Houston
Sponsored by

Can we get to 500 murders this year?

128,469 Views | 1088 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by P.H. Dexippus
SidsBurnerAccount
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Triple murder tonight...four shot. I've started using the Citizen app. Seems like a shooting and murder every night.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Hitting 3s from downtown again:

https://abc13.com/child-mother-and-man-killed-in-shooting-at-sw-houston-apartment/10849790/

And then there is this:

https://abc13.com/convicted-felon-out-on-10-bonds-arrested-on-4-new-crimes/10848250/
Sea Speed
AG
Thata like felon #27263662 who committed more crimes while out on bond. Its almost like there is a pattern emerging. At least it wasn't murder, I guess.

And then you have this gem. The press running cover for the judge. All involved in this are trash, from the media to the judge to the DA. The only people who i assume are not trash are the police who continue to arrest this ****bag.

Quote:

"Aside from the aggravated assault, which involved a motor vehicle and not a gun, Shellist says Gray does not fit the profile of a violent offender, so that could have contributed to the judges' decision not to deny bail."
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Sea Speed said:

Thata like felon #27263662 who committed more crimes while out on bond. Its almost like there is a pattern emerging. At least it wasn't murder, I guess.

And then you have this gem. The press running cover for the judge. All involved in this are trash, from the media to the judge to the DA. The only people who i assume are not trash are the police who continue to arrest this ****bag.

Quote:

"Aside from the aggravated assault, which involved a motor vehicle and not a gun, Shellist says Gray does not fit the profile of a violent offender, so that could have contributed to the judges' decision not to deny bail."

That sentence is un-fu**ing-believable. Wow.
htxag09
AG
SidsBurnerAccount said:

Triple murder tonight...four shot. I've started using the Citizen app. Seems like a shooting and murder every night.

I used to really like the citizen app. But they jumped on the covid bandwagon. Seems I got 3+ urgent notifications a day of a new covid strain or cases rising (or not to let your guard down even if they're falling!). Has that gotten any better?
Al Bula
AG
This feels like the bet Randolph and Mortimer made to see if Billy Ray would resort to his criminal ways given an opportunity, but exactly the opposite and on a much larger scale.
Ag_07
AG
Ocean Of Funk said:

This feels like the bet Randolph and Mortimer made to see if Billy Ray would resort to his criminal ways given an opportunity, but exactly the opposite and on a much larger scale.

Huh???
schmellba99
AG
Sea Speed said:

Quote:

So an aggravated assault with anything but a gun means you aren't a violent offender? Gotcha.
Diggity
AG
Marvin_Zindler said:

Sea Speed said:

Quote:

That sentence is un-fu**ing-believable. Wow.
well Shellist is a criminal defense attorney, so take his statement with a grain of salt.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Add another body.

https://abc13.com/mother-killed-1-year-old-wounded-in-domestic-violence-shooting-/10850797/
Boo Weekley
Can't say what i really want to on here about the scum liberals who elect the vile trash that contribute directly to this. But blood is on their evil hands.

Quote:

HPD: Man out on 7 felony bonds kills mother of his child, shoots baby she was holding

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/westpark-woman-killed-baby-injured-westpark/285-6f393ebc-d71f-41db-bb24-578bd2be3d62
SW AG80
AG
Ocean Of Funk said:

We got one death back overnight! Would be home-invade shot dead by Mullet Man

Not shocking that Ch 13 had some grumblings and confusing, biased verbiage they injected in this story. I saw this story at least three times on the live broadcast this morning and the libtard anchor who replaced Tom Koch stated "a homeowner may face a grand jury for shooting a suspected home invader" (paraphrasing), but that is some garbage! It completely contradicts what HCSO officer stated.
With Kim Ogg making the decisions on what goes to Grand Jury and what doesn't, no law abiding citizen is safe. This homeowner may very well be indicted. And since the state legislator changed the way Grand Juries are selected, many people like this homeowner have been indicted.
Waltonloads08
AG
The "Black Girl Magic" judges seem to be getting a lot of black girls killed

http://harrisblackgirlmagic.com/about/

AlaskanAg99
AG
As much as we are right to bag on Boss Ogg, it's the activist judges action that are turning felons loose and getting people killed.

I need to find the reporter keeping tabs. I'm sure the demographics of the killers and victims wouldn't play well. Which is why you're not hearing about it.

