Pelosi Attacker

110,981 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
BG Knocc Out
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

Police are backtracking on the underwear statement. But there still should be video, either surveillance or body cam to tell us for sure.
Two degenerate white liberal men alone in a house together = at least 80% it was sexual in nature.

fka ftc
They cannot release all the details due to DOJ official policy of no information that would harm the political candidates within 60 days of election.

Keep in mind this only applies to candidates denoted with a (D) at the end of their formal name.

Once the erection is over, then a full release will happen and the clean up of this mess can begin.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Hunter is mad he wasn't invited
fka ftc
I dunno, the lib candidate for Senate just said the Jan 6ers killed a police officer and injured 140 more police. I assume these injuries included a stubbed toe, hurt pride and being out of breath from holding the doors open.

So libs lie. They lie and gaslight then have their messages echoed on MSM and prior to last week across social media. Any attempt to tell the truth or get to the bottom of things results in some weird accusation of QAnon and Election Deniers and Always Trumpers and such.

Its not surprise some of us are not just lapping up Don Lemmon's investigative journalism on this one.

Dems lie. Its ironic when they say others will just "believe anything" when we do not play along with the lies.
fka ftc
TexasAggiesWin said:

Hunter is mad he wasn't invited
We do not know who the 3rd person who opened the door was. One cannot rule out Hunter when drugs, hammer and men in their tighty whiteys are involved.
4stringAg
AG
Lol. ABC nightly news coverage of this tonight is almost 100% pushing the right wing political angle even going so far as to loop in a comment from Kari Lake about Pelosi having a security problem.

Their agenda is so transparent to reinforce any narrative they think makes Republicans look bad right here before the election. I sure don't recall similar coverage of the nut that threatened Kavanaugh.

And the very next segment they run is an interview excerpt with the woman accusing Hershel Walker of paying for an abortion.
aggiehawg
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

aggiehawg said:

Police are backtracking on the underwear statement. But there still should be video, either surveillance or body cam to tell us for sure.
Two degenerate white liberal men alone in a house together = at least 80% it was sexual in nature.

Meh. Originally the hammer was from the Pelosi household. Then it suddenly shifted to the hammer was brought there by Depape. Immediate question went to "in his underwear'???

Instead of just saying Depape had a backpack with them then, Depape was clothed in "shorts with pockets," and then later, the black backpack was rolled into the narrative.

They should have led with the presence of the backpack in the first PD presser. Not like it was suddenly new information to the police. Crime scene folks would have noted it and run it for prints, blood, trace evidence, etc.

The subject was under arrest, not at large. No reason to hide such details from the public such as in a serial killer case to weed out the loonies calling in with tips.
Matt_ag98
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

There was a witness, a security guard for a neighboring house, who saw a person all in black with a black backpack walking on the street. Then he heard some "bangs" and then police sirens a minute or two later. (According to affidavit of probable cause.)

Questions:
  • why didn't the security guard call in a suspicious subject at 2:20 in the morning? Dressed all in black carrying a black backpack suggests a burglar in that neighborhood at that time of the morning
  • Why were sirens and lights on for a wellness check?

Not sure why people are getting caught up in the whole "wellness check" thing.

They refer to it that way because what prompted the response was a call from inside the house where the dispatcher did not talk directly with the caller.

Pelosi evidently dialed 911 and left his phone on without making it obvious he was on the call with police. Instead he made statements like "what are you doing here" "why did you come into my house" "I don't know who you are" "what are you going to do to me" that the dispatcher could hear.

The dispatcher asked police to respond to check out what was going on even though she was not directly asked by anyone at the residence for police to come out. That is why it is considered a "wellness check."

had he called and said "hello this is Paul Pelosi, there is a man in my house, please send help" that would not be a wellness check. In that case there is affirmative request from the scene for police presence at the scene. As for why Paul didn't directly speak to the dispatcher, I would imagine the circumstances of the call dictated that. He probably didn't want to alert Depape that he was calling the police.

