Shots fired at Trump, suspect in custody

70,298 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 45 min ago by Bocephus
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If y'all want the most thorough run down today, then Bongino's show is where it's at.

He also discusses a Russian spy in the American embassy and Bongino and others told our government about it. She was outed, supposedly, and the information was given to the Democrat media and marketing operations in 2018.

I HIGHLY recommend listening to this. And yes, I suspect there's a mole in the USSS. Enjoy!

Quote:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/086wM2tqJhHRuxIpzk2eO8?si=0860a5494bc442c9

As has been said once today already, layered incompetence is intent. That's what this has been for the entire year, and likely longer.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
MarkTwain
My guess is Norinco SKS Semi-Auto Rifle- synthetic stock- 7.6239
JB!98
AG
swampstander said:

Gator92 said:

I think that might be a Saiga.
I agree. They guys was a Ukraine fan boy at best or trained for something nefarious at worst while he was over there "recruiting." Their most prolific weapon is the AK-47/74 platform. (Not the best choice for the job) Makes sense to me.
B-1 83
AG
Didn't I hear 500 yards? Indeed, not the best platform under the circumstances. I guess you gotta take what you can get off the street
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Ag with kids
AG
Dallas82 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

And just like that, this is a non-story. This is why you wait until you get the facts from someone other a campaign that isn't known for being all that factual.

Just WHAT did the campaign put out that wasn't factual?

Go ahead

It suggests that the shots had something to do with Trump. Even this thread took the bait. "Shots fired AT Trump". Don jr with his "Again folks" message. The campaign had no idea this has anything to do with Trump but knew they could get political traction (which this thread proves they were right) so they spread the word and hoped the base would run with it. It did.

So the shots had nothing to do with Trump?

From what they are saying, all shots were fired by Secret Service. The guy is only charged with a gun crime and seemingly never fired it.
I'm sure he was just hanging out there with a rifle. Maybe hoping to get some target practice in on some pigeons or something...

Nothing nefarious. Total conspiracy theory to think this involved Trump at all...

USSS shot at a poor innocent person.
MarkTwain
B-1 83 said:

Didn't I hear 500 yards? Indeed, not the best platform under the circumstances. I guess you gotta take what you can get off the street

No Trump was on the fifth green when the shots were fired and his perch was approximately 325 yards from Trump. He was laying waiting for him to get to the sixth green which was mere feet. The forward USSS discovered him when he was searching the hole ahead of Trump in advance.

With a scoped SKS 300 yards isn't that difficult 7.62x39 is pretty potent at that distance if he were to have chosen to take that shot. Line of sight might have been an issue.

B-1 83
AG
Thanks for the straightening out
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
AG512
AG
Dallas82 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

And just like that, this is a non-story. This is why you wait until you get the facts from someone other a campaign that isn't known for being all that factual.

Go ahead

It suggests that the shots had something to do with Trump. Even this thread took the bait. "Shots fired AT Trump". Don jr with his "Again folks" message. The campaign had no idea this has anything to do with Trump but knew they could get political traction (which this thread proves they were right) so they spread the word and hoped the base would run with it. It did.

From what they are saying, all shots were fired by Secret Service. The guy is only charged with a gun crime and seemingly never fired it.

What is your handle on 247 sports? You sound like a few other Aggies (or are they actually Aggies?) from that board. Living in an alternate reality.
Old Army Ghost
Dallas82 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

Go ahead

good on you for standing by your completely wrong belief at least you are consestent
Old Army has gone to hell.
bobbranco
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Lol.

Oh, you were being serious?

He donated to 19 democrats.
he also tried to [checks notes] shoot Trump.
What does that prove?
It proves your question is idiotic.
bobbranco
AG
Just an Ag said:

Dallas82 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

Go ahead

It makes one appear foolish, and is a denial of reality, to minimize the serious threat and intent to assassinate by this person.
It's Randolph Duke. He is fully delusional.
RGLAG85
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

Go ahead

So this guy was not there to try and shoot Trump? His presence there had nothing to do with Trump being there?

You said earlier that "this is a non-story." Do you still feel that way?

I get to the course 12 hours early all the time to pre-scout pin locations and course conditions. Sometimes I bring along my ceramic tiles, go-pro, and gun...just in case.
You sound like you play with my group, it's a tough 4some.
When someone ask me what I shot that day, it's usually a couple of my playing partners.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
eric76 said:

Gator92 said:

Right turn arrow points to the opening in the fence...

https://maps.app.goo.gl/SUFDqSR9m5ebxbp39

That is an opening in the shrubbery, but is that where he was located?

