Call of Duty Modern Warfare

162,380 Views | 2588 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wangus12
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At least let PC users uninstall the single player mode if we want to.
saltydog13
AG
They probably didn't expect storage issues for PC players
Thunder18
AG
Snipers in the gulag will give me cancer, just go back to pistols/shotguns or make it throwing knives only jesus
AMW2010
AG
If they wanna make it interesting... make it like an Oklahoma drill... 2 people in the gulag... 1 knife somewhere.... one person leaves alive
MaroonStain
AG
Thunder18 said:

Snipers in the gulag will give me cancer, just go back to pistols/shotguns or make it throwing knives only jesus

Marksman rifle too so carbine and EBR.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
HossAg
AG
It needs to be pistols only with no lethal or tactical.
YNWA_AG
AG
I started dominating the ar smg gulag recently
HossAg
AG
I haven't played in a while, but it was definitely my favorite version as well. I mostly hate tacticals and lethals. Pistols seem like the most barebones option, but SMGs and ARs are probably more fair.
Comeby!
AG
Y'all get sent to the Gulag?
Fenrir
Comeby! said:

You must be one of those people that rage quits when you die.
Comeby!
HossAg
AG
So it turns out that the FAL now has about a 19 meter range where it does 78 damage to the torso and one shot kills to the head. Wtf are they thinking.
FIDO95
AG
Comeby! said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/L6eTwzcnUwWdhJSf6
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
zip04
AG
The way I read the patch notes, the 200 players is only for quads. Everything else remains 150.
YNWA_AG
AG
Trios with 65-66 squads wouldn't be as fun
wangus12
AG
HossAg said:

So it turns out that the FAL now has about a 19 meter range where it does 78 damage to the torso and one shot kills to the head. Wtf are they thinking.
They'll have to nerf it next week lol. Definitely picking up the FAL when I drop
Comeby!
AG
FIDO95 said:

Comeby! said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/L6eTwzcnUwWdhJSf6
Classic.

I'm in a zoom conference trying to keep a straight face.
YNWA_AG
AG
Looks like streamers are still is using the grau for the most part
HossAg
AG
I watched xclusive's video and the Grau changes weren't major. Mp5 nerf was mostly to 10 mm rounds for multiplayer. Meta won't change much other than maybe the FAL getting used till it gets nerfed.
wangus12
AG
So I was bored and was reading an article on how much twitch streamers make. **** me those top streamers are nuts. Article estimated NickMercs makes close to 65k/month. Dude makes close to what I make in a year playing video games. **** fighting Covid, I should have just played COD instead of gone to class.
saltydog13
AG
That $65k a month number is off for sure. He's clearing $125k this month from only twitch subs. Assuming you're talking about pre-tax dollars. They get 50% of a subscription and I'm only using the cheapest $5 sub for my calculation. Then you have donations, sponsors, salary from Faze on top of that
YNWA_AG
AG
They get more than the standard $2.5 a sub on their twitch contract as well. He's easily making 150k on subs this months
wangus12
AG
Article was old so not surprised that number is higher. Guess my parents lied to me about making money playing video games lol.
saltydog13
AG
He gets more than 50% for each sub?? He probably paid for his streaming room in less than a months work
YNWA_AG
AG
Tim, lupo, Nick, etc all got increased sub payouts on their exclusivity deals after ninja and shroud left. Ninja and shroud obviously got the better deal. 30 and 10 mil for 10 months of work.
wangus12
AG
So does that money just come from people who pay for twitch? What are they paying for because I can watch it for free as it is now
saltydog13
AG
Very true. I didn't even think of the exclusivity deals playing a factor in it. Either way. Wish I would've played more as a kid. It was frowned upon to game a lot
saltydog13
AG
You can type in the chat, get whatever emotes that streamer has, not deal with ads while watching the stream. It's free to sub if you have amazon prime
wangus12
AG
We lived on a farm so the thought of playing online (which was also not really a huge thing, at least for FPS) was non-existent. I didn't play online until my senior year at A&M.
Comeby!
AG
I started online FPS with Doom2, Heretic and Duke Nukem. I think that was my sophomore or Jr. year.
zip04
AG
I started on a 28.8 modem playing Quake 1.
Fenrir
Why is the burst M4 still in this game? I thought it was supposed to be gone!
MaroonStain
AG
Wow...3 games...

50 more players equals 45 more morans.

Teams are either completely camping or playing ground war. LOL.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Comeby!
AG
Yamez you terd, kicked me from the party.
saltydog13
AG
Fuggin ****ty 20mb internet and the updates for this game don't mix well

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.