Pelosi Attacker

109,962 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Nothing to see here, move along. Move along.
aggiehawg
AG
The reporting on this has been even more horrid than usual.

Depape was arraigned yesterday in a federal courthouse which should only pertain to federal criminal charges due to Pelosi being a public official and it involved her husband/family member under federal statutes.

However, the reporting suggests he was also arraigned on the state charges during his federal arraignment. That makes no sense to me. Was there a separate arraignment in state court? Was there a state court judge also at the federal arraignment and Depape is solely in the custody of the feds now?

I'm confused.
Dan Scott
AG
Do people usually turn on the alarm for bedtime? Growing up we had an alarm, but we only turned it on if we weren't going to be home.
Prosperdick
AG
Dan Scott said:

Do people usually turn on the alarm for bedtime? Growing up we had an alarm, but we only turned it on if we weren't going to be home.
Doesn't matter if he turned it on or not. This entire charade can be proved or disproved with 10 seconds of outside video footage. Those aren't motion detection cameras either, those are Bosch HD cameras that run continuously and they have the footage.

They claim 3 people have seen said footage but apparently us lowly plebes aren't privileged enough to view just 10 seconds of DePape, dressed in black, breaking the window to enter the home.

Please give me your best explanation as to why they won't release the video footage that doesn't include sources/methods or necessary for the trial (which is absurd as the police caught him on the premises).
doubledog
Prosperdick said:

This was not an entry, more likely an internal struggle which resulted in a broken window.
one safe place
Prosperdick said:

Dan Scott said:

Doesn't matter if he turned it on or not. This entire charade can be proved or disproved with 10 seconds of outside video footage. Those aren't motion detection cameras either, those are Bosch HD cameras that run continuously and they have the footage.

They claim 3 people have seen said footage but apparently us lowly plebes aren't privileged enough to view just 10 seconds of DePape, dressed in black, breaking the window to enter the home.

Please give me your best explanation as to why they won't release the video footage that doesn't include sources/methods or necessary for the trial (which is absurd as the police caught him on the premises).
Yeah, surprised they haven't broken out the tired old excuse that the video footage is a matter of national security.
Straight Talk
AG
Prosperdick said:

Dan Scott said:

The reason is they need time to line up them ducks. It is not as easy as it used to be to get a false story airtight. If their final story is then exposed it would be bad news for them.
CanyonAg77
AG
Dan Scott said:

We're you a nationally known figure with known death threats?

And my mom sets her alarm when alone in the house
CanyonAg77
AG
doubledog said:

Prosperdick said:

This was not an entry, more likely an internal struggle which resulted in a broken window.

Possible. So how did he get in?
SwigAg11
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

doubledog said:

Prosperdick said:

Possible. So how did he get in?
Everyone wants to know the answer to that question!
BadMoonRisin
AG
Lots of lube, probably.
TRADUCTOR
Will be good when the plot twist revealed is that the 3 gay ass FBI undercover accomplices that instigated MEGA MAGA attack are also convincing force behind the idea of executing attack nekkid with underwear & hammer.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Dan Scott said:

You probably grew up in a nice area or at least modest means. I dunno, maybe if you lived in a **** hole like SF, you would have your alarm on all the time. They have these things called smart phones that have an app that is just a click away from arming.

This is not to belittle your post, it just goes on the stupidity of this situation that the drunken sot Paul should have done.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
agent-maroon
AG
Dan Scott said:

Same. At least until Mom scared a burglar out of the house one time when she was also coming home alone. After that we took turns looking to see if the alarm was on.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gonemaroon
AG
good grief, so they tell the world we don't monitor the house when we are the middle of hot wars left and right? that's not a national security risk?

One article I read in Paul's auto accident is that he was run in to? and there was a witness that was let go from the scene? How believable is that if it's some Chinese state actor coming after a politician - they just let the key witness leave the scene without documenting it?

