Houston
Sponsored by

***2018 HLSR thread***

30,107 Views | 290 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Jasomania
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They've been pretty bad so far and attendance seems pretty low (as far as rodeo not the grounds itself).

Chute Club was absolutely dead this weekend.
Boo Weekley
A bit concerned that I somehow seem to have misplaced my tix for this friday night's show. Got them from stub hub. Do you need actual tix to enter or can you pull up on your phone somehow? I am assuming the former as I can't find any info on how to pull up virtual tickets.
TXAG 05
AG
If they were physical tickets, I'd see if StubHub would let you contact the original owner to see if they will convert them to flash seats for you. Otherwise, you might be out of luck
astroaggie22
Eventhough it says you need actual tickets, last weekend I pulled up the Stubhub barcodes on my phone and they scanned right away.
Aggie09Derek
AG
astroaggie22 said:

Eventhough it says you need actual tickets, last weekend I pulled up the Stubhub barcodes on my phone and they scanned right away.

You were probably sent PDF's. He wouldn't have barcodes if he was sent hard tickets.
Boo Weekley
Cstrickland05 said:

If they were physical tickets, I'd see if StubHub would let you contact the original owner to see if they will convert them to flash seats for you. Otherwise, you might be out of luck
Thanks, will try this if i can't find them this evening.
The Wonderer
AG
Back tonight for the first since last Thursday. This year is a stark contrast to last year.
David_Puddy
AG
Boo Weekley said:

A bit concerned that I somehow seem to have misplaced my tix for this friday night's show. Got them from stub hub. Do you need actual tix to enter or can you pull up on your phone somehow? I am assuming the former as I can't find any info on how to pull up virtual tickets.

Chris Young fan, P-Willican?
Boo Weekley
David_Puddy said:

Boo Weekley said:

Chris Young fan, P-Willican?
Honestly don't think I've ever heard a single song of his but wanted to take the wife out on the weekend and couldn't swing sat night (Cody Johnson). Hoping it's not terrible. Need to check him out on spotify
David_Puddy
AG
I pegged you as more of a Luke Bryan fan
Boo Weekley
David_Puddy said:

I pegged you as more of a Luke Bryan fan
WishIWasTheWeather
AG
The in-laws got last minute 2nd row tickets for tonight. They asked us to go with them. The wife agreed and told them we would go. The problem is that all of our babysitters are booked already. The wife told me "It will be fine. We will just bring our 4 month old daughter with us and put her hearing protection (earmuffs) on."

How screwed am I? Will the other people in our section call CPS on us immediately or just silently judge us?
cajunaggie08
AG
While it will be easier with a 4-month old than a 16-month old, you still wont have a good time between lugging all the baby crap with you into the stadium and a very cranky baby that will want to sleep, but cant due to all the noise.
Ag_07
AG
WishIWasTheWeather said:

The in-laws got last minute 2nd row tickets for tonight. They asked us to go with them. The wife agreed and told them we would go. The problem is that all of our babysitters are booked already. The wife told me "It will be fine. We will just bring our 4 month old daughter with us and put her hearing protection (earmuffs) on."

How screwed am I? Will the other people in our section call CPS on us immediately or just silently judge us?

What on Earth a would make her think this is a good idea? You and everyone around you will be miserable.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Ag_07 said:

WishIWasTheWeather said:

What on Earth a would make her think this is a good idea? You and everyone around you will be miserable.
Everyone miserable? Because a 4 month old is near? GTFO
n_touch
Sound tonight compared to the first night was horrible. Was hoping it had been fixed.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

I pegged you
JSKolache
AG
Jason Aldean sounds marginal on studio records- live is just flat and off pitch
nonameag99
JSKolache said:

Jason Aldean sounds marginal on studio records- live is just flat and off pitch
we couldn't give 4 club level tickets away
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
n_touch
It was pretty empty in there thats for sure. Didn't expect a great vocal performance, just seemes like the sound was all over the place. Still going to a couple more, just had my hopes up from how it sounded on night one.
David_Puddy
AG
I don't think anyone in the FWA suite was really paying attention to last night's bro country
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG

trying to walk down the hallway last night
David_Puddy
AG
digging tunnels
AG
where's my FWA suite invite?

">
RK
AG
New coach on the horse, old coach off the wagon.
cgarcia23147
Looking for 4 to Cody Johnson on Saturday.

Thanks!
David_Puddy
AG
cgarcia23147 said:

Thanks!

Several on flash seats
TXAG 05
AG
cgarcia23147 said:

Thanks!

Attendance has been down this year, you should have no problems getting tickets
The Wonderer
AG
Time to buy some birds.
Double G
Anyone know who is playing at the EAC party tomorrow night?
TxKng82
AG
Should be the same band as he last two years. Horizons or something like that.
digging tunnels
AG
that band at EAC is really good
Boo Weekley
Wonder how much of that has to do with outrageous prices for everything from carnival rides/games to nachos to parking. Taking a family of 3 to 5 or more can be insanely expensive. Not to me obvi as I am a texagger therefore I'm worth millions in my 30's...but to the common man, $10 to ride a single ride and $10 for a tall boy adds up. Haven't been in 4 yrs or so. Has it been this expensive in recent yrs. I was blown away. Could have sworn I saw a sign for $20 nachos inside NRG but maybe I was drunk and misread?

Will be bringing in flasks going fwd (even though I'm pretty rich).
Liquid Wrench
Best part is the half price carnival tickets that require you to buy more in order to get the full discount.
TXAG 05
AG
The only thing that I've noticed going up is the grounds tickets. I think they went up to $15 now, when 10 years ago they were $5-$7.

I'm sure there's a lot of people still recovering from Harvey that are taking this year off. Even Luke Bryan night, which is normally a s*** show, wasn't that bad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.