Pelosi Attacker

110,047 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BuddysBud said:

unmade bed said:

Prosperdick said:

So to get this thread back on track is the official position that Pelosi and DePape were the only two alone in the Pelosi fortified mansion, which NORMALLY (as far as I know) has around the clock security?

The next obvious question is how often does Paul send all the security/staff home? I can't believe that would be a regular occurrence? I mean, there's all those nutcase right-wingers out there trying to re-enact the ARMED INSURGENCE (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Seriously though, I can't imagine Paul sends everyone home that often unless he wants absolute privacy. Man, that DePape sure was lucky he picked a time to make the 3 hour journey to their home with his hammer.

Why do you assume the home is Fort Knox? Someone was able to tag it with graffiti not long ago so it's obviously not being heavily guarded around the clock like you seem to think.

Your argument defeats itself.
If someone could easily tag the house with graffiti a few months ago, one would think that the home owners or the government would have increased security around the house.
Also if you watch the video of the vandalism there are multiple cameras clearly in view. So just release the footage of DePape breaking into the house.

There shouldn't be any conflicts with privacy as it's simply footage of the outside of the home. Think how stupid they could make all the MEGA MAGA look if they would just simply show DePape breaking into the home.

And I don't want to hear some ridiculous argument about needing the footage for trial. This is an open and shut case based on the police report. Leaking security footage isn't going to taint the jury pool lol.
agent-maroon
AG
unmade bed said:

Prosperdick said:

So to get this thread back on track is the official position that Pelosi and DePape were the only two alone in the Pelosi fortified mansion, which NORMALLY (as far as I know) has around the clock security?

The next obvious question is how often does Paul send all the security/staff home? I can't believe that would be a regular occurrence? I mean, there's all those nutcase right-wingers out there trying to re-enact the ARMED INSURGENCE (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Seriously though, I can't imagine Paul sends everyone home that often unless he wants absolute privacy. Man, that DePape sure was lucky he picked a time to make the 3 hour journey to their home with his hammer.

Why do you assume the home is Fort Knox? Someone was able to tag it with graffiti not long ago so it's obviously not being heavily guarded around the clock like you seem to think.

Was this graffiti in the living room where DePape could have seen it? Apples and oranges
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BuddysBud
AG
nm
Dan Scott
AG
The DA keeps talking about transparency and correcting info li there. Release the video then. I don't think this was gay sex gone wrong but can't blame people for thinking it with all the bad reporting out there and the DA and cops not providing more details while screaming how important transparency is.
one safe place
By the time they finish altering the video, it will show Trump and DeSantis breaking into the house. These things take time.
MROD92
Dan Scott said:

The DA keeps talking about transparency and correcting info li there. Release the video then. I don't think this was gay sex gone wrong but can't blame people for thinking it with all the bad reporting out there and the DA and cops not providing more details while screaming how important transparency is.

Gay sex is NEVER wrong (did I do it right?)
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Well it certainly looks like there are MULTIPLE cameras that would have picked up Mr. Hammer Time when he approached the house and broke in. Will be interesting to see the footage.

https://abc7news.com/nancy-pelosi-san-francisco-home-vandalized/9265112/

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Prosperdick
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Well it certainly looks like there are MULTIPLE cameras that would have picked up Mr. Hammer Time when he approached the house and broke in. Will be interesting to see the footage.

https://abc7news.com/nancy-pelosi-san-francisco-home-vandalized/9265112/
Those are Bosch cameras, they ain't cheap and provide nice HD quality. You could probably read the label on DePape's boxer briefs and the brand of hammer he was carrying.
BQ78
AG
Capitol Police have video per this new story:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/u-s-capitol-police-officers-werent-watching-live-home-security-cameras-when-paul-pelosi-was-attacked
fka ftc
This is the first release of information that actually makes a bit of sense. Capitol Police usually have someone on the cameras but its not a priority when protectee not there.

So if they have all this footage, then why would there be any detail or information not known within about an hour or so of the attack?

