Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

802,125 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
BlackGoldAg2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oops... found "his" storm shelter, its about halfway down the page
http://www.atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/corrugated/

dont think this is him though
Dr. Faustus
AG
His TA account has been nuked too. Nothing shows up when you search for posts by him.
Natasha Romanoff
quote:
A may 30 2014 post says he is a drilling superintendent. Bet his consulting biz is a hoax too.
Something about that just doesn't surprise me. They have way too much time on their hands, so why not dream up a fake life?
Angry Beaver
AG
quote:
His TA account has been nuked too. Nothing shows up when you search for posts by him.
Why do that?
Natasha Romanoff
quote:
His posts are still up on various threads so not sure if that's happened yet or not.
Charpie
AG
quote:
You fail at searching. His stuff comes up just fine
FIDO 96
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I found his property in Montgomery County...
go on...
Nothing exciting. under 2000sf on ~4 acres.
But what about under the 4 acres...per Barnes's facebook he has this:

I hope your ****ing kidding. I recognize the first pic from an article or show about underground bunkers. Can't remember where exactly though. Guess it could be his theoretically.

Guys. I'm making extremely outlandish claims and people are actually wondering if I'm serious. Scary.
M-Neezy
AG
How did he get a spirit tag? I thought that was super hard to obtain and know another guy who hasn't been able to get one even though he is in fact a real person who exists.
gumby579
AG
The consulting biz might be a sham but someone actually paid for the promos on that race car. Friend of a friend on FB is the girl driver. The Barnes Consulting ads look legit. Could be something completely else, however.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Yeah the posts are still there. But if you use the search function and search by user, nothing comes up.
Angry Beaver
AG
quote:
quote:
They're not on this thread anymore
trouble
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
They're not on this thread anymore

Check page 2.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:

Umm...then how come I can't find any of his posts when I use the "Filter By User" function?
M-Neezy
AG
quote:
The consulting biz might be a sham but someone actually paid for the promos on that race car. Friend of a friend on FB is the girl driver. The Barnes Consulting ads look legit. Could be something completely else, however.

He is probably a drilling company man who contracts through his own consulting business. That's pretty common in O&G
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
quote:

He is probably a drilling company man who contracts through his own consulting business. That's pretty common in O&G
have you seen his website??

He is a fraud.

http://www.barnesconsultingservices.com/BCSI/About_BCSI.html
trouble
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Umm...then how come I can't find any of his posts when I use the "Filter By User" function?

Make sure your capitalization and such is correct.
Breggy Popup
AG
quote:
quote:
Barnes Consulting Services Inc.

quote:
Growing up in the Lone Star state it seemedalmost natural to drift towards the Oil & Gas Industry. After attendingTexas A&M University majoring in Petroleum Engineering, Mark Barnes secureda job with Texaco, working all over the Globe, as an Engineer and Drilling Manager. Choosing to depart during the merger with Chevron, Mr. Barnes served as the Corporate Health and Safety Manager for the Valen Corporation, the largest manufacturer and distributor of Health and Safety equipment to the Oil and Gas Industry. Then with the millennium and change Barnes Consulting Services decided to take it to the next level, becoming incorporated and set out to be a forerunner as an independent in the Well-site Managing and Consulting field. Dealing with mainly upstarts and investment groups, it soon

Given his level of veracity, wouldn't you love to be one of the companies he's been consulting for????
Anglo-Dutch Energy won a $538,000 judgement against his consulting company in 2012...
GinaLinetti
AG
Charpie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Growing up in the Lone Star state it seemedalmost natural to drift towards the Oil & Gas Industry. After attendingTexas A&M University majoring in Petroleum Engineering, Mark Barnes secureda job with Texaco, working all over the Globe, as an Engineer and Drilling Manager. Choosing to depart during the merger with Chevron, Mr. Barnes served as the Corporate Health and Safety Manager for the Valen Corporation, the largest manufacturer and distributor of Health and Safety equipment to the Oil and Gas Industry. Then with the millennium and change Barnes Consulting Services decided to take it to the next level, becoming incorporated and set out to be a forerunner as an independent in the Well-site Managing and Consulting field. Dealing with mainly upstarts and investment groups, it soon

Given his level of veracity, wouldn't you love to be one of the companies he's been consulting for????
Anglo-Dutch Energy won a $538,000 judgement against his consulting company in 2012...
haha. maybe he lied to them too
trouble
AG
http://texags.com/search?q=mfbarnes82

switch it to by user if you want.
Charpie
AG
I should also note that, according to the association of former students, he never attended Texas A&M University.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Make sure your capitalization and such is correct.

Ok I lied. I haz the dumbs.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
I should also note that, according to the association of former students, he never attended Texas A&M University.
Correct.. I thought it was strange that the Aggie Network page doesn't say anything about class of '82 or petroleum engineering.
itsyourboypookie
This guy got me banned
Touchless
AG
quote:
A little different....

Cline's Landing huh? Love that place. Go at least once a year.
Tanya 93
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natasha Romanoff
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

haha. maybe he lied to them too

He claims to have consulted for the company I work for. I highly doubt it.
bassmaster07
AG
Contact From Website

Wait he sponsors people now too:
link
M-Neezy
AG
OK, nevermind. That website looks pretty shady. Maybe I just don;t like to think someone who made it through the spirit tag process would be able to fake it.
Dr. Faustus
AG
His Instagram account appears to be @mfbarnes52 if anybody wants to do some perusing.
BlackLab
AG
Was this BS too?

quote:
My family settled in what is now Brazos county in 1833, my great great Grandfather Samuel B. "Grandsir" Barnes, and his nine sons and their families came out by wagon from Iredell County N.C. They were sharecroppers that came out west to get some free land of their own, instead of working for a small share of the crop and not owning the land in which they lived on.

They settled out on what is now known as DIlly Shaw Tap Rd on the edge of where the town of Kurten now is. Boonville was the main borough on the Austin Colonies, what is now what we know as BCS. Each Soon received a section of land via Spanish Land Grant for pledging their allegiance to the Republic Militia. Those nine section still makeup the Dairy out on Dilly Shaw Tap Rd that is still in family operation today. My great Grandfather Frederick Whitfield Barnes and his 8 brothers fought in numerous skirmishes. My Great grandfather was wounded in the skirmish on the Sabine, when they were defending the port area at the mouth. Supplies were brought in at the mouth of the Sabine and Buffalo Bayou often and had to be protected. His life was saved from his wound, due to a farrier hammer he carried in his ruck, because he was a blacksmith. The lead ball left the impression of the hammer head in his back, and was still there when he died years later, from old age, he was reportedly 118.

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2604017/2
Iced-T14
AG
Our very own Lennay Kekua
Charpie
AG
Likely. The only thing we can believe now is that he was born at some point.
PJYoung
AG

EDIT: Wait! There's pic of a tombstone:

TwoMarksHand
AG
quote:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.