Call of Duty Modern Warfare

162,393 Views | 2588 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wangus12
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TAMU09KA if anybody wants to get in MW mini Royale zero nine in username. Xbox or activision sometimes one doesn't work
Comeby!
AG
Did they release version 1.05? 3 hours until ready. Wtf
Dumpster Fire
It's been a month and I still have ptsd with those jump scare crates.

Edit: wrong smiley.
AggieKO
AG
Idk if it's been posted here yet but looks like we will be getting an entire new warzone map. Cloak accidentally leaked the news lol
Comeby!
AG
I like the MW Warzone gameplay and interface much more than the Cold War multiplayer.
Thunder18
AG
Excellent
Pman17
AG
Finished Black Ops Cold War campaign. The ending was just as disappointing as Halo 2.
Pman17
AG
FYI, all ranking in Modern Warfare will be reset to 0 or whatever your rank is in Blops Cold War December 10th. Your rank will span across all titles in season 7.
bodaciousbood14
AG
Pman17 said:

Finished Black Ops Cold War campaign. The ending was just as disappointing as Halo 2.
You're not doing a very good job convincing me to buy it...
redeyeone
AG
The ending of the campaign was annoying to play through. I started hoping it would just end.
Comeby!
AG
The online multiplayer is looking better. Not sure If they ramped up throughput on their servers or hit a switch in the software. Could be the map though, Nuketown.
redeyeone
AG
Yes the multiplayer maps look so much better now.
HossAg
AG
Hit detection on mouse and keyboard is atrocious. Unplayable against controllers. Switched to a controller that I hadn't used in months and was doing better instantly, which is just ridiculous.
Fenrir
Warzone solos has been a beating lately. Super sweaty lobbies with multiple 15+ kill players or people obviously tracking you through a concrete wall.
Silky Johnston
Just got my first ever Solos win and I am not very good. Pretty sure the last player blew themself up trying to shoot me with an RPG.
FIDO95
AG
Never heard of this until today:

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bodaciousbood14
AG
I think this Easter egg has been active for a couple months at least and I stumbled upon it completely by accident chasing a bounty with my brother in duos. We were going to pinch them in the building and could hear them running around but the doors were locked. We figured they'd glitched in there somehow.

Spartakus on Facebook showed Stone this Easter egg last week and apparently he goes for it any chance he gets now.

I haven't gotten up the nerve to try it yet.
jr15aggie
AG
Had my first dominating win in Black Ops last night... ended up 36 - 4. Was a team death match game.... I closed the match on an absolute tear with the War Machine score streak. I was aided by the fact that the other team was completely distracted by the Attack Chopper I had also called in :-)

In general I've found my groove after a bunch of up & down games early on. I'm back to my favorite original MW and MW2 weapon which is the M16 three round burst. Not sure why, but I've always been so much better with burst than full auto. I've been wrecking people.
wangus12
AG
Epic fail by Warzone to get people back. New Rebirth Island map is meh witha meh game mode. Zero changes to the Verdansk map.
Average Joe
AG
wangus12 said:

Epic fail by Warzone to get people back. New Rebirth Island map is meh witha meh game mode. Zero changes to the Verdansk map.
Zero changes? They have a new helicopter that can turn you invisible!
IWannaGoFast1
AG
wangus12 said:

I actually really like it. Goes quickly!
Thunder18
AG
Would be better if you didn't freeze up getting your loadout on the new map. Had that happen multiple times last night.

In Verdansk they changed Gulag...meh
wangus12
AG
coleasterling said:

wangus12 said:

I actually really like it. Goes quickly!
Our issue is that it goes quickly, but we couldn't get any lobbies. It would take 5-6 minutes between games to fill the lobby so we just aborted and went back to regular Warzone. Not sure if its the SBMM to blame or there just weren't a ton of people playing last night which seems odd for launch day.

We also had that loadout freeze as well.
WES2006AG
AG
I like the rebirth mode a lot. They added a new wrinkle from what it was on Blackout so now at least one person in your squad has to stay alive for your teammates to respawn.

I played probably 20 matches of the new mode yesterday and did run into a few screen freezes when trying to get my loadout but had no issues getting in games at all. Never waited more than a minute to get into another lobby.
redeyeone
AG
Played one game of rebirth yesterday. I like the quick pace of it. The map is basically the Alcatraz map from the last game, isn't it. It looked like the exact same lay out with some updates to me.
Thunder18
AG
I actually like the rebirth game mode and we got back to back Ws last night, but n the first one both me and another teammate froze on a black screen and didn't get credited for the win. Then it looked like it was going to do it again on the 2nd, but luckily it didn't. Definitely some bugs that will need to be patched
tfunk02
AG

Silky Johnston
I like Rebirth because it is a much quicker pace than Verdansk.

There is also a new bug in regular Warzone where players can literally be invisible. I got killed by a guy twice that was invisible in the same game. He was our bounty target and we were going insane trying to find him and then we got team wiped. Something seemed weird since the kill cam didn't match what I thought happened. We ran into him again and the kill cam showed we were all looking right at him and never saw him in gameplay.
Silky Johnston
Looks like it also works in Rebirth too. Super frustrating.
WES2006AG
AG
That is a game breaking glitch there. You had better believe that every match will have at least 1 person who does the glitch so most matches will be impossible to win until this is fixed.
Dumpster Fire
Ive won 2 Rebirth games without the glitch so I haven't seen it yet. But I do agree that this update does nothing for Warzone (other than Rebirth). I was excited for something new but am getting tired of war zone and sticking mostly with multiplayer.

Edit: There is so much aimbot and wall hacking that it is slowly sucking the fun out of playing.
torrr
AG
They fixed the invisible thing this morning
Thunder18
AG
They still haven't fixed players freezing out at end game and not gettimg credited for wins. Won a quads earlier and got the black screen of death
Thunder18
AG
Still glitching out/freezing on loadouts as well
Comeby!
AG
No issues here. Played 5-6 matches. All top 5 finishes. No wins. Always the bridesmaid.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.