This stuff seems so unbelievable
Prosperdick
AG
doubledog said:

Prosperdick said:

You've solved it Colombo!!! But let me take you back earlier in the evening before the glass was broken. DePape was met at the door and warmly welcomed by Paul, everyone was in good spirts, naughty fun lied ahead.

Unfortunately, things took a turn south (or fortunately if you swing that way) and things got out of hand. That's what happens when you run with druggie addled former nudists. But Paul has better judgment than that you say!!! You're right, he has terrific judgment.

For instance, as someone with a net worth of over $200 million, he not only could be chauffeured wherever he liked, hell, he could purchase a fleet of limousines with 24X7 drivers and yet he still got popped with a DUI just two short months ago.

There, I just filled in the blanks of your narrative, you're welcome.
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

The reporting on this has been even more horrid than usual.

Depape was arraigned yesterday in a federal courthouse which should only pertain to federal criminal charges due to Pelosi being a public official and it involved her husband/family member under federal statutes.

However, the reporting suggests he was also arraigned on the state charges during his federal arraignment. That makes no sense to me. Was there a separate arraignment in state court? Was there a state court judge also at the federal arraignment and Depape is solely in the custody of the feds now?

I'm confused.

Where did you see that he was in federal court yesterday? I don't think that is correct which may explain your confusion.

He was arraigned yesterday in the SF County Superior Court (which is the court with jurisdiction for his state charges). The judge presiding was Diane Northway who is not a federal judge. He pled not guilty to the state charges.

A Criminal Complaint was filed in federal court (Monday) for 2 federal charges, but he has not had a court appearance in the federal court yet (as far as I know).
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Damn, state AND federal charges? It might take him three days to be back out on the street if he was just some normal delusional, nudist druggie.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
aggiehawg
AG
Reporters yesterday identified it as the federal courthouse. Those stories were updated later to correct it to the state courthouse.

See a reporter saying they are standing outside the "federal courthouse" I tend to think they know where they are standing.

My bad, I guess.
akm91
AG
Dan Scott said:

Yes. Typically you have Stay and Away modes. In both modes, glass breaking monitor is armed. The Stay mode does not arm the motion sensors.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
sharpdressedman
Conflicting reports, no security video, no police body cam video, Pelosi plea for privacy...all seem to be efforts to smoother/hide the truth. I sense it will take a leak from the SFPD or SFDA'a offices to shine the light on this. Anything the perp says/admits is easily dismissed as insanity.
aggiehawg
AG
From the court filings:

Quote:

DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE's hammer, which was in DEPAPE's hand. At this point in the interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he would go "through" Pelosi.
Why didn't Pelosi run outside when he had the chance to do so? Why grab Depape's hammer? That is the way that reads to me.

Am I missing something?
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

From the court filings:

Quote:

DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE's hammer, which was in DEPAPE's hand. At this point in the interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he would go "through" Pelosi.
Why didn't Pelosi run outside when he had the chance to do so? Why grab Depape's hammer? That is the way that reads to me.

Am I missing something?
Replace hammer with member.
NonReg85
AG
Prosperdick said:

aggiehawg said:

From the court filings:

Quote:

Am I missing something?
Replace hammer with member.
User name checks out.
GeorgiAg
AG
Oh nos! You lost Geraldo!

annie88
AG
Dan Scott said:

I do because I live by myself in the country but maybe many people don't. I don't keep it on during the day though, but I do turn it on when I leave town.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
VegasAg86
AG
Dan Scott said:

We turn ours on at night.
annie88
AG
Geraldo is another TDSer. Just infected with it. I have a feeling this will be just like Al Capone's fault.

If he's so sure how about we release the footage from all the cameras around the Pelosi house.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
etxag02
GeorgiAg said:

Oh nos! You lost Geraldo!

