Houston
Sponsored by

Josh Innes

51,659 Views | 368 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by redag06
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here is a good article to get some insight into the demons Ted is fighting.

http://archive.boston.com/sports/articles/2007/02/02/i_dont_want_anyone_to_end_up_like_me/
MelvinUdall
Aggie Rick said:

Ted Johnson back from rehab and back on the air.

Did he really go to rehab? I am not suggesting he didn't, but I thought that during the summer he spent time in Boston with his kids?
aTm2004
AG
I probably took a couple of weeks off to bang Laura Reynolds.
lunchbox
Found where Ted kinda talks about it on the air...

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2017/07/31/the-best-of-the-triple-threat-7-31-17/

"I lost my way there for a little bit and I had to get back on track"

"I wanna thank my friends in Marshfield, Mass...you know who you are. I wouldn't be back at work in this chair if it wasn't for you."
Jackal99
AG
Josh and his gang were talking about the WNBA this morning. Apparently the WNBA is being added into the NBA Live video game (I don't know who makes it since I don't play it), and that got them on a good WNBA discussion - mostly about how it sucks and how to fix it (Jim suggested having a token gay man on each team, for example). I really don't like Josh when he talks about non-sports stuff, but when he actually talks sports, he isn't as bad. He's still annoying and dumb, but not as terrible as he used to be. Sometimes, at least.
Forum Troll
AG
Jackal99 said:

Josh and his gang were talking about the WNBA this morning. Apparently the WNBA is being added into the NBA Live video game (I don't know who makes it since I don't play it), and that got them on a good WNBA discussion - mostly about how it sucks and how to fix it (Jim suggested having a token gay man on each team, for example). I really don't like Josh when he talks about non-sports stuff, but when he actually talks sports, he isn't as bad. He's still annoying and dumb, but not as terrible as he used to be. Sometimes, at least.
His way to improve the WNBA is to have naked female midgets painted like a basketball to be launched out of a cannon and if a team makes their midget in the basket at full court distance they automatically win.
Jackal99
AG
Forum Troll said:

Jackal99 said:

His way to improve the WNBA is to have naked female midgets painted like a basketball to be launched out of a cannon and if a team makes their midget in the basket at full court distance they automatically win.
Ha! I missed that. I must've turned the car off just before that. I would actually buy a ticket (at a discount, of course) for a WNBA game if they did that.
Liquid Wrench
Jackal99 said:

The only time he's made me laugh was when he was making fun of Cubs fans. "I've been a fan for a hundred years and my grandpa died last month booooohoooo."
Texaggie7nine
When Josh isn't whining he's alright. And he has done little of that at 790. His biggest whining fit was when Clanton went after him on air and he cried that he's cautioned from going after any other 790 guys while other guys can go after him.
7nine
Jackal99
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Jackal99 said:

The only time he's made me laugh was when he was making fun of Cubs fans. "I've been a fan for a hundred years and my grandpa died last month booooohoooo."
I didn't say he makes me laugh. I said he isn't as bad when he talks about actual sports as he is when he talks non-sports. Reading comprehension, frijole boy.
Liquid Wrench
I wasn't interpreting your comment, I was making my own. Jackass99.
agdaddy04
AG
Such awkward radio right now from the Super Bowl media circus. He seriously is obsessed with 610.
whiteman
Radio row is horrible, infomercials and same crap interviews every year. This was actually interesting.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
No reason to venture over to the AM side anymore.

And, Radio Row is just brutal to listen to. I don't want to hear about what obscure cause Steve Largent is pimping.
Post removed:
by user
kb91
E
AG
For some reason when I turned my truck this morning on it was set for 610 and came on the tailend of them righfully so ripping Josh Innes for the 9 months of s**t talking he has been doing.

I flipped back to 790 to hear him respond amongst his cohosts (girlfriend and best friend) and it was the most defensive backtracking I've ever heard. He is the reason why I don't listen to 790 anymore except for the Matt Thomas show and Astros games.

610 is boring Texans talk and Innes just sucks. Couldn't be any more glad that Lance Z and Granato have a morning show!
kb91
AG
Texan_Aggie
AG
Man that was great. Seth dropping logic, Josh bumbling around. Josh baited him for sure, but Seth just p'd all over that little turd Innes.
Betoisafurry
Haha, came here to post that. What a tool
agdaddy04
AG
Josh sent Jim over to sit near the 610 booth. Seth called Josh a ***** and then it was on. Innes couldn't form complete sentences and you couldn't really understand much of what was being said.
Dan Scott
AG
Get this dewsh off the radio please!
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Yawn. Fat jackass got just what he wanted. Tired schtick. He will be gone before July 4th.
TexAgs1992
Not a fan of 610 but I do like Seth Payne a lot. He turned Josh's mind into a pretzel. Would not be surprised if the NFL considers pulling 790's credentials after this stunt and Innes is out of a job soon.
Ag_07
AG
I don't really care for either one of them, but that's embarrassing for both those guys.

Seth and his incoherent ADD rants make him unlistenable and Josh and his shock jock takes and bandwagon pandering make him unlistenable.
AustinCountyAg
I've actually enjoyed listening to Josh the past few months. Mainly because it is torture having to listen to nothing but texans talk from 610 all morning everyday.
bilbobag
The best thing about this was Seth calling out Josh about his credentials getting pulled. Josh screwed up and why his credentials were pulled. He's been saying they were taken away for no reason, which wasn't true.
AustinCountyAg
I'm sure you're correct, but in reality did he really miss anything this year by having his credentials pulled?....umm no

I'm sure it was just a one year deal and he will get them back for this coming season??
E
AG
Can't get credentials if you're out of a job... here's to hoping he gets fired and is off Houston radio soon!
Ag_07
AG
Josh has been a beating to listen to ever since the Astros wrapped up their season.

He was a breath of fresh air when they were playing since he was the only one talking baseball, but since then it's been back to worthless dribble.
Coog97
It's a shame Payne didn't turn the guy into a grease stain on the carpet.
Bregxit
AG
Innes' dumb ass asking Landry "Who the F are you?!" literally six days after blogging about him. What a moron!
Icecream_Ag
S
Where's the Innes fanboi telling everyone how great Josh was for this middle school stunt
W
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

I've actually enjoyed listening to Josh the past few months. Mainly because it is torture having to listen to nothing but texans talk from 610 all morning everyday.
this x 1,000.

somebody tell 610 that the Astros won the world series and spring training starts soon. Nobody wants to hear or talk about the Texans until the summertime at the earliest
Coog97
bilbobag said:

The best thing about this was Seth calling out Josh about his credentials getting pulled. Josh screwed up and why his credentials were pulled. He's been saying they were taken away for no reason, which wasn't true.
He didn't screw up... they pulled that stunt knowing they'd get their credentials pulled.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.