Call of Duty Modern Warfare

162,368 Views | 2588 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wangus12
HossAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I haven't played, but I can't believe they haven't already rolled back that FAL buff. Those stats are ridiculous.
wangus12
AG
Between that and the sniper Gulag, my squad isn't playing very much. Been running a bunch of solo's. Trying to close in on the Iron guy with 1500+ wins. Only have about 1470 wins to before I overtake him so I'm getting close.
FIDO95
AG
wangus12 said:

Between that and the sniper Gulag, my squad isn't playing very much. Been running a bunch of solo's. Trying to close in on the Iron guy with 1500+ wins. Only have about 1470 wins to before I overtake him so I'm getting close.
Iron is awesome. He is the only streamer I watch now that he is playing strictly solos. I've picked up a lot of strategy and techniques. I can't recommend him enough as he talks through a lot of his movements to let those watching know his decision making process. His strategy is on another level; Just watch how he waits for someone to take the scavenger contract because he know the route that the 3 chests spawn. He cuts the guy off for an easy kill:

I tried running the Ram/HDR combo he favors (now Fal/HDR) but I just don't have the accuracy on controller to hit snipes the way he does. I'm running the Bruen/MP5 at the moment and I feel it has really helped by K/D.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thunder18
AG
I just have absolutely no desire to grind that Bruen challenge
FIDO95
AG
Thunder18 said:

It is not hard if you have MP. Equip an mp34 with no stock and thermal scope. Hop in shipment and throw smoke. You will have your 3 kills in the game in no time.

I definitely would not attempt it in warzone. However, you can buy the Glitch blueprint from the item shop... pay to win!?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
WES2006AG
AG
Thunder18 said:

Its not bad if there is a 24/7 shipment going on multiplayer. If you don't have multiplayer that would be a ***** though.

Edit: looks like FIDO beat me to it.
HometownAg22
AG
Kali sticks is a pain in the butt to unlock. Not liking this grind
YNWA_AG
AG
It took me less than an hour and a half. You can leave each game after you get your 3 kills.
wangus12
AG
Same here. Really have picked up a lot watching his streams. Plus I play my games very similar to how he does it. Get cash, build a strong base and dominate from range. If only I could snipe half as well as he can. I play to win above all else so I don't care if its a 3 kill game or 15 kill game.
wangus12
AG
Also looks like the train is gonna be coming in the first week in August
Thunder18
AG
Yea I did try that in shipment, but was getting merked as soon as I spawned most of the time before I could even toss a smoke
zip04
AG
Thunder18 said:

Yea I did try that in shipment, but was getting merked as soon as I spawned most of the time before I could even toss a smoke

Run "shoot the ship" and do as others have stated on shipment. When shoothouse is the map, toss smoke at the base of the center wall so you are in the smoke, jump up and mount your weapon on the wall, then shoot whoever you can. Hardcore game mode helps with this.

If the center isn't working because you keep getting sniped before you can get rounds down range, go to the side of the map opposite of the containers and do the same tactic.
FIDO95
AG

Tim talks to the guy after the match. The hacker has been cheating for 6 months!?! What is point of reporting if they don't do anything about?
saltydog13
AG
I watched that and just don't understand the point of hacking. What are you going to gain? Also, the hacker in the video grinded for damascus and isn't worried at all about losing his account.
HossAg
AG
Played last night with my buddy. Had at minimum 100 ping the entire time and lagged out of 2 of our 3 warzone matches. Ended up playing gunfight. What a cluster **** of a game right now.
Thunder18
AG
Got a quads W last night as the last survivor with a green bizon, no plates, no perks. What a time to be alive
bodaciousbood14
AG
For those of you with MP and who have grinded out the ribbon missions...do you remember how you completed "Destroy 30 Enemy Equipment?"

I equip Spotter and run around hunting claymores and mines, I've destroyed munitions boxes, kill streaks (sentry guns & shield turrets), and the counter just stays on 9/30.

I was stuck at 6/30 for a while then went back to check on it last night and it had jumped to 9/30 but I've been destroying everything I see and don't know what does it specifically.
wangus12
AG
Thunder18 said:

Got a quads W last night as the last survivor with a green bizon, no plates, no perks. What a time to be alive
I was last out of the Gulag on a solo'. Landed on main hanger in military base. Finished 3rd with just a pistol. Couldn't find any damn guns that late in game.
FIDO95
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

For those of you with MP and who have grinded out the ribbon missions...do you remember how you completed "Destroy 30 Enemy Equipment?"

I equip Spotter and run around hunting claymores and mines, I've destroyed munitions boxes, kill streaks (sentry guns & shield turrets), and the counter just stays on 9/30.

I was stuck at 6/30 for a while then went back to check on it last night and it had jumped to 9/30 but I've been destroying everything I see and don't know what does it specifically.
Things didn't seem to be counting yesterday. I worked on a few things in MP and didn't get credit. Personal drones count as well and really easy to shoot down.
LoneStarAg10
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

It freaking sucks!

Only works on claymores, mines, and C4. What I did was equip Spotter and run ground war. Best luck I had was tall buildings, run upstairs and destroy their equipment. If no one is up there look around on other roofs and you are sure to find where they are all at.

Good luck!
LoneStarAg10
AG
Thunder18 said:

Not going to lie, that was literally the ****tiest win I have had....but a win is a win. Great job Fish!
MaroonStain
AG
JackFrags has a good video on Season 5 release. He and two other streamers were sent thumb drives with different clips. One shows a train at Prom West with a train horn sounding in background then a helo flying over to Train Station. jack's clip shows the helo landing at Hydro and a bright flash explosion. The 3rd clip shows what is believed to be a location inside Stadium and a bright flash explosion.

The date on all three clips is August 5.

The More You Know gif
"Thanks and Gig'em"
YNWA_AG
AG
Do the clips include an army of hackers snapping to your heads
MaroonStain
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Do the clips include an army of hackers snapping to your heads

No
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Thunder18
AG
Hey man, I apologize for hopping off so quick tonight...my Dad was calling about a death in the family
Comeby!
AG
I'm sorry to hear about the death. Prayers for all involved. No harm here. We'll win one together soon.
LoneStarAg10
AG
Maroon!!!! Where you at????? Where you at?????
LoneStarAg10
AG
Sorry to hear that Fish. Praying for yall!
MaroonStain
AG
LoneStarAg10 said:

Maroon!!!! Where you at????? Where you at?????

Contemplating getting back into the fray. More interested in what happens when re-installed.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
MaroonStain
AG
Thunder18 said:

Hey man, I apologize for hopping off so quick tonight...my Dad was calling about a death in the family

T&P to you and your family, Fish.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
FIDO95
AG

Interesting stat comparison. I'm sticking with the Bruen.

T&P fish.
Average Joe
AG
I'm still not sold on the Kilo.
saltydog13
AG
I like the bruen, especially longer range, but the M4 is still my go to weapon. It still shreds and just downs people so fast.
saltydog13
AG
no way did you completely uninstall this big-ass game
Average Joe
AG
By the way, my ID is:

Blizzard: AverageJoeAg#1449
Xbox: AverageJoeAg

Between not getting to play a ton and switching back to M&K after several years on the sticks, don't expect 20k games yet. My highlight reel is growing, but far from consistent. Still love to play and don't care if you want to play chill or kill race.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.