They've done it. They have decolonized some land for themselves.

35,150 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yesterday
93MarineHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Black Hammer has liberated 200 ACRES of land in so-called "Colorado, USA",
Whose land did they liberate (appropriate)? I'm sure May - September will be ok. Can't wait to hear from this bunch come December.
AgBQ-00
AG
Some folks have to learn the hard way. It is a shame that the education system is so piss poor they think this is a good idea. educators should be held liable for pushing marxist utopian ideals.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
"Rich soil" at 10k feet on the side of a mountain?

Good luck.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
YouBet
AG
Going to be funny when dysentery runs rampant through Hammer City hammering their intestines and several of them die. Do they have anyone that has any kind of outdoor or survival skills besides avoiding moving traffic?
Bird Poo
AG
I can't wait for the sequel.

titan
S
HTownAg98 said:

Cassius said:

Who actually owns that land... federal, state or private? Would be interesting to know.

Looks like they bought it, which is just funny to think about a group trying to "decolonize their lands." 200 acres at elevation with no utilities, soil so poor it won't grow ****, hard to get to, with rough terrain can be pretty cheap.
If they bought it, then they are doing it legitimately. No harm in trying if they insist, actually wish them luck if they bought it. Experiments can be useful for those bold enough to give them a trial. Its an aspect of the 10th A view, which very much support. Same reason really dislike the idea of a global government.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
HelloUncleNateFitch
A bunch of nerdy looking black dudes bought land in Colorado?

Martin Q. Blank
This will go about as well as the Antifa garden...except they actually had good soil.

hph6203
AG
HTownAg98 said:

"Lush"

Waiting to see what happens when they try to irrigate without a permit. Or dispose waste without a permit. Or divert water for drinking without a permit...
Sovereign Citizens don't have to abide by the oppressive laws the white man put in place to keep the black woman down.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
The Feds are probably salivating over the opportunity to convince a few of these fine cultists into blowing some $#!+ up.

Also don't miss out on the greatest Kool-Aid party at the end!
CSTXAg92
AG
What's the over/under on how long before we hear they are petitioning the U.S. officials/government for financial assistance to build their 'independent' colony? 1 year? 2 years?
Cassius
HTownAg98 said:

Cassius said:

Who actually owns that land... federal, state or private? Would be interesting to know.

Looks like they bought it, which is just funny to think about a group trying to "decolonize their lands." 200 acres at elevation with no utilities, soil so poor it won't grow ****, hard to get to, with rough terrain can be pretty cheap.

Yeah, but maybe they can grow some weed and sell it for income. Doesn't look like you could grow veggie garden in that area, but maybe some weed. Maybe some bahiagrass for livestock. Goats?

Says they also have a lake and 3 'rivers", so I suppose they can catch some fish.
rgag12
AG
This reminds me of when I was 10 and my friends and I decided we owned the creek/green belt in our neighborhood.

They seem to have thought this out as much as we did as 10 yr olds.
C@LAg
I read Lord of the Flies when I was a teen.

I know how this will turn out.
torrid
AG
Rydyn said:

I hope they realize that not many crops will grow well at that altitude.

Rhubarb stew, anyone?

Probably as fruitful as the community garden at the Seattle CHAZ.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG

when they fail (which they will) it will be blamed on the white man. also does this mean me and and a bunch of my friends can go and wage war and conquer them? looks like some decent hunting land
combat wombat™
AG
STUPID IS A STUPID DOES.
CanyonAg77
AG
Here's a pro tip for them, from someone who has spent half a century growing things for profit.

If there's nothing growing there now, there's a reason for that. Probably several reasons. All the rhetoric in the world won't make things grow there.
BadMoonRisin
AG
So they are building a homeless camp on a mountain?

Good luck.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
AgBQ-00
AG
C@LAg said:

I read Lord of the Flies when I was a teen.

I know how this will turn out.
I"VE GOT THE CONCH!!
Central Committee
AG
They will need to import some of that dastardly CO2.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
Showertime at the Bidens

I have a relative that works for the Park Service. He said these shanty camps pop up all over the place in the mountains. And then it takes a dump truck to haul all their trash out.
wyoag93
AG
Man, those are some very stupid people. Just more evidence of our failed education system.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
wyoag93 said:

Man, those are some very stupid people. Just more evidence of our failed education system.
There's no helping a mind like that.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Viper16
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Cassius said:

99% chance it's BLM* land that's being taken over by BLM**

* Bureau of Land Management

** Black Lunatic Marxists

Nicely done!!
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
C@LAg
if they are in any way in a watershed, I can see it being polluted downstream, as well.
C@LAg
I also look forward to the Feds treating them the same as they did those ranchers.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Someone within their ranks knows that this isn't going to work. But, they also know that it doesn't have to. Patreon, gofundme, and political based donations from update videos are going to be their way to monetize this.

javajaws
AG
Is it just me or does not everybody in Black Hammer appear to actually be...black?
Showertime at the Bidens
AgBQ-00 said:

Some folks have to learn the hard way. It is a shame that the education system is so piss poor they think this is a good idea. educators should be held liable for pushing marxist utopian ideals.

It actually may be a really good education. If they bought the land more power to them. It reminds me of the documentaries about the communes back in the sixties. They eventually realized that free-love went against human nature. And separation of the sexes actually increased.

I think this is just a symptom when people come really disconnected from nature in the land.
Philip J Fry
AG
Pro Cannibalism is about to be on the progressive platform.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Black Hammer members have taken part in rallies and protests across the country, but the scant media reports on their activities don't mention the racism and the apparently pathological fixation on Jews. Instead, they praise the "activist group" for holding vigils for coronavirus victims and handing out masks, food and clothing to their fellow people of color.

But while they've been pushing Farrakhan-style racism on Twitter and getting stuck into charity work on the streets, Black Hammer's members have been stockpiling cash. A GoFundMe campaign organized by the group has pulled in nearly $65,000 since last July. The group wants $500,000 to build a city of their own, with free healthcare, free rent, and no cops. White people and Jews are presumably not welcome.

On Monday, the group announced that it had "successfully liberated 200 Acres of Land to build our City," adding that their real-life Wakanda would be "FOR COLONIZED PEOPLE ONLY." Presumably, "liberated" in this instance means "bought."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/usa/522879-black-hammer-colorado-mountains/amp/
CanyonAg77
AG
They were going to build in Florida, but they decided coronavirus was too bad there.

The funny thing is that they think they can build a town anywhere without police and without disease.

https://blackhammer.org/2020/10/06/why-is-hammer-city-being-built-in-florida/
pdc093
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, and taxpayers have to pay for getting medical rescue to such a remote place.
Idiots.
Geralt of Rivia
S

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.