I'm pulling for Russia

26,987 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .
Teslag
AG
Yikes
FamousAgg
This isn't the "W" you think it is
TXAGFAN
AG
Embarrassing.
Gigem314
AG
OP went full "Betty White"

Ag CPA
AG
Holy crap.
spikingag
AG
what an incredibly misinformed and ignorant post...You never root for the authoritarian regime to invade and take over their peaceful neighbor.
Big_Russ
AG
I'm pulling for neither. Don't really care as they are both corrupt. I agree that the monetary cost for the US is insane and we should pull our support, but...

1. Russia would have invaded anyway. Vlad wants to rebuild the USSR.

4. With us pouring billions into Ukraine, neither does Russia. But point taken. If we pull our funding, it'll come to an end.

6. LOL. "Nazis" are everywhere including in the US. Want to see Russia invade the US to eliminate them? Who cares about those small bands of whackos? It was an excuse, not a justification.

I don't even know what to think about 5.
Pookers
AG
spikingag said:

what an incredibly misinformed and ignorant post...You never root for the authoritarian regime to invade and take over their peaceful neighbor.

Would you describe the Fed Gov as an authoritarian regime? I would.
Teslag
AG
Technically all governments are "authoritarian regimes".
McKinney Ag69
AG
Pookers said:

spikingag said:

Would you describe the Fed Gov as an authoritarian regime? I would.

They did lock January 6th protestors up for years without due process. I think that qualifies as authoritarian
Pookers
AG
Teslag said:

Technically all governments are "authoritarian regimes".

The US government is not the good guy on the world stage and hasn't been since WWII. We need to stop with the global empire nonsense.
Teslag
AG
There are no good guys or bad guys but some are better than others.
Tachoro
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

"We provoked the longhorns by putting the SEC on their doorstep. It's unfair to ask them to give up the longhorn network. I'm pulling for The University of Texas.
InB4 I get called a sip" -OP
Pookers
AG
Teslag said:

There are no good guys or bad guys but some are better than others.

And we dont have the cash to protect Europe from their own ******ery. This is not our conflict but the neocons in power are going to drive us WWIII to cover for their money laundering.
PeekingDuck
AG
We didn't provoke Russia with NATO. We provoked Russia with gas markets and the color revolutions.
Pookers
AG
Lesotho said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

"We provoked the longhorns by bringing the SEC to their doorstep. It's unfair to ask them to give up the longhorn network. I'm pulling for The University of Texas.

Would you be cool with Chyna building military bases in Mexico and parking ICBMs south of the border?
D-Fens
Someone fired missiles into Poland and blew up Nordstream pipeline.....and it wasn't Russia.
Rapier108
There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

Why does Premium always send us their worst posters?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
McKinney Ag69
AG
Lesotho said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

"We provoked the longhorns by putting the SEC on their doorstep. It's unfair to ask them to give up the longhorn network. I'm pulling for The University of Texas.

This is completely asinine and non sequitur. One is military bases and weapons on your border.

The other is one program moving to another conference that is better at moving an oval leather ball down a grass field more times than another conference. They are not remotely as consequential.
ntxVol
Such a bad take, never pull for Russia, it's un-amaerican. HTH
Pookers
AG
Rapier108 said:

There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

All the more reason to stay the hell out of it. Apparently thats a putler position though.
No Spin Ag
Rapier108 said:

And for some reason, there seems to be many of them on F16. I always wonder what it is that fuels their need to be on the wrong side of history, and just concern for innocent lives being murdered by one man's need to show that he's more than the tin-pot wannabe dictator of a dying country. Pathetic, but I guess it is what it is.
willtackleforfood
AG
Peaceful!!! LOL!!!!!

Tachoro
AG
I get the sentiment of wanting less (if not zero) dollars going to foreign defense aid, but if you are actively pulling for Russia, as you say, then there is no rational conversation to be had.
Serious Lee
its a "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend" situation for alot.
Me personally: **** Russia, **** Ukraine, and **** the US of Gay. my allegiance starts with my city and ends with Texas.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Lesotho said:

I get the sentiment of wanting less (if not zero) dollars going to foreign defense aid, but if you are actively pulling for Russia, as you say, then there is no rational conversation to be had.

It's not that I like Russia as much as I hate our own politicians who are selling us out and wanting perpetual war. Ukraine is a pit of corruption they use to line their pockets. It's not just aid. We have troops over there actively engaging their troops. (You know this is the case)

We constantly have to have an enemy though or Lockheed, Raytheon, and Northrop won't their their billions in orders….
GAC06
AG
You forgot to mention the biolabs, Mr Peskov
LegalDrugPusher
F Russia and Ukraine, they are both a drain on our taxpayers $$
AggieVictor10
AG
Shocker.
lotoarmy
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.
You just need to head on over there and see how you like it. I'm sure Putin would love to have you!
Last of the Old Army
McKinney Ag69
AG
I think you've missed the point here. This isn't a love for Russia thread. It's a hate for being involved in foreign wars thread. Why are we giving them tens of billions of dollars when we already have runaway inflation? Why can't those wine and cheese eating Europeans with their bloated entitlement states fund Ukraine's war when it's in their backyard?

Why do we constantly have to create an enemy out of another European country with more nuclear warheads than us?
Waffledynamics
AG
"Hi I am John from North Virginia Oblast and I am very concerned about NATO and Ukrainian Nazis. I am a God-fearing Christian who thinks Russia is fighting for peace and love, and I think Ukraine would suffer less if they surrendered their entire country. I am extremely worried about our tax dollars. This is stopping them from finally being used on important infrastructure projects such as bullet trains and electric car charging stations.

God Bless!!!!"
McKinney Ag69
AG
Bullet trains and electric car charging stations are a completely stupid way to spend to spend tax dollars, but you already knew that….

Battery tech isn't there yet to be feasible for everyone and there's plenty of oil left to extract.

"Hi I'm waffledynamics. Anyone without unwavering support for and a desire to send billions to Ukraine and a Ukrainian flag in their Twitter bio is automatically a Putin lover who would rather live in Russia. The U.S. should be involved in foreign wars until the end of time and spend blood and treasure on people who don't give two ****s about us. Our politicians need Ukraine to launder all of their dirty money. Shut up and wave the flag you stupid serf.

God bless!"
TRADUCTOR
Not just the made up stories that are annoying. The wins with toy drones, tractors, remote control wagons and the other goofy McGyver crap makes the US billions sent a waste.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.