscuit (edited 8/6/2006 9:37a).]
Agof08
AG
Thanks AggieGrant!
diablo loco
pg 14

Be the post, Danny.

[This message has been edited by JFK_00 (edited 8/6/2006 9:31a).]
mae1778a
blake. typically implies sarcasm.

hth
BirdieJF
AG
OU is screwed regardless of if they had direct knowledge of this or not. This is basically the same thing we got nailed on with Warren Gilbert. "Lack of Institutional control"
BostonAg74
When something gets this big, the innocent bystanders start falling like bowling pins when the big cigars begin to circle the wagons. Personally, I think it was a mistake for the moderators to bring this post back up because it pretty much guaranteed that some poor girl in Oklahoma is going to have her life turned upside down like she never thought possible. My guess is that everyone connected to the Oklahoma football program, including boosters, administrators and coaches, now knows who she is and where she lives, and they are not going to let up until they have some assurances that the NCAA and the truth never get a formal introduction. I have no idea what methods they will use -- threats, bribes, or both, but the pressure a top recruit gets in February is going to be nothing compared to the pressure that is going to be put on this girl to keep her mouth shut.

CavAg93
nice call, good investigative reporting...
Cru
S
quote:
When something gets this big, the innocent bystanders start falling like bowling pins when the big cigars begin to circle the wagons. Personally, I think it was a mistake for the moderators to bring this post back up because it pretty much guaranteed that some poor girl in Oklahoma is going to have her life turned upside down like she never thought possible. My guess is that everyone connected to the Oklahoma football program, including boosters, administrators and coaches, now knows who she is and where she lives, and they are not going to let up until they have some assurances that the NCAA and the truth never get a formal introduction. I have no idea what methods they will use -- threats, bribes, or both, but the pressure a top recruit gets in February is going to be nothing compared to the pressure that is going to be put on this girl to keep her mouth shut.

very well said
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Remember that the dealership sold and there are new owners. She may well have already moved to another job.
Señor Chang
AG
I don't think the OU Coaches or faculty would threaten or bribe this girl. If that ever got out, that would be possibly the biggest scandal in the history of college football.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.