If he was trying to stay hidden, why would he stand in an opening. At least some news reports said that a Secret Service agent saw the rifle barrel sticking out from the shrubbery.
Are you being obtuse on purpose? Dude walks into the clearing area and then along the fence into the brush on either side depending on what angle is best for his sight line. WhyTF would he just stand or lay in the opening?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AG
RGLAG85 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

Go ahead

So this guy was not there to try and shoot Trump? His presence there had nothing to do with Trump being there?

I get to the course 12 hours early all the time to pre-scout pin locations and course conditions. Sometimes I bring along my ceramic tiles, go-pro, and gun...just in case.
When someone ask me what I shot that day, it's usually a couple of my playing partners.
We try to be the first group off. If we aren't, then the shooting starts about #3 or #4 and it's the slow asses in front of us.

RGLAG85
AG

RGLAG85 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

Go ahead

We try to be the first group off. If we aren't, then the shooting starts about #3 or #4 and it's the slow asses in front of us.
If you carry on the course, the Marshall will let you cut in front of anybody. When I accidently pull out my AR instead of my putter, it's amazing how quick the course clears out in front of me. I still can't figure out why they scatter.
Rapier108
Article by the NYT reporter who previously interviewed Routh.

Part of it is behind their paywall, which I do not have access to.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/15/us/politics/trump-routh-ukraine-interview.html
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Philip J Fry
AG
Over under on Routh being transgendered?
Psycho Bunny
Philip J Fry said:

Over under on Routh being transgendered?
Put down for 20 dollars for the under.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
Philip J Fry
AG

First thought when I saw this was that he was dressed as Snow White. I guess that's the Ukraine flag?
RGLAG85
AG
So, let me get to my conspiracy theory. I've read on here that the Secret Service forward detail fired shots at the potential shooter but missed because he was too far away to accurately hit with a handgun. Some say, around 150 to 200 yards away. That would be an impossible shot with a handgun and at best, he simply scared him off, which it seems he did. But, that leads me to a "minor" detail, at that distance, how likely is it that the agent could make out a black gun barrel in the thickness of the limbs of the shrubbery that would have undoubtedly been dark with shadows? Did he have it sticking out 6,8,12 inches or more? But for argument sake, let's assume he did.

So, a report that's suppose to be devastating to the fbi, and the USSS about the Butler assassination attempt and handing was to be released today. It was forewarned by the media Friday and Saturday. The shooter had globe trotting asset written all over him and was known to the fbi. After hearing the press conference today and the defiant way the acting USSS director was talking and claiming this proves they're doing their job, I started thinking, I know, it's my mistake, this just smells rotten. Why didn't they sweep this area before Trump's round started? Was this a setup to cover for their incompetence? The USSS and the fbi didn't catch this guy, it was local law enforcement that tracked him down. If it wasn't for a private citizen taking a picture of his suv, he wouldn't have been caught. Local law enforcement put it out on the LPR, license plate recognition network that got him caught. Would the USSS acting director have thumped his chest today regardless of apprehension? All he left behind was backpacks with ceramic plates, a go pro that we'll never hear what was on it, and a gun without a serial number. I don't think they wanted this known person caught, they just wanted the diversion of doing their job ahead of the damming report.

Conspiracy, I know, but with the warranted reputation of these two agencies????
Bondag
AG
RGLAG85 said:

So, let me get to my conspiracy theory. I've read on here that the Secret Service forward detail fired shots at the potential shooter but missed because he was too far away to accurately hit with a handgun. Some say, around 150 to 200 yards away. That would be an impossible shot with a handgun and at best, he simply scared him off, which it seems he did. But, that leads me to a "minor" detail, at that distance, how likely is it that the agent could make out a black gun barrel in the thickness of the limbs of the shrubbery that would have undoubtedly been dark with shadows? Did he have it sticking out 6,8,12 inches or more? But for argument sake, let's assume he did.