So who answered the door during this "fight"?
CanyonAg77
AG
fka ftc said:

Once the erection is over, then a full release will happen and the clean up of this mess can begin.
I think being hit with a hammer would end my erection, but who knows what gets Mr. Pelosi off.

I won't comment on the rest of that phrase.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The most recent story is Paul Pelosi answered the door. As weird as that sounds.
CanyonAg77
AG
4stringAg said:

And the very next segment they run is an interview excerpt with the anonymous woman accusing Hershel Walker of paying for an abortion.
unmade bed
According to Depape's interview by police the front door was opened by Pelosi.

According to the responding officer, it was not known who opened the front door. When the door was opened both Pelosi and Depape were in entryway both grabbing the hammer.

When police report was leaked that unknown party answered the front door, many in media etc took that to mean an unknown 3rd party. Police never said there was a 3rd party there. The responding officer just indicated he did not know who opened the front door (apparently meaning did not know which of Depape or Pelosi answered it).
aggiehawg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

4stringAg said:

And the very next segment they run is an interview excerpt with the anonymous woman accusing Hershel Walker of paying for an abortion.

She has shown her face now. Doesn't make her story more credible though. Her dates are wrong. And the last communication she says was from Herschel was in 1992, from the Olympics.

Quote:

LA LECHERE, FRANCE, FEB. 19 -- The most tempestuous soap opera afflicting America's Winter Olympics took another dramatic turn today when Herschel Walker, the vaunted running back turned brakeman, was booted off the top four-man U.S. bobsled team just two days before it begins racing for a medal.

Walker's ouster came at the request of driver Randy Will, who wanted his hometown chum Chris Coleman back on his squad even though Walker is considered the fastest, most powerful pusher among the Americans. U.S. head coach John Philbin consented because "Randy felt that something was going on in the back of his sled that he wasn't comfortable with."

The decision shocked and disappointed the Minnesota Vikings star, who was informed he was being replaced after taking a practice run this morning. "I wish they had mentioned this earlier and then they could have got a few more runs in," Walker said. "Right now, they don't have that much time to get ready, but at least they've been together before."
LINK

There were also summer Olympics in 1992. Yet, spring in 1993 she got an abortion?
fka ftc
Who disabled all the security footage on the home, exterior and interior?

Who disabled all the cameras on the neighboring homes and streets?

Why did the security officer of the neighbor not call the police to report a suspect walking around, loud bangs and a "siren"?

What sort of slow draw SFPD foot soldiers didn't draw a tazer before the hammer struck? Remember, we know cops all have superhuman powers to make split second decisions on who an aggressor is and is not and should have used force.
captkirk
AG
Proc92 said:

Was there a passenger in his dwi wreck a few months ago?
Yes
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The most recent story is Paul Pelosi answered the door. As weird as that sounds.
Called a time out in the hammer fight. He had two left
fka ftc
captkirk said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Called a time out in the hammer fight. He had two left
This FBI hack was about as skilled at kidnapping as his friends were at the Capitol in January 2021.

I would fire Christopher Wray over this. If the FBI is going to fake crimes, they need to do a better job.
Glenlivet
AG
Maybe in San Fran getting hit with a hammer means something different...
WestAustinAg
AG
Depape sounds like he had a psychotic episode. High as a kite.
WestAustinAg
AG
How is Mr Pelosi. He was hit in the head with a hammer. Is he in bad shape?
J. Walter Weatherman
fka ftc said:

Link?

Quote:

Link?
dreyOO
Is there no camera worn by these cops? Should be easy to pull those
aezmvp
Look it is not strange for people to ask questions about this.
How did a mentally unstable guy get into the speakers' house with a family member in residence?
Why did SFPD have to respond through the front door?
Many elements of the story are VERY odd. The guy has apparently spent time in a guy nudist commune. Lived in a house with an LBGT and BLM flag/signs. But now he is suddenly a very anti Democratic fascist trying to hunt down Nancy?
It has long been rumored that Paul has had guy affairs. There is the mystery person from the crash and other incidents. If this guy carried zip ties inside how did Pelosi get to the phone in the bathroom? Why does the glass appear to be mainly broken from the inside?

