Metroplex
Sponsored by

Spring 2024 Storms

66,559 Views | 603 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by wangus12
The Collective
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TAMUallen said:

Guess we are done with the rain for this summer now?!

Hello Summer, my old friend
Robert C. Christian
AG
The Collective said:

TAMUallen said:

Guess we are done with the rain for this summer now?!

Hello Summer, my old friend
Its hot as balls once again
beatlesphan
AG
I'm guessing nothing significant until September
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

I'm guessing nothing significant until September
Now trying to keep the grass green with the sprinklers... until you get that 1st water bill and then say F it!
TAMUallen
AG
It'll piss off the people on the coast and I don't want anything bad coming through but we sure could use some tropical systems to move through. Alberto was a let down
Ol Jock 99
AG
Lakes down south are in bad need of water. As long as the storm surge is ok, they'll be fine.

edit...except Friendswood of course. T&Ps.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Lakes down south are in bad need of water. As long as the storm surge is ok, they'll be fine.
I don't think a storm surge would help lakes more than a mile inland. They just had a big storm surge in Surfside within the past week.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Right. The rain will help the lakes. The storm surge will hurt the coastal areas. Thus...as long as the surge isn't too bad, the rain will outweigh the wind.
wangus12
AG
Sure was jealous running last night of the big system north of McKinney that had thunder and lightning but no rain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.