Call of Duty Modern Warfare

163,622 Views | 2588 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wangus12
saltydog13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You sure it applies to warzone and not just MP? Xbox was never able to turn it off for warzone unless they changed it recently.
HossAg
AG
You can't turn it off on Xbox for warzone.
law80
AG
Anyone else lagging pretty bad the last few days?

To the point it is unplayable.
Wheatables02
AG
I'm on PS4. No issues. There is a noticeable increase in difficulty when I play with my Xbox buddy, which allows PC players into the mix.
wangus12
AG
HossAg said:

Are ya'll sure. I go into the settings and disable cross-play and it lets me play Warzone. No error message or anything. Wonder if it just doesn't matter for Warzone in the settings and its always cross-play,
HossAg
AG
It never let me for solos or squads. Only multiplayer. Granted, I haven't played it on Xbox in a few months, so it may have changed.
WES2006AG
AG
Wheatables02 said:

I'm on PS4. No issues. There is a noticeable increase in difficulty when I play with my Xbox buddy, which allows PC players into the mix.
It seems like every lobby right now is the hardest lobby ever. Every fight is with a good squad that knows what they are doing. Not sure if that has anything to do with being on Xbox and cross playing but it is rough out there.
HossAg
AG
I read the same thing on Reddit. People saying it feels like they've really ramped up the SBMM.
Hagen95
AG
If your squad needs a very low ranked player to bring your level down, I'm pretty sure I can help out.
Fenrir
wangus12 said:

HossAg said:

Are ya'll sure. I go into the settings and disable cross-play and it lets me play Warzone. No error message or anything. Wonder if it just doesn't matter for Warzone in the settings and its always cross-play,

If you want to check to see if removing the crossplay option works I believe there are stat trackers that will let you look at individual matches including everyone in that match and what system they are on
Thunder18
AG
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.
zip04
AG
I've really been enjoying hardcore domination lately. I've been playing a lot with it showing I'm offline while I level up weapons.
YNWA_AG
AG
I was consistently getting at least 10 kills a game for a couple weeks, but the past couple of days have been a struggle
HometownAg22
AG
All my buddies and I agree it has been sweaty lately. Definitely much harder.
law80
AG
So I have made an account for myself (instead of using my sons account) but we do not own the full game.

Is the only way to level up weapons Plunder or Rumble?
Thunder18
AG
Saw a teaser video about season 5 possibly having an active loot train moving around verdansk
bodaciousbood14
AG
law80 said:

So I have made an account for myself (instead of using my sons account) but we do not own the full game.

Is the only way to level up weapons Plunder or Rumble?
I'm pretty certain that your guns will level up in regular Warzone as well.

At least in the pre-game lobby I've unlocked camos for things like the crossbow and uzi.

It'll be slooooooooow going but I think all three modes allow you to level them up.
Thunder18
AG
Guns definitely level up in warzone, pay attention to the weapons you are using when completing missions
law80
AG
I have figured out that when you do missions that you need to have the gun you want to level up as the gun you are using when you end the mission.
Thunder18
AG
Got DCd in the middle of a great game...
WES2006AG
AG
Thunder18 said:

Happened twice already tonight
tfunk02
AG
It's down. I was getting 600+ latency (60ish normally) and then booted.

https://support.activision.com/onlineservices/event-details.html?event=9527
zip04
AG
WES2006AG said:

Thunder18 said:

Happened twice already tonight

Servers were the worst tonight than I have seen yet. I got disconnected during back to back games.
Comeby!
AG
What's everyone's most current primary weapon now? Still grau? Kilo?
law80
AG
Running Kilo/MP5 with 1st load out or AX-50/RPG (Ghost) with one of the drop load outs. Depending on how the rings are going I leave it as Sniper/MP5 if there is a lot of open field or switch to Kilo/MP5 (Ghost) when more urban fighting.
zip04
AG
For an aggressive game - Bruen/smg

Normal game - Kilo/HDR

Alternate - M4/HDR
WES2006AG
AG
Bruen or Kilo with an MP5 are the only things I'm playing with right now.
k20dub
AG
M4/HDR

CR-56/HDR
saltydog13
AG
M4/grau/bruen with MP5 secondary. On a separate note, trying to finish the Longshot kills for MP5 has to be the biggest pain in the ass.
HossAg
AG
Throw on 10 mm and sit back on shoothouse
YNWA_AG
AG
Bruen mp5
Comeby!
AG
Damn I don't even have a Bruen yet. I'm averaging top 10 right now. Was 6th, 3rd, 2nd last few games.
FIDO95
AG
saltydog13 said:

M4/grau/bruen with MP5 secondary. On a separate note, trying to finish the Longshot kills for MP5 has to be the biggest pain in the ass.

That part was painful until I switched to hardcore mode and equiped it with a VLK scope. It went pretty fast then.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
saltydog13
AG
Yeah finally finished it at 3:30 this morning. Nothing like trying to get long shots with an smg against people using the FAL or bruen.
wangus12
AG
FAL is so broken right now.

Had some good matches last night with several top 5. One 2nd where we got trapped in a tunnel near dam chasing a team and the other team sat on top when the gas switched. RPG'd us when we tried to get out and flank.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.