Houston
Sponsored by

***Houston Golf Thread***

73,625 Views | 1227 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by srob2004
highwayman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bout time you do something like this, Hou. You have a damn good shot at qualifying, imo
Ezra Brooks
AG
A buddy of mine tried to qualify at Evergreen a few years ago - I don't remember exactly, but I think he said that 76 got in that year.
The D
AG
Im playing the qualifier and im a 4 handi. Im playing at Cypresswood, and I heard normally a 76, or 77 will get you in. I play that course pretty well, and normally shoot around 76-80 on there, so I got about a 50/50 chance to qualify I think.

I think qualifing depends on the course. Poot said one year that an 80 got you in a Wildcat. I think he told me that course was playing very tough that day, with alot of wind.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Shot 85 out at Evergreen this morning. Dad and I were the second group off at 6:35! Had a 3-some in front of us that played fast as hell so we were never on a wait. It sucked getting up that early but was awesome to be done at 10:00.
MCaggie02
I tried a straight post on this board and had very little viewership, so I thought it might be appropriate here.

I have a certificate for 4 lessons with Head Golf Pro, Casey Wade, at High Meadow Ranch. They are 1-hour lessons, valued at $60/each. I would like to sell them for $200. If anyone is interested, shoot me an email at:

[my handle] at aol dot com

Thanks!
srob2004
AG
Got off @ 7:10am on the President's course @ Bearcreek. Shot 40/39 with my new burners. Some of the best 4/5 irons I've hit into greens before.

I was impressed with the green condition @ Bear Creek. Very, very green. The ball did not role that fast, but still was in strong shape.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.