Hint: whitey is neither the killer nor the victim.
Hint hint: see Chicago.
aTm '99
Sea Speed
AG
It's Jeff something but I cent recall. I messaged him trying to get some of his data but never heard back.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Sea Speed said:

It's Jeff something but I cent recall. I messaged him trying to get some of his data but never heard back.

Try to find him. I'll look as well. But this is so out of control.
aTm '99
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

As much as we are right to bag on Boss Ogg, it's the activist judges action that are turning felons loose and getting people killed.

I need to find the reporter keeping tabs. I'm sure the demographics of the killers and victims wouldn't play well. Which is why you're not hearing about it.
Randy Wallace on 26 has been all over it: https://www.fox26houston.com/tag/series/breaking-bond

And you're correct about the judges.
spider96
AG
Ag_07 said:

Ocean Of Funk said:

Huh???

You've never seen Trading Places?
Sea Speed
AG
I was wrong it wasn't Jeff, it was Andy kahan. He has a ton of info and outrage on his Twitter. He has a ton about bond reform. I think he is the one beating the drum the loudest.

https://twitter.com/akahancrimesto1
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
spider96 said:

Ag_07 said:

Ocean Of Funk said:

Huh???

P.H. Dexippus
AG
Has anyone seen a breakdown of the judges/perps involved?
Sea Speed
AG
The Twitter user i posted had one on his feed at one point.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Just saw this on Andy's facebook:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/family-angry-after-houston-mother-killed-by-suspect-out-on-7-felony-bonds/285-c13016b4-8c0b-4ab3-b4cd-b4464be3c0ff

Woman was murdered and her baby shot by an abusive spouse out on SEVEN felony bonds.

Quote:

"We would say the only way we could get him away from her is if he's in jail," Jazz said. "She was scared of him. She was in love with him, but she was scared of him. There's no way that that should've slipped, where seven felony bonds, a person was out, and I feel like, my sister's blood is on their hands."
Harris County Democrat judges are an absolute menace to civilization.
lancevance
Milwaukees Best Light said:

spider96 said:

Ag_07 said:

Ocean Of Funk said:

Huh???

Lol, Gus Fring in the background. Before he was running Los Pollos Hermanos.
AggieT
AG
Wow. Good catch.
AlaskanAg99
AG
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/sister-of-man-murdered-at-the-alleged-hands-of-repeat-violent-offender-appears-before-harris-co-commissioners?fbclid=IwAR19jzikOnRcap_tP-o7cDSONCO2aJeLIUvRFfKiIudixBWmbM5yBCa4RpE

Harris County argued against House Bill 20 which would have limited the ability of judges to issue PR bonds for criminals with multiple felony's. This court is actively attempting to make the crime problem worse.
aTm '99
Sea Speed
AG
I'm sure their argument was that the bill was racist or disproportionately affects blacks.
TJaggie14
AG
17-year-old has died from a gunshot wound to the head after someone opened fire on his father's pickup truck after Astros game
Sea Speed
AG
TJaggie14 said:

17-year-old has died from a gunshot wound to the head after someone opened fire on his father's pickup truck after Astros game

Oh my god this is so incredibly sad. The only positive you can find here as that at least the father had a good night at the ballpark before some piece of **** took his son forever. I couldn't fathom one of my kids being taken like that.
Al Bula
AG
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Ocean Of Funk said:

As a dad, I can't tell you how much rage this brings up in me.

**** you, Sly, Dora, and Fat-a$$ Ogg
Mr. Lahey
AG
Smooth brained morons who indiscriminately open fire in traffic should be tied to the truck nuts of some bubbas' jacked up dodge dually and dragged until pronounced dead.

And the same goes for that **** head white kid from Tomball before anyone accuses me of racism.
TXAG 05
AG
Just saw an update that the kid is actually still alive, but in life support. Somehow HPD messed that up.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Marvin_Zindler said:

austin, dallas and san antonio aren't much better.

makes wonder how long, if at all, it's going to take some good citizens to band together and find some alternative solutions to these filthy da's and politicians.
Ciboag96
ruddyduck said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

austin, dallas and san antonio aren't much better.

makes wonder how long, if at all, it's going to take some good citizens to band together and find some alternative solutions to these filthy da's and politicians.

All of their voters are dumber than mud. Don't hold your breath.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.