Call of Duty Modern Warfare

162,376 Views | 2588 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wangus12
saltydog13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

Can we finally change the Happy Hour to something more reasonable than 12:45am???

8pm or something would be good. There wasn't even anyone online at happy hour the other night
aggiec05
AG
Can Stain or someone else with regiment admin privilege get me added to the A&M regiment?
Pman17
AG
MaroonStain said:

If you would like to be added to the Regiment, reapply and I will accept. I have admin privs.
Pman#3969718
wangus12
AG
aggiec05 said:

Can Stain or someone else with regiment admin privilege get me added to the A&M regiment?
Same here. Not sure how to request to join the regiment via Xbox
saltydog13
AG
Your activision ID
easttexasaggie04
AG
I'm embarrassed to ask but... what is the Battlepass the game keeps wanting me to buy? I look and it does a horrible job explaining what I'd be paying for.
Cromagnum
AG
The servers have been ass ever since Warzone came out. The demand is simply too high I guess and the devs have not done much server side to help. I've had ridiculous lag spikes, packet losses, and rubber banding like a mofo for the last 3-4 weeks.
HossAg
AG
Activision ID for Xbox account is GetThe****OffMe#6371310. Accidentally linked a different account to my battlenet so I'm not sure on that one.

Edit: starred portion is "f a w k"
HossAg
AG
The servers are so ****ing bad. I can't believe they haven't done anything about it. I lose at least one game a day because I started rubber banding during the fight.
bodaciousbood14
AG
easttexasaggie04 said:

I'm embarrassed to ask but... what is the Battlepass the game keeps wanting me to buy? I look and it does a horrible job explaining what I'd be paying for.
It's a tiered system of rewards that unlock as you "level up". It has extra CoD points, skins, guns, double xp tokens, etc...and it unlocks a package of rewards at the beginning.

It's kind of a buy one get one free if you can get all the way through because you earn enough points to unlock the next battle pass for free in the next season.

I'm pretty sure you can scroll through the battle pass without buying it so you can get an idea of what all you can unlock.
Pman17
AG
wangus12 said:

aggiec05 said:

Same here. Not sure how to request to join the regiment via Xbox
I believe they have to go into the regiment menu, press Y, and manually enter our tag or scrolling down the list of friends listed under the tag text field and select people.

If y'all get me in and make me an admin, I'll take the time to go through this thread and manually enter everyone.
HossAg
AG
had to leave the regiment bc I keep getting 13-71 error when trying to launch on Xbox.
Thunder18
AG
Same, I'll be happy to add folks
Foamcows
AG
so i got an xbox the other day and bought this game... how do i add others on here? i think my gamer tag is foamcows on xbox
saltydog13
AG
Post up your activision ID. It'll be your Xbox tag with numbers after it
Foamcows
AG
ok, found it... Foamcows#6130594
Wheatables02
AG
I logged into Activision and my ID is just showing to be wheatables02 with no number after. I've had the account for fifteen years or so... Hmm
OriolePete
I'm not sure how to search for the regiment but definitely want in
Thunder18
AG
Had a good day today, 2 Ws, probably 6 or 7 top 5 finishes. Fun times. If the regiment leaders can add all the new guys trying to join up that would be dope
aggiec05
AG
After our victory fun I played some plunder duos late last night. Kind of fun to not worry about chasing a circle. It is also a decent way to level up some weapons since you get to use your loadout.
Pman17
AG
REGIMENT REQUEST
Pman#3969718
Thunder18
AG
AccidentProne said:

MaroonStain said:

Do we have clan? I've got TXAG tag.

Also I need help. Randos are awful since school is closed. Every team is driving cars or flying helos.
I started the A&M regiment. Let me know if you want an invite

Can you make a few more of us leaders so we can add new players to the regiment por favor?
MaroonStain
AG
Thunder18 said:

AccidentProne said:

MaroonStain said:

Also I need help. Randos are awful since school is closed. Every team is driving cars or flying helos.

Can you make a few more of us leaders so we can add new players to the regiment por favor?

Especially add the PC players as admin types. I will not add new players with a PS4 controller.

Nope...not going to do it...
LoneStarAg10
AG
REGIMENT REQUEST
XBOX: LoneStarSurvivor
Activision: LoneStarSurvivor#1457723

Thank you!
OriolePete
Let's fight.
wangus12
AG
Note to self. Sticking a guy with semtex doesn't even down them
IWannaGoFast1
AG
Got my first win in warzone tonight and another 3rd. Did a 5th and 8th last night. I feel like I'm getting better.
MaroonStain
AG
Another win in random Quads!

Couldn't let Joker stay ahead of me.
HossAg
AG
Got 3 wins and 4 2nd places last night. I wish they'd let us carry more plates. Me and my squad are too aggressive half the time and we're usually out of plates For the last few fights.
MaroonStain
AG
HossAg said:

Got 3 wins and 4 2nd places last night. I wish they'd let us carry more plates. Me and my squad are too aggressive half the time and we're usually out of plates For the last few fights.

More plates?!?

When eight (8) is not enough, games would last over an hour.

If more plates were added then health regen would need to be nerfed bigly.
aggiec05
AG
MaroonStain said:

Thunder18 said:

AccidentProne said:

MaroonStain said:

Especially add the PC players as admin types. I will not add new players with a PS4 controller.

Nope...not going to do it...
Then just add me as the master PC race and I will add the rest requesting in here:
activision id: aggiec05#1756

That or I will just create a TAMU regiment and start adding everyone and set double xp hours to something more reasonable like 9pm or 10pm
Mr Gigem
AG
I just sent out a ton of invites. Check you inboxes

I also change the happy hour to 11pm. The reason it is set for that time is there are several members who live on the west coast
Mr Gigem
AG
MaroonStain said:

If you would like to be added to the Regiment, reapply and I will accept. I have admin privs.
If you're talking about the A&M Regiment, you do not have admin privs
Pman17
AG
No invite yet
HossAg
AG
5 plates caters to campers who wait in the zone all game heavily.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.