His political views are best described as extreme right by his friend and former boss.
"If you got him talking about politics, it was all over," Mr. Ciccarelli recalled in an interview this week. "Because he really believed in the whole MAGA, 'Pizzagate,' stolen election you know, all of it, all the way down the line."
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/01/us/pelosi-attack-depape-arraignment.html
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/boss-recalls-david-depape-pelosi-attack/3064437/
Addressing Brigette Gabriel's argument about retaliation by the radical violent left, these articles come to the conclusion that right wing violence has been more common place for many years and its frequency has been increasing.
"Terrorism Deaths per Ideology [on U.S. soil from 1992 through August 12, 2017]
Nationalist and Right Wing 219
Left Wing 23"
https://www.cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly
"This analysis makes several arguments. First, far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators, including from far-left networks and individuals inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaeda. Right-wing attacks and plots account for the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of right-wing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years. Right-wing extremists perpetrated two thirds of the attacks and plots in the United States in 2019 and over 90 percent between January 1 and May 8, 2020. Second, terrorism in the United States will likely increase over the next year in response to several factors. One of the most concerning is the 2020 U.S. presidential election, before and after which extremists may resort to violence, depending on the outcome of the election. Far-right and far-left networks have used violence against each other at protests, raising the possibility of escalating violence during the election period." (https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states
Another consideration when understanding people's views is the perception bias on the right compared to the left.
"Results show that when controlling for assigned tactics, self-identified Republicans but not Democrats perceive higher levels of violence when a disliked group is protesting. The effect is strongest in regard to tactics that are nominally the least disruptive." https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10584609.2020.1793848?journalCode=upcp20&
fka ftc
Date that includes Waco and OKC but excludes the 2020 Summer of Love, seems legit.

Geraldo is an open borders guy. Hard to say that is extreme right. He is at best cool to lukewarm on Trump, they certainly are not besties.

Any he tends to have a very poor and over dramatic take on some issues, this appears to be another one.

Love me some selective stats serving as some sort of proof of a chosen narrative. Just awesome.
Faustus
Incoming.
fullback44
AG
Anyone seen the picture of the hammer used yet ? I'll post but probably catch a ban …
akm91
AG
fullback44 said:

Anyone seen the picture of the hammer used yet ? I'll post but probably catch a ban …
To borrow form F51, was it the Freedom hammer?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
aggiehawg
AG
From 2017 after the GOP baseball practice shooting.

Quote:

The U.S. Capitol Police one of its officers was also shot Wednesday have expanded their footprint over the years in response to prior incidents, but are primarily tasked with guarding the Capitol grounds and investigating threats against lawmakers. Outside Washington, members coordinate events with local and state police and sometimes use their own personal security.

The Capitol Police has over 2,100 officers and civilian staff, according to its website.
Only a small number of members in leadership positions receive full-time protective details from the Capitol Police, including the House Speaker, House and Senate Majority and Minority Leader, and House and Senate whips. Rank-and-file members sometimes receive added protection in response to specific concerns.
LINK

Also from 2017.

Quote:

But in extraordinary circumstances such as the Flag Day shooting of House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, along with a current and a former staffer details about their work flash into public view.

Sen. Orrin G. Hatch, president pro tempore of the Senate, in a speech Wednesday said 23 armed guards protect him and his wife around the clock in and around the Capitol and beyond. "These men and women are like family to me," the Utah Republican said. "Over the past two and a half years, I've built a special bond with each of them." Before he named each of the agents, Hatch singled out David Rib as the supervisory special agent, as well as Jason Marcello and Shane Powell as the team leaders.

Having the security detail is a source not only of emotional succor for Hatch and his staff but also of pride. Hatch spokesman Matt Whitlock said in an email, "We can't say much about it apart from the fact that he has it because he's third-in-line to the Presidency, and his detail is the second largest on the Hill following Speaker Ryan."

Like David Popp, communications director for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Ryan spokeswoman Molly Edwards did not so much as acknowledge whether Ryan has security detail. Edwards said their office does not discuss security-related issues and referred questions to Capitol Police.
And Hatch's wife. So what changed? Paul is only protected while he is in DC with Nancy?

LINK
Deplorable
Lol at people who still use NYT and WaPo as sources.

Look, what these dudes do in their bedroom is their business, but the media can't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.