They've done it. They have decolonized some land for themselves.

35,163 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yesterday
peacedude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
La'Donna, party of X:

Mr. Lahey
AG
Are those mud huts
Txgunrnnr
AG

I present you their new National Anthem!
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
Rex Racer
AG
No way they bought the water rights with that land for $65,000. So they can't legally divert any of the water from the rivers or streams.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Can't wait until they find out it hard freezes and snows the whole winter there in the Fertile Crescent!
titan
S
Dos Tasadores De TAMU said:

Black Hammer members have taken part in rallies and protests across the country, but the scant media reports on their activities don't mention the racism and the apparently pathological fixation on Jews. Instead, they praise the "activist group" for holding vigils for coronavirus victims and handing out masks, food and clothing to their fellow people of color.

But while they've been pushing Farrakhan-style racism on Twitter and getting stuck into charity work on the streets, Black Hammer's members have been stockpiling cash. A GoFundMe campaign organized by the group has pulled in nearly $65,000 since last July. The group wants $500,000 to build a city of their own, with free healthcare, free rent, and no cops. White people and Jews are presumably not welcome.

On Monday, the group announced that it had "successfully liberated 200 Acres of Land to build our City," adding that their real-life Wakanda would be "FOR COLONIZED PEOPLE ONLY." Presumably, "liberated" in this instance means "bought."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/usa/522879-black-hammer-colorado-mountains/amp/
Since they bought the land, let them try. If they can make a Wakanda do it.

Increasingly of the view there should be a conservative Wakanda as well.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
C@LAg
HTownAg98 said:

Waiting to see what happens when they try to irrigate without a permit. Or dispose waste without a permit. Or divert water for drinking without a permit...
or when the first black bear shows up.
HelloUncleNateFitch
C@LAg said:

HTownAg98 said:

Waiting to see what happens when they try to irrigate without a permit. Or dispose waste without a permit. Or divert water for drinking without a permit...

You must mean colonized bear. Racist.
pdc093
chimpanzee
Rich soil, lush and fertile. At 10,000'. Hope you enjoy eating scrubby pine trees.

These guys are the worst land speculators since the Allen brothers sold Houston as a city on a bluff overlooking a river navigable from blue water.
wbt5845
AG
Rex Racer said:

No way they bought the water rights with that land for $65,000. So they can't legally divert any of the water from the rivers or streams.

Not can you harvest the rain water since the runoff rights are already sold as well.

This will not end well.
Cassius
Dos Tasadores De TAMU said:

Black Hammer members have taken part in rallies and protests across the country, but the scant media reports on their activities don't mention the racism and the apparently pathological fixation on Jews. Instead, they praise the "activist group" for holding vigils for coronavirus victims and handing out masks, food and clothing to their fellow people of color.

But while they've been pushing Farrakhan-style racism on Twitter and getting stuck into charity work on the streets, Black Hammer's members have been stockpiling cash. A GoFundMe campaign organized by the group has pulled in nearly $65,000 since last July. The group wants $500,000 to build a city of their own, with free healthcare, free rent, and no cops. White people and Jews are presumably not welcome.

On Monday, the group announced that it had "successfully liberated 200 Acres of Land to build our City," adding that their real-life Wakanda would be "FOR COLONIZED PEOPLE ONLY." Presumably, "liberated" in this instance means "bought."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/usa/522879-black-hammer-colorado-mountains/amp/

Here's an idea... take the money and move to South Africa. It's their nirvana.
aggiehawg
AG
10,000 feet? I lived at around 7,000 feet and we averaged over 12 feet of snow a year with snowfalls occurring as late as Memorial Day. Also bicycled down Mt. Haleakala on Maui. At 10,000 feet, when the wind blows it is very cold even if you are in Hawaii.
ironmanag
AG
So they are colonizing?

Do they know they can't just drink the water?

Satellite of Love
HTownAg98 said:

"Lush"

Yea they are going to get pounded in Colorado if they try to divert any of that water.
CanyonAg77
AG
chimpanzee said:

Rich soil, lush and fertile. At 10,000'. Hope you enjoy eating scrubby pine trees.

These guys are the worst land speculators since the Allen brothers sold Houston as a city on a bluff overlooking a river navigable from blue water.

Rich soil, growing salt cedar and other brush. Hardly a blade of grass in sight.

Lush soil, if you discount the huge gully, 50% slope, and the 99% rock content

marcel ledbetter
None of the photos in that tweet are anywhere near 10k' in elevation, especially in Colorado. Some of those photos look like the west side of the Rockies. Most of that is juniper/sage scrub land suