Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

A&M Begging Donors to Come Back

125,194 Views | 569 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WestGalvestonAggie
#Mke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Perhaps endorsing a QB who believes the Aggie Corps, donors, & fans are all racist wasn't the best move Bjork! Not another dime!!!

Here's the video:
Great2BeAnAGGIE
AG
Not another dime until changes are made.
Amazing no apologies from Young.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Nah, I'm sure they don't want money from "racists"
Unemployed
AG
Why are y'all still posting on the football board?

You should boycott it, too.
Foxo
AG
I don't thinkk so.
turfman80
AG
How can these people be so tone deaf? Address the damn problem!
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
PneumAg
I was paying about $24,000 a year to the TMF after new Kyle was finished. Since I got out of law school, my donations alone have probably covered four years of tuition for several players. But I just turned off that spigot last week.

I love Aggie football. There was a time (literally 3 months ago) when I would do or donate damn near anything to see us win a national championship, even overlook the uninformed opinions of our left-leaning players and administration.

Unfortunately, things have escalated too much, and I can no longer donate money in good conscience that might end up going to people who want to destroy the fabric of our free society. For me, a switch has been flipped over the last month, and I am sad to say I would rather see our football program burned to the ****ing ground at this point than let a single dollar of mine go to support what is happening to our once great university. Sad.
West Point Aggie
AG
PneumAg said:

I was paying about $24,000 a year to the TMF after new Kyle was finished. Since I got out of law school, my donations alone have probably covered four years of tuition for several players. But I just turned off that spigot last week.

I love Aggie football. There was a time (literally 3 months ago) when I would do or donate damn near anything to see us win a national championship, even overlook the uninformed opinions of our left-leaning players and administration.

Unfortunately, things have escalated too much, and I can no longer donate money in good conscience that might end up going to people who want to destroy the fabric of our free society. For me, a switch has been flipped over the last month, and I am sad to say I would rather see our football program burned to the ****ing ground at this point than let a single dollar of mine go to support what is happening to our once great university. Sad.

You should, then, send this in writing to the TMF...if you haven't already done so.
Texas Rooster
No more $$$$. F the admin! Changes need made!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Give me my kids sports pass money back and reduce tuition for online classes Mork !
zooguy96
Wow, never seen 'em so blatantly pandering (and acting like it's all Covid's fault).

I don't think that my paltry $100/year means much to them, but not another damn dime.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
JustisWalkert
AG
"Aggies sticking together" might not get the results Bjork had in mind.
IDaggie06
AG
Mine isn't near $24k/year but I turned mine off as well. 100% financially done with them until major changes.
Houstonag
AG
I am gone forever. Fed up. I am only on this site to confirm the demise of all the sports. Fed up.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Just get he civil war over with already
redjalapeno-87
Since A&M is now a leftist marxist university, I am sure the marxists will step up and fill the revenue gap for the athletic department. No worries.
Hawk2007
Oh this is rich....

Now the Kremlin has a video out.
1996OlAg
AG
Sorry guys. Can somebody fill me in on what is going on? I literally turned off all media when this crap started in the spring. Thanks!
Hawk2007
PneumAg said:

For me, a switch has been flipped over the last month, and I am sad to say I would rather see our football program burned to the ****ing ground at this point than let a single dollar of mine go to support what is happening to our once great university. Sad.

I agree --- and like another poster said, if you're open to it, send it in writing as money, and the stop of money, is the only way to change this. I guess 10 or 20,000 students marching Kyle Field and tearing down statues might work, but we're better than that, and I don't think long-term, that's an effective or admirable approach to changing hearts/minds.

Since you went to law school, I'm sure that you're aware of case literature where the only way to get some peoples attention is to hit them in the pocketbook.
IDaggie06
AG
1996OlAg said:

Sorry guys. Can somebody fill me in on what is going on? I literally turned off all media when this crap started in the spring. Thanks!
To name a few:
Kellen Mond going full Kaepernick
President believe race hoaxes
Hating on Sully
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Dear Money Bag,

I know we promote spoiled student athletes ****ting all over alumni, but can we have some money please?

Sincerely,

Scumbag Admin

PS: You're a racist!
“Picture a black girl that joe biden wants to sniff”

-The Debt
Hawk2007
1996OlAg said:

Basically you're a bad Aggie if you're not opening your wallet to Aggie Athletics now.
Hawk2007
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith/2018/09/11/college-footballs-most-valuable-teams/#632f952d6c64

"But there's a new No. 1, and you don't even have to leave the state to find them: Texas A&M is now college football's most valuable program.

Across the three years prior to last season, Texas A&M averaged annual revenues of $148 million, the most of any program in the nation. That not only tops the Longhorns; it leaves them in the dust. Over the same time period, Texas football averaged $133 million in revenue, making the Longhorns a distant second."

Where did all the money go? It sure as heck was not spent paying off the refs or paying our talent under the table.
Hawk2007
Maybe we can all chip in for a subscription to Financial Peace University: https://www.financialpeace.com/

Then, we can get the TMF on Baby Step 3 and build a 3-6 month emergency fund
https://www.daveramsey.com/dave-ramsey-7-baby-steps
DGAG92
AG
I pulled my donations when they kicked me out of my season ticket seats I'd had for 19 years. Their excuse was, I didn't have enough points ($$$$$) in my portfolio for them. I told them "NO MORE, I'M DONE" and they could take those tickets, my 12Th Man donations, my Letterman donations and shove'm. This is NOT the same University I've loved since I was 9 years old.
DGAG92
AG
Hawk2007 said:

Where did all the money go? It sure as heck was not spent paying off the refs or paying our talent under the table.

They spent it all on accuracy lessons for mond.....waste of
money.
AGHouston11
AG
Appoint Mond on another new commission to find out what happened to donations.
W
AG
turfman80 said:

How can these people be so tone deaf? Address the damn problem!
you know I guess it's possible that Bjork and Dabney have been muzzled.

i.e...ordered not to say anything about the 900-pound elephant in the room
TyperWoods
Where's "our leader" QB1 apologizing in this video?

Not another dime until I hear it, or he's gone.

Young needs to go back up north too.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Really looking forward to seeing sweat on the brow of college admins (on the academia side and athletic side) when they view their major financial deficits in the coming months
neAGle96
AG
Bjork is right "Aggies stick together in trying times". Most Aggies love A&M football, but love A&M even more and will stick together when racist football players want to label other Aggies racist who don't want to vandalize or remove Sully
BuffsAg47
AG
They turned comments off lol
AGDAD14
This is sad. You can hear the fear in their voices. This is what happens when you don't consider the consequences of your actions and you are dependent on others. You become fearful for good reason.

BTHO tu forever!!!
Speckled Trout
AG
I hear Young will eventually be the sacrificial lamb for this. I don't think that will be enough for most folks though.
GumboMaverick
What will happen if our leadership makes our QB apologize or become less blm? I'll tell you what. Bjork or whoever decides to go down that road will be eviscerated by the left and out of a job. Forced to resign or fired.

Then no black players will ever come play for the racist people at A&M.

I think they are doing what they have to do. Ride it out and try to keep as many folks happy as possible

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.