So, a report that's suppose to be devastating to the fbi, and the USSS about the Butler assassination attempt and handing was to be released today. It was forewarned by the media Friday and Saturday. The shooter had globe trotting asset written all over him and was known to the fbi. After hearing the press conference today and the defiant way the acting USSS director was talking and claiming this proves they're doing their job, I started thinking, I know, it's my mistake, this just smells rotten. Why didn't they sweep this area before Trump's round started? Was this a setup to cover for their incompetence? The USSS and the fbi didn't catch this guy, it was local law enforcement that tracked him down. If it wasn't for a private citizen taking a picture of his suv, he wouldn't have been caught. Local law enforcement put it out on the LPR, license plate recognition network that got him caught. Would the USSS acting director have thumped his chest today regardless of apprehension? All he left behind was backpacks with ceramic plates, a go pro that we'll never hear what was on it, and a gun without a serial number. I don't think they wanted this known person caught, they just wanted the diversion of doing their job ahead of the damming report.

I don't know what kind of fancy equipment secret service has, but when I am on the course I usually have a magnifying device that can tell me that something is 300 yards away.
RGLAG85
AG
Bondag said:

RGLAG85 said:

I don't know what kind of fancy equipment secret service has, but when I am on the course I usually have a magnifying device that can tell me that something is 300 yards away.
I know they use binoculars, and a range finder magnification isn't great enough for that detail. Using binoculars, that have 10-15x magnification, to scan an area for larger objects, say game or a person, OK, but the size of the bushes around that course have limbs bigger in diameter that his gun barrel and it would have been very dark and shady. Could you make out a silhouette of something larger, a human, sure.

Again, just question and observations.
eric76
AG

eric76 said:

Gator92 said:

If he was trying to stay hidden, why would he stand in an opening. At least some news reports said that a Secret Service agent saw the rifle barrel sticking out from the shrubbery.
Are you being obtuse on purpose? Dude walks into the clearing area and then along the fence into the brush on either side depending on what angle is best for his sight line. WhyTF would he just stand or lay in the opening?
There's a gap in the shrubbery and so that means he was in or by that gap?

The Secret Service knows where they saw the rifle barrel sticking out. Have they said that it was near that gap?

Just where was he located when they shot at him?
ef857002-e9da-4375-b80a-869a3518bb00@8shield.net
AG
As noted before, SS dude pulls out his hog leg and fires 4 rounds into the bushes that border a golf course towards a public roadway and that is lauded as solid protection work by his boss? Isn't that covered in the first 15 minutes of LTC class?

Agit8r
AG
Well, if Harris can't win with votes, she'll try to win with bullets. No doubt, Trump agrees.
GAC06
AG

As noted before, SS dude pulls out his hog leg and fires 4 rounds into the bushes that border a golf course towards a public roadway and that is lauded as solid protection work by his boss? Isn't that covered in the first 15 minutes of LTC class?

Maybe he should have waited until the assassin started shooting?
ShaggySLC
GAC06 said:

Maybe he should have waited until the assassin started shooting?
Maybe the assassin should not have been there, kind of like the other attempt
eric76
AG
There is an interesting article at https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-golf-outings-have-long-concerned-secret-service/ar-AA1qFI9I about the Secret Service's ability to protect Trump. It talks about such things as that Trump is hardly unpredictable, making it easy for the would-be assassin to figure out where to go. It says that the Trump courses are difficult to protect as well.
Ag with kids
AG
Rapier108 said:

Article by the NYT reporter who previously interviewed Routh.

Part of it is behind their paywall, which I do not have access to.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/15/us/politics/trump-routh-ukraine-interview.html
This is from a link in the article:

Quote:

Suspect Insulted Trump in Book, but Never Fired a Shot

The man, who faces two federal weapons charges, arrived at the former president's golf course half a day before agents spotted him. He was passionate about Ukraine and self-published a book discussing assassination.

I do love the HEADLINE...vs the information right below it.
TRADUCTOR
Secret service agent going rogue before assassin got a shot off at President Trump.
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST
mjschiller
AG
Who are financing these snipers. Who do not want Trump as president? Who are saying Trump must be eliminated? There are your answers.
Marvin J. Schiller
Psycho Bunny
mjschiller said:

Who are financing these snipers. Who do not want Trump as president? Who are saying Trump must be eliminated? There are your answers.
One name George Soros
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
agwrestler
AG
Gator92 said:

eric76 said:

Gator92 said:

We don't know from what direction this pic is taken. Wether inside or outside the fence. In above pic you can zoom in and see there is nothing but a 3.5' chain link fence. Maybe he was inside the fence near the above opening.

Predictable response from commie libtard POS is Predictable.
eric76
AG
mjschiller said:

It is absurd to imagine that anyone is financing the two kooks. Why would they hire what are probably the most incompetent people to accomplish their supposed plans?
TRADUCTOR
An inch and 10 minutes allows you to spew incompetence belief.
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.