They've done it. They have decolonized some land for themselves.

35,194 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yesterday
i is smart
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How much would y'all pay me to go undercover and document everything that happens in Loserville?
***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
GAC06
AG
If they were smart it would be a reality tv show, Tiger King style. Let them think it's for social justice propaganda but really it's a comedy.
Tree Hugger
AG
The only problem with this being a (very entertaining) reality TV show is that they would profit from it and seduce others to do the same thinking it was a good idea.
Tanya 93
GAC06 said:

If they were smart it would be a reality tv show, Tiger King style. Let them think it's for social justice propaganda but really it's a comedy.
Think of the arguments that would break out when there is not a enough food or clean laundry or toilets
Ag87H2O
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Here's a pro tip for them, from someone who has spent half a century growing things for profit.

If there's nothing growing there now, there's a reason for that. Probably several reasons. All the rhetoric in the world won't make things grow there.
Yeah, mainly a lack of oxygen. 10,000 feet is getting pretty near the tree line. Perfect for their pea brains though.

Tex117
AG
]
they are going to make it, man!
_mpaul
AG
It's Black Hammer time!
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Dr. Horrible
Anyone that keeps mentioning this being a reality show, go check out the show Utopia from a few years back.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(2014_American_TV_series)
It was every bit as horrible and laughable as anyone here already thinks this would end up. Only disappointing thing is was that it got cancelled before you really started seeing everything completely fall apart.
APHIS AG
chase128 said:

I think their definition of "rich soil" is different from most people's
And the people that flock there have no experience as to what it takes to build anything much less how to grow their food.
Ag97
AG
Good on them. They can basically start in the same place settlers did 500 years ago and build their empire one brick at a time. Start by living in half dugouts, mud huts and tents and work your way up from there.

I fully expect they can develop their own government, industry, self defense, infrastructure etc. They even get the opportunity to expand and try to take over land already inhabited by other peoples, while being vastly outnumbered. I hope they have a technology advantage of some sort. Maybe some special purple power element like in Wakanda?
BBRex
AG
This picture can be used as the cover of their first album:

Burdizzo
AG
Water problem: solved

https://blackhammer.org/2021/05/06/two-indigenous-water-filtration-methods-prove-race-science-dead-wrong/

(Can we get a raised fist emoticon?)
Burdizzo
AG
New phone: ddp
gbaby23
AG
We can't let them do this! Then they will prove the white man is the reason there is no Wakanda!
UTExan
Burdizzo said:

https://blackhammer.org/2021/05/06/two-indigenous-water-filtration-methods-prove-race-science-dead-wrong/

That's 10 seconds I will never get back.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Motot
AG
When will the land be returned to the Utes or Apaches?
Tramp96
Tex117 said:

]
they are going to make it, man!
Exactly what I thought of when I saw this story!
Tramp96
sbtxag13 said:

When will the land be returned to the Utes or Apaches?

chase128
AG
Burdizzo said:

Copper pots and water lillies! That's the ticket!

That's gonna really help them 10,000ft up
HowdyTAMU
AG
chase128 said:

Burdizzo said:

From that article -- If you are interested in liberating the water with us, and are interested in building with our Science and Technology Committee....

Can't wait to see which F16 regulars join that Committee. Of course, they might get a better response from F84.
Garrelli 5000
AG
BBRex said:

This picture can be used as the cover of their first album:

The Village of Idiots People!

These are the type to walk into the woods and get eaten by a deer.
Take the trash out staff.
Matt_ag98
Makes me wonder how CHAZ is doing over there near Portland?
YouBet
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

chase128 said:

Burdizzo said:

From that article -- If you are interested in liberating the water with us, and are interested in building with our Science and Technology Committee....

Can't wait to see which F16 regulars join that Committee. Of course, they might get a better response from F84.

That's a funny article. I especially liked their new name for our country: the United Snakkkes.

I'm guessing their Science and Technology team will set up a tech tree that they can work through in order to evolve quickly. Sounds like they may be currently in the Bronze Age so as they level up over the next few days they should be in the Iron Age by the end of the weekend.
black_ice
OKCAg2002 said:

Looks like a cult. How many wives will the president of "Black Hammer" have?

Prob mostly white women.
agent-maroon
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

This is the same group FYI.

Will this be their Gotham?
WTH is this?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
doubledog
chase128 said:

Burdizzo said:

Yea first it is cuprite (Cu+1, not copper Cu+0) that is a radical initiator.
2nd Water lillies work only when they are not frozen, so three months out of the year at 10,000 feet.
umadbro44
AG
This may be over by the end of the weekend when they realize the nearest McD's is 100 miles away.

zephyr88
AG
So BH is a gay commune in the mountains?
Catag94
AG
Didn't read the whole three but I noticed they remarked they had a lake and 3 rivers flowing. That's interesting...."Rivers" at 10,000 ft! I wonder if they actually own any water rights or just the surface. If not, they will be in court one day for taking water from those "Rivers".

No white people huh? I wonder if they'd be open to the idea of slavery to help cultivate that "Lush" land of the slaves were white?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Matt_ag98 said:

They're gassing up the John Deere as we speak to begin the harvest.

?itok=OdqCf8fq

IndividualFreedom
This is TV Gold!!! Put some camera crews in there....

Edit to add: BET could find relevancy vs. playing reruns of The Parkers all day.
Aggie521
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Matt_ag98 said:

?itok=OdqCf8fq

Almost there!
YouBet
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Matt_ag98 said:

?itok=OdqCf8fq

If you zoom in on the person sitting in that blue tent:

Nasreddin
Why so much resistance to this? Let them do what they want, it's not hurting any of us.
Muy
AG
They are gonna need a **** ton of charity to support their "freedom".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.