Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

803,879 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
reb,
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
roger that
texrover91
AG
Wow step away from a thread for a day and *poof* guess I have some homework tonight to get caught up
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm sure reb is on it.

that the post edited now?

The "someone with Internet savvy...."
Dr. Faustus
AG
Good god. That blew up in the last 7 hrs
GinaLinetti
AG
My head is literally exploding.
bdb85
AG
Dayum, I had a busy day at work. Would not have got one thing done if I had discovered this earlier.
Log
AG
quote:
I'm just praying that Log actually exists.
I exist dammit.
Daddy-O5
AG
quote:
Dear Mr. Barnes,

You, sir, are screwed.

Welcome to the Outdoors Board
So much winning.
BreNayPop
AG
Was your toe photoshopped?
vettmaster99
AG
I never knew there could be so much action outdoors!
Sean McKinney
Poptartin
Just for full disclosure: I do love pop tarts but I don't eat them much anymore.
powerbiscuit
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bott is a former mod for a reason.

What is that?

What a thread. Just crazy.

I feel terrible for his kids and wife. What a ****ty way to learn your dad or husband is a total screw up.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Wife probably already knew due to the history and I doubt the kids will ever know. Unless they go to A&M like he genuinely wants them to, in which case... I pity them as future Texags posters when the barnes memes pop back up in about 10 to 15 years.
BenderRodriguez
AG
quote:

I feel terrible for his kids and wife. What a ****ty way to learn your dad or husband is a total screw up.

I don't know, multiple prior felonies are what I would call "a clue"
Ackley
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Premium where a (former?) miderator claims to be in contact with this sociopath.

summary please

(former) mod Steve Bott has suggested that the corresponding thread in Premium be locked while he (Bott) works with the sociopath known as MFBarnes to recover more than $6000 from a GoFundMe site that Barnes set up while catfishing ags. Bott says the sociopath known as MFBarnes continues to read all of the threads even now and if further lists are made then he (Bott) will not be able to get the money back or to the rightful owner.

Cannot make this **** up.

Bott is a former mod for a reason.

Unless former mod Steve bott is now an FBI agent he should probably leave it to them to get the money returned. Everyone that reads this thread needs to report potential fraud to gofundme though, people have donated since the thread started. I don't know how he is related to Taylor Jacobs, but his page reads as if it was his house that burned down.
vettmaster99
AG
Could we please get back to talking about outdoors related stuff?? Too many posters are taking this guy to the woodshed! I feel like we haven't had a real thread topic about outdoors in so long.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
Could we please get back to talking about outdoors related stuff?? Too many posters are taking this guy to the woodshed! I feel like we haven't had a real thread topic about outdoors in so long
So tempting to throw a group buy up with all of the extra traffic... jk
ADW99
AG
quote:
Holy s***

this guy is f***ing crazy!!!

wtf has this much time to create a false internet ID

the gofundme scam is fraud and I hope the Montgomery county DA gets a call

A family member of mine is a detective with Montgomery County SO. He will be getting a link to this thread shortly.
BenderRodriguez
AG
quote:
Could we please get back to talking about outdoors related stuff?? Too many posters are taking this guy to the woodshed! I feel like we haven't had a real thread topic about outdoors in so long.

Go to bed, Sean.
Breggy Popup
AG
quote:
quote:

I don't know, multiple prior felonies are what I would call "a clue"

We established about 12 pages ago that he and his wife didn't marry until three years after his Brazos County charges. Considering his propensity for lying I wouldn't be surprised if she did not know.
Ackley
"Mark Barnes" was an elaborate ploy by eyeguy involving decades of criminal activity, knowing that one day it would drive a lot of traffic to a website where he could organize a group buy!
ag92tx
quote:
quote:

Go to bed, Sean.
Breggy Popup
AG
quote:
quote:
Holy s***

this guy is f***ing crazy!!!

wtf has this much time to create a false internet ID

the gofundme scam is fraud and I hope the Montgomery county DA gets a call

A family member of mine is a detective with Montgomery County SO. He will be getting a link to this thread shortly.

May want to ask him if he can arrange a welfare check at the house. I have a feeling things may be heated between him and the missus tonight.
vettmaster99
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Ok, someone has the tidbit I found. Hopefully it turns into something great. I just figuratively stumbled onto something and took it where I could. Someone with better internet kung fu may be able to do more.
shano0603
AG
quote:
Ok, someone has the tidbit I found. Hopefully it turns into something great. I just figuratively stumbled onto something and took it where I could. Someone with better internet kung fu may be able to do more.

I want to know!!!!
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
Could we please get back to talking about outdoors related stuff?? Too many posters are taking this guy to the woodshed! I feel like we haven't had a real thread topic about outdoors in so long

Wood buy. Whatcha selling sir?
AFDave13
AG
quote:

Category?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wood buy. Whatcha selling sir?
$1.5 million survival bunkers. I'm expanding into the prepper market.
gumby579
AG
Yep...popcorn is ready now.
12mn95
AG
I am in Guadalajara Mexico on business and instead of going out with some clients that wanted to party, I stayed in just to read this thread & several others. And this city is loaded with beautiful women.

That's how good this thread is. LOL
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
I am in Guadalajara Mexico on business and instead of going out with some clients that wanted to party, I stayed in just to read this thread & several others. And this city is loaded with beautiful women.

Dude....
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:

That's just sad, man
ag92tx

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.