It's early but asking questions about a seriously weird incident that should never have happened under normal circumstances is justified. A crazy person shouldn't get into the properties of anyone in the line of succession. If they can then someone with actual skills and planning could do far worse.
fka ftc
J. Walter Weatherman said:

fka ftc said:

Link?

Quote:

Link?
Well, we do not have them several days after the "crime". Are they at the Fotomat getting developed?

There is NO PLAUSIBLE EXCUSE for us to not have copious amounts of corroborating video at this point.

The crimes have been charged and the subject is in custody.

For what purpose is this information being withheld?

I thought libs were all about transparency.
J. Walter Weatherman
fka ftc said:

fka ftc said:

Link?

Quote:

Link?
Well, we do not have them several days after the "crime". Are they at the Fotomat getting developed?

There is NO PLAUSIBLE EXCUSE for us to not have copious amounts of corroborating video at this point.

The investigation is less than a week old. There's no reason for them to release anything and they're likely holding it until the trial or at least closer to it. But thanks for admitting you were just making those two points up.
fka ftc

fka ftc said:

fka ftc said:

Link?

Quote:

Link?

The investigation is less than a week old. There's no reason for them to release anything and they're likely holding it until the trial or at least closer to it. But thanks for admitting you were just making those two points up.
Its a super HIGH PROFILE story circulating the globe with conflicting facts and admitted misinformation but they need time to convert them from DVD to Laserdisc,

And who says I made it up? Have you confirmed the cameras were on and the recordings exist? Where is your link little fella?

You are the proverbial ostrich sticking its head in the sand not seeing the oddities over the past few days.

Strong, coordinated push to blame this on MAGA, well not really MAGA since his ex-wife said he loved Obama. Nope now its political rhetoric, also now blamed on MAGA, in an effort that completely ignores not just Summer of 2020 but just a few months ago with the SCOTUS leak.

But if Biden and friends are your jam, go for it. Less than a week to go of this nonsense.
VegasAg86
AG
WestAustinAg said:

How is Mr Pelosi. He was hit in the head with a hammer. Is he in bad shape?

I haven't heard much, other than surgery for a fractured skull and trying to recover from it.

My then 82 yo mother fell last summer and hit her head on concrete. No fractured skull, but she ended up with a brain bleed. She spent about 5 days in the SICU (they were short on beds, or would have moved her sooner). She then spent a little more than a week at inpatient PT. She has lots of memory issues early on and had some issues chewing and swallowing. She's fully recovered now.

She no longer takes a baby aspirin every day. She's hit the point where the risks outweigh the benefits.

I would imagine Mr. Pelosi's recovery will be difficult.
BuddysBud
AG
NonReg85 said:

So, BSC lefty nudist who overstayed his visa by a long time attacks the husband of a liberal senator because the democrats lied.

So, so much to unpack here.

I feel bad for Paul. If only this attacker were in Canada where he belonged he probably would have gotten the free inpatient care he needs for the mental illnesses from which he suffers.

If Paul Pelosi were in prison for illegal stock trading and drunk driving, this incident would never have happened.

Democrat policies of ignoring immigration laws and soft on crime ultimately allowed this attack to occur.
zephyr88
AG
Quote:

If Paul Pelosi were in prison for illegal stock trading and drunk driving, this incident would never have happened.

Democrat policies of ignoring immigration laws and soft on crime ultimately allowed this attack to occur.
Bingo
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Rehashing of not completely new Jan 6 discussion
J. Walter Weatherman
fka ftc said:

fka ftc said:

fka ftc said:

Link?

Quote:

Link?

Quote:

Its a super HIGH PROFILE story circulating the globe with conflicting facts and admitted misinformation but they need time to convert them from DVD to Laserdisc,

The people investigating the case couldn't care less about whatever bizarre conspiracy theories that far right idiots attach to the case. The videos will come out at trial if they are important to the case.

