Houston
Sponsored by

Josh Innes

51,323 Views | 368 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by redag06
BigPuma
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

Ag_07 said:

Yeah is this even an upgrade?

It's as much of a downgrade that you can get
I'd call it a push. Innes was a real ****** and tough to listen to.
Dr. Horrible
Coog97 said:

AustinCountyAg said:

Someone help me out but was on Clantons previous stint on 790 did he have the co host who was actually white, but sounded like a straight third ward homeboy?
Yup... Jayson Braddock.
That dude was white?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Just a guess, but I think he still is.
BigPuma
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Just a guess, but I think he still is.
i mean we let people identify as whatever they want now, so maybe not.
agproducer
AG
I'm enjoying his podcast. It's like a condensed version of the show, and on the Spreaker app, you get notifications to listen live. I like that.

I haven't listened really to 790 since Innes got fired. Salisbury is good, but I get bored with his show.

I can't stand Clanton's delivery in the afternoon -- so I don't listen there either.
AustinCountyAg
agproducer said:

I'm enjoying his podcast. It's like a condensed version of the show, and on the Spreaker app, you get notifications to listen live. I like that.

I haven't listened really to 790 since Innes got fired. Salisbury is good, but I get bored with his show.

I can't stand Clanton's delivery in the afternoon -- so I don't listen there either.
I tried Clanton a couple times this week and its just boring. I don't want to hear is "hot takes" on the rockets all afternoon
Boiling Denim
Salisbury makes me want to U-turn back to the house and crawl back into bed in the mornings. Every time I tune in it's some Buzzfeed quality Best Of, Top All Time etc etc lists

It's all 97.5 for me now whereas I used to split b/w Innes and 97.6
Texaggie7nine
Josh and Lance Zeirline to guest host on espn 97.5 on Monday.
7nine
Texaggie7nine
Josh is comin back.

7nine
Icecream_Ag
S
Texaggie7nine said:

Josh is comin back.

volunteer even. Still hate that aj brought him in.
BarryProfit
He'll be way better than generic network programming IMO.
TexAgs1992
Disappointed Gow and Granato signed off on this. Would much rather have Raheel back on voluntary basis rather than this yahoo.
Ag_07
AG
For a guy who trashes the city of Houston he sure does find his way back around here every time he gets canned.

Guess this was the last bridge he had left here?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Ag_07 said:

For a guy who trashes the city of Houston he sure does find his way back around here every time he gets canned.

Seems like he's made a decent career doin' what he do.
cajunaggie08
AG
Ag_07 said:

So he's just like every other LSU grad in Houston then.
agfan2332
TexAgs1992 said:

Disappointed Gow and Granato signed off on this. Would much rather have Raheel back on voluntary basis rather than this yahoo.

Granato doesn't have a say there about this.
Ag_07
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Ag_07 said:

Seems like he's made a decent career doin' what he do.

The guys been fired from multiple stations in multiple markets countless times and is currently working for free.

Your definition of successful is quite different from mine.
Scantron882
AG
i know it is not a one to one deal, but man dumping Raheel who by all accounts is a pretty good human for that turd is something else.

I only wish they would put him on with John and Lance as a third wheel and they could do to him what they did to Russ Small way back when 610 forced him into their show.

That was some of the most awkward awesome radio ever to hit Houston and it was clear John and Lance were on operation 'get rid of russ' from the get go.
redag06
Sounds like Raheel didn't have many big sponsors, something that even josh has brought to the station. Sponsors matter more than anything else.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.