Houston
Sponsored by

2023 DisAstros Thread

132,645 Views | 1335 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Mr. McGibblets
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
schmellba99 said:

randy828 said:

This home vs away record is nuts! After they win today, they should stay in a hotel in Beaumont and ride into the game, wear away jerseys, and all the fans need to boo like crazy when the Astros are up to bat.

Good to see Tucker get that hit last night. Hopefully gets him back on track.
Tucker needs to get the sand out of his ass and start playing. His hitting is garbage, he has completely f'd the dog on several plays in the outfield that he ordinarily would have/should have made.

He's batting .082. Back when pitchers batted in real baseball times, most had better averages than that.
LOL, you should really stop posting on here. You gave up on the Astros at end of the season, now your dogging the guy who carried the Astros for most of the season?
Martin Q. Blank
f-ing batting glove!
jetch17
AG
ALL TIED UP!

LPHA
AG
****in A!
BCOBQ98
AG
Glove was awesome! I'm assuming it's considered part of the uniform?
BCOBQ98
AG
I was an Abreu hater the first half of the season but 2nd and playoffs he has been clutch.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Abreu haters. Mount up to eat crow and his chin pubes.
digging tunnels
AG
Mount up........regulators!!!!!
RK
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Abreu haters. Mount up to eat crow and his chin pubes.
honestly, they are pretty tough to look at in HD.
Chewy
AG
schmellba99
AG
randy828 said:

schmellba99 said:

randy828 said:

This home vs away record is nuts! After they win today, they should stay in a hotel in Beaumont and ride into the game, wear away jerseys, and all the fans need to boo like crazy when the Astros are up to bat.

Tucker needs to get the sand out of his ass and start playing. His hitting is garbage, he has completely f'd the dog on several plays in the outfield that he ordinarily would have/should have made.

He's batting .082. Back when pitchers batted in real baseball times, most had better averages than that.
LOL, you should really stop posting on here. You gave up on the Astros at end of the season, now your dogging the guy who carried the Astros for most of the season?
Dude is barely over .100 batting, has not made plays in the playoffs he had all season....but sure, let's not say anything negative about your exalted hero.

Also...where did I give up on the Astros? If you mean me asking what the F happened when we got swept by the A's or about any of the god awful home losses...then sure, I guess?
schmellba99
AG
BCOBQ98 said:

I was an Abreu hater the first half of the season but 2nd and playoffs he has been clutch.
I think this sums up most people's thoughts well.
randy828
AG
Page 26 of this thread.

Quote:

schmendeler
3:49p, 9/24/23

AG

It's been a good run

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I heard one of the Adams on 790 talking about how Abreu changed his swing last year to get better OBP #s last year. That and his back issues were really effecting him IMO. He has a completely different swing since the beginning of this year.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
schmellba99 said:

BCOBQ98 said:

I am happy he is finally doing well, but I am not sure I want him back next season. It was a loooong season watching him out there.
schmendeler
AG
That's me dude. And i guess we aren't allowed to voice frustrations after terrible home losses? JFC.
htxag09
AG
schmellba99 said:

randy828 said:

schmellba99 said:

randy828 said:

Dude is barely over .100 batting, has not made plays in the playoffs he had all season....but sure, let's not say anything negative about your exalted hero.

Also...where did I give up on the Astros? If you mean me asking what the F happened when we got swept by the A's or about any of the god awful home losses...then sure, I guess?
He's been rough, no doubt.

But you do realize that you posted he "needs to get the sand out of his ass and start playing" immediately after a game where he went 1-2 with a double and 2 walks, right?
Mikeyshooter
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

schmellba99 said:

BCOBQ98 said:

I am happy he is finally doing well, but I am not sure I want him back next season. It was a loooong season watching him out there.

He signed a 3 yr contract.
Martin Q. Blank
schmendeler said:

That's me dude. And i guess we aren't allowed to voice frustrations after terrible home losses? JFC.
maroon barchetta
randy828 said:

Page 26 of this thread.

Quote:

schmendeler
3:49p, 9/24/23

AG

It's been a good run

You just don't read well at all.
GoAgs92
AG
Altuve bunting...wtf?
12th Man Ag
AG
GoAgs92 said:

Altuve bunting...wtf?

Saw 3rd playing deep and took a chance. Just didn't get enough on it and it spun backwards.
TP Ag '87
AG
Hope yet another bases loaded waste doesn't bite us.
GoAgs92
AG
He has hit multiple home runs in that stadium...dumb play was dumb
GoAgs92
AG
Now if McCormick had bunted to first

That makes sense
sts7049
AG
TP Ag '87 said:

Hope yet another bases loaded waste doesn't bite us.

welp
Al Bula
AG
Wtf was that Pena and McCormick?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Lots of 'lock your guns up unloaded' ads. Wtf?
sts7049
AG
MOTHERFCKIN ALTUVE
Sea Speed
AG
I'm on the tarmac in Denver headed to the tine and the whole plane just erupted when he hit that home run and someone just clowned a rangers fan.
MAS444
AG
Just incredible that dude.
jetch17
AG
OH HELL YES

htxag09
AG
**** yeah mother****ers.

And **** those soft ass rangers.
StillNotAnAggie
Jose Al Mutha ****ing Tuve!!!
Let's go!!
Bondag
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Lots of 'lock your guns up unloaded' ads. Wtf?

I'm not for taking guns, but maybe that guy doesn't need a gun.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.