Not believable that Nancy did not have a second by second timeline in front of her and likely had watched the video(s) before her wheels left the ground in DC.

I guess its quite possible the SFPD presser just represents the incompetence of both the chief of police and the poor DA.
Prosperdick
AG
Quote:

When asked twice during a press conference if there was a security alarm system in place at the Pelosi's residence, San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins didn't answer the question.

"There was no security present," Jenkins said, responding to the question from a reporter.
So still being evasive about a security alarm...I can't believe you can break a window into the home and not trip an alarm. Was this system installed in the 60's?

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Just release the footage and I'll eat crow and say I was wrong and like I mentioned earlier they can really stick it to the MEGA MAGA conspiracy theorists and how awful they were for spreading lies.

fka ftc
So not just an alarm for broken glass, but surely there is an alarm set for the doors.

If you look closely at the broken glass on the door, it does not appear he entered through the broken glass and more likely reached in and opened the door, which should have alerted.

Even my dinky alarm sends me an alert when there is unusual activity. Surely Capitol Police would have alerts setup for this.

It also looks like maybe the glass was impact glass. That would be what one would expect. That makes things even more unusual as Depape would have had to hack at that glass for some time to get a hole that big. Think of busting out a hole in a car windshield.

Maybe Pelosi is just a heavy sleeper and the security alarm was not working and Capitol Police were binge watching Dahmer instead of checking on Paul.
BuddysBud
AG
Claverack
Prosperdick said:

More to this story than the usual suspects are letting out, especially when it involves someone from the Castro District.

agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

The Capitol police have 1,800 cameras used to monitor the Capitol and the homes of certain lawmakers and yet, nobody was watching the video feeds outside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home the night her husband was attacked, according to a report from The Washington Post.

Several current and former law enforcement officials spoke with The Post anonymously and said if the Capitol Police were going to prevent an attack at any member of Congress's home, they had the best chance of doing so at Pelosi's. One official added that Pelosi is the subject of the most violent death threats compared to any other lawmaker.

Police attribute the level of threats the house speaker receives due to her being a woman, being second in line to the presidency, and being targeted by Republicans, per The Post.
1800 channels and nothings on

Guess the Capital police should have invested in 1800 DVR's so that the videos could be reviewed in the unlikely event of a security breach. Assuming of course that we will never see what actually happened.

It's because she's a woman that has an outside chance at the Presidency and she's a woman (assuming this assertion has been reviewed by a competent biologist).

Mean old Republicans must be getting in the head of every homeless illegal alien nude activist drug addicted mental case out there...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BlueTaze
1- Dispatch claimed Paul said David was a "friend". Why?

2- There was another "unidentified individual" who opened door for cops, but they refuse to explain further. Why?

3- The burglar alarm never went off. Why?

4- Nancy is asking the public for "privacy", instead of demanding answers. Why?
fka ftc
Yes, nudist homeless hammer man evidently only watches Fox News and surfs q anon threads then in between opiate binges he is lucid enough to get on to social media and ensure the world knows he is no longer a left wing nutter but has switched over to Team Mega MAGA Trickledown, spent time looking up Pelosi, stripped to his underwear and backpack (oh wait, rando security guy says he was wearing all black with a backpack)), picks an evening where Paul has sent any security away, turned off the alarm, goes to bed without setting alarm, homeless man I guess disrobes, hacks at the door loudly enough to alert neighbor but not wake up Paulie, breaks in, uses homeless nudist ninja skillz to sneak up on Paulie, stops him from getting in elevator, but lets him go pee pee, Paulie evidently charges his phone whilst sleeping by plugging it it in in the bathroom, finishes tinkling then goes back to hang with Mega MAGA nudist, police arrive, Paulie calls timeout to answer door, all gather inside, and now he fights for the hammer and gets whacked whilst the police just watch?

Yea, this is open and shut Jan 6th truther targeting Nancy, mimicking the calls of election deniers, to bust her kneecaps and take her to Washington, DC.