Quote:

And who says I made it up? Have you confirmed the cameras were on and the recordings exist? Where is your link little fella?

You were the one that implied they were turned off or deleted by someone. Usually the person making the accusation is the one who should provide the evidence.
Quote:

You are the proverbial ostrich sticking its head in the sand not seeing the oddities over the past few days.

Strong, coordinated push to blame this on MAGA, well not really MAGA since his ex-wife said he loved Obama. Nope now its political rhetoric, also now blamed on MAGA, in an effort that completely ignores not just Summer of 2020 but just a few months ago with the SCOTUS leak.

But if Biden and friends are your jam, go for it. Less than a week to go of this nonsense.

I've already said that I think it's just one crazy person and had nothing to do with maga or whatever else the left says. Sometimes crazy people do crazy things.
Prosperdick
AG
So to get this thread back on track is the official position that Pelosi and DePape were the only two alone in the Pelosi fortified mansion, which NORMALLY (as far as I know) has around the clock security?

The next obvious question is how often does Paul send all the security/staff home? I can't believe that would be a regular occurrence? I mean, there's all those nutcase right-wingers out there trying to re-enact the ARMED INSURGENCE (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Seriously though, I can't imagine Paul sends everyone home that often unless he wants absolute privacy. Man, that DePape sure was lucky he picked a time to make the 3 hour journey to their home with his hammer.
BuddysBud
AG
damiond said:

text wall of fbi interview with attacker
DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the "truth," he would let her go, and if she "lied," he was going to break "her kneecaps." DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not have told the "truth." In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he viewed Nancy as the "leader of the pack" of lies told by the Democratic Party. DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy's kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress there were consequences to actions. DEPAPE also explained generally that he wanted to use Nancy to lure another individual to DEPAPE. b. DEPAPE stated that he broke into the house through a glass door, which was a difficult task that required the use of a hammer. DEPAPE stated that Pelosi was in bed and appeared surprised by DEPAPE. DEPAPE told Pelosi to wake up. DEPAPE told Pelosi that he was looking for Nancy. Pelosi responded that she was not present. Pelosi asked how they could resolve the situation, and what DEPAPE wanted to do. DEPAPE stated he wanted to tie Pelosi up so that DEPAPE could go to sleep as he was tired from having had to carry a backpack to the Pelosi residence. Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together they went back into the bedroom. c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi's actions compelled him to respond. d. DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after Pelosi's call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview. e. DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE's hammer, which was in DEPAPE's hand. At this point in the interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he would go "through" Pelosi. f. DEPAPE stated that he pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and swung the hammer towards Pelosi. DEPAPE explained that Pelosi's actions resulted in Pelosi "taking the punishment instead."

When public schools spend their valuable resources on bogus CRT, fake history, and grooming children at the expense of ignoring the basics of the three R's, then FBI agents become incapable of writing believable fiction.
unmade bed
Prosperdick said:

So to get this thread back on track is the official position that Pelosi and DePape were the only two alone in the Pelosi fortified mansion, which NORMALLY (as far as I know) has around the clock security?

The next obvious question is how often does Paul send all the security/staff home? I can't believe that would be a regular occurrence? I mean, there's all those nutcase right-wingers out there trying to re-enact the ARMED INSURGENCE (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Seriously though, I can't imagine Paul sends everyone home that often unless he wants absolute privacy. Man, that DePape sure was lucky he picked a time to make the 3 hour journey to their home with his hammer.

Why do you assume the home is Fort Knox? Someone was able to tag it with graffiti not long ago so it's obviously not being heavily guarded around the clock like you seem to think.
BuddysBud
AG
unmade bed said:

Prosperdick said:

Why do you assume the home is Fort Knox? Someone was able to tag it with graffiti not long ago so it's obviously not being heavily guarded around the clock like you seem to think.

Your argument defeats itself.
If someone could easily tag the house with graffiti a few months ago, one would think that the home owners or the government would have increased security around the house.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.