Got it.
BlueTaze
CNN fact checkers have debunked the right wing claim that David was "ONLY wearing underwear" when cops arrived. CNN confirmed he was also wearing nipple clamps.
TRADUCTOR
This was a planned MEGA MAGA naked homo attack to kidnap Pelosi. Video feeds being withheld to hide the identity of the 3 additional MEGA MAGA naked homo attackers: Undercover FBI homos.
Prosperdick
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

The Capitol police have 1,800 cameras used to monitor the Capitol and the homes of certain lawmakers and yet, nobody was watching the video feeds outside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home the night her husband was attacked, according to a report from The Washington Post.

Several current and former law enforcement officials spoke with The Post anonymously and said if the Capitol Police were going to prevent an attack at any member of Congress's home, they had the best chance of doing so at Pelosi's. One official added that Pelosi is the subject of the most violent death threats compared to any other lawmaker.

Police attribute the level of threats the house speaker receives due to her being a woman, being second in line to the presidency, and being targeted by Republicans, per The Post.
1800 channels and nothings on

Guess the Capital police should have invested in 1800 DVR's so that the videos could be reviewed in the unlikely event of a security breach. Assuming of course that we will never see what actually happened.

It's because she's a woman that has an outside chance at the Presidency and she's a woman (assuming this assertion has been reviewed by a competent biologist).

Mean old Republicans must be getting in the head of every homeless illegal alien nude activist drug addicted mental case out there...
So the article just says the cameras weren't being actively monitored...OK, you missed your chance to prevent the attack. That's a tough break, kinda like missing Epstein being strangled...err hanging himself.

No problem, please just release the footage showing DePape being welcomed into the home by Paul...errr, breaking into the home with a hammer and we can put all of this to bed.
agent-maroon
AG
Exactly
akm91
AG
Even lol poors like myself have glass breaking sensors as part of my home security system. The concept of someone that has a $20K fridge living in ritzy Pacific Heights wouldn't have that is just hard to believe.

Is it possible Paul forgot to turn on the alarm? Perhaps but there are still lots of unanswered questions and contradictory statements put out by local law enforcement agency.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Secolobo
AG
93MarineHorn
OK, great! Let's see the video of DePape smashing a window to gain entrance. Otherwise it just looks like they're fabricating these stories as response to obvious questions from us "conspiracy theorists".
Deplorable
93MarineHorn said:

OK, great! Let's see the video of DePape smashing a window to gain entrance. Otherwise it just looks like they're fabricating these stories as response to obvious questions from us "conspiracy theorists".

Already been too long now. Wouldn't put it past these people to film a guy breaking a window and just deep fake edit. Weird times.
Prosperdick
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I just love how they describe it with as many outs as possible: "according to three people familiar with how Capitol Police learned of the break-in AND who have been briefed on OR viewed the video themselves."

So can we get those three people who either viewed the video or were briefed by the Capitol Police on record or better still, JUST SHOW THE ****ING VIDEO!!!

I've seen hundreds of news stories where a perp breaks into a home and if there's footage they ALWAYS show it. And this is for crimes where the perp is still on the loose. They have him in custody so please just show us the footage and we'll gladly eat crow.

The longer they don't release the footage the more this smells of a cover-up. Plus, it isn't like this is graphic in nature (unless he really is in his underwear and there's a plumber's crack shot). Supposedly it's just a dude dressed in all black breaking the window and opening a door. We're talking like 10 seconds of footage.

Prosperdick
AG
OG UNF said:

93MarineHorn said:

Already been too long now. Wouldn't put it past these people to film a guy breaking a window and just deep fake edit. Weird times.
I hear you but there are so many cameras in the area they probably have to ensure some inquisitive neighbor doesn't already have the footage from their camera that would dispute it, especially if it shows Paul opening the door to let DePape into the home earlier that night as well as footage of someone inside the home breaking the glass so it shatters outwards or the police themselves breaking it.
zephyr88
AG
BlueTaze said:

1- Dispatch claimed Paul said David was a "friend". Why?

2- There was another "unidentified individual" who opened door for cops, but they refuse to explain further. Why?

3- The burglar alarm never went off. Why?

4- Nancy is asking the public for "privacy", instead of demanding answers. Why?
5 - because everything they are telling the public is complete bull****
aggiehawg
AG
After his arraignment yesterday in federal court (no cameras), DePape's public defender, Adam Lipson, briefly spoke to reporters.

He stated he has only briefly met Depape and he hasn't even seen the police report yet. Listen.

I will note that it is not unheard of for a PD not to have met their client, nor have time to thoroughly review police reports before arraignment but that's more common in cattle call arraignments in state courts where a lot of people under arrest are arraigned in a docketcall session.

This PD is a twenty year veteran public defender and high up the leadersjip chain within the PD's office, yet he was "just assigned" to Depape's case on Monday night. Depape has been in custody (at the hospital for undisclosed injuries) since very early Friday morning. Very high profile case. It was known he was homeless quickly meaning extremely high probability that the PD's office was going to have to defend him.

Again, not unheard of. PD offices often have contracts with private practice criminal defense attorneys who do pro bono work for them on occasion. The delay here is that the PD office might have put out some calls to see if there was anyone interested in taking this case on a pro bono basis. But that is just pure speculation on my part.

Anyway, Adam Lipson is now his attorney.
Prosperdick
AG
OK, how about this. You don't even have to give us 10 seconds of footage. How about just a screenshot of DePape breaking the glass. That way you won't have to reveal sources and methods lol.

Seriously, this is becoming a joke and I'm just waiting to hear about DePape Epsteining himself in his cell. The legacy media will be instructed not to discuss it further and to dismiss anything to the contrary as wild conspiracy theories fueled by hateful MEGA MAGA insurrectionists.
BuddysBud
AG
So far the gay prostitute gone bad still makes more sense than the continually changing "official" story.

However, if the official story of a crazy homeless illegal Canadian nudist, who recently converted from an indifferent far left liberal to MEGA MAGA and now idolizes the U.S. Founding Fathers between trips on big drugs, avoided security cameras and alarms and security guards of multiple neighborhood residents and Capitol police to break into the Pelosi's house with the sole intention to kidnap and maim Nancy Pelosi as a political message, and wanted to take a nap and was willing to wait patiently for her to get home, even though she was on the other side of the continent, is true, then Nancy Pelosi's ability to secure her premises reaches infinite levels of incompetence.

As the third highest ranking person in the federal government, her primary duty is to keep the country secure from actual and potential enemies. Her continued incompetence securing her residence and her incompetence securing the Capitol shows that she is incapable of securing the nation.

For the sake of the country, Nancy Pelosi should immediately resign from office so that we can be assured that the security of the country is in competent hands.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

For the sake of the country, Nancy Pelosi should immediately resign from office so that we can be assured that the security of the country is in competent hands.
That ship sailed when Biden and Kamala were inaugurated.
BQ78
AG
Nice rant (and true) but you do realize Pee Paw is more incompetent than even Nancy, so your argument sort of dies on that.
BuddysBud
AG
BQ78 said:

Nice rant (and true) but you do realize Pee Paw is more incompetent than even Nancy, so your argument sort of dies on that.

Not really. It just means that the top three in the country are incapable of doing their primary job.

As someone once said, "Elections have consequences."
Prosperdick
AG
Just to be clear, most of us wouldn't be so passionate about this if they hadn't painted him as a MEGA MAGA insurrectionist who just so happened to repeat the "Where's Nancy!" chant from Jan 6th.

If they had just been upfront and honest this would have mostly blown over save from some embarrassment to the Pelosi family. If folks on the right continued with harassments they could just paint them as homophobes and intolerant of an alternative marriage arrangement.

They couldn't help themselves, though, because they saw the polling and it looked bad so anything they could spin to point back to January 6th and paint conservatives in a negative light they would do (sparing Nancy embarrassment further fueled the narrative).

Now it looks like they're stuck as this doesn't appear to be going away but that's why I expect DePape to removed from the board in short order. By next week there will be plenty of voting stories and ELECTION DENIERS to moves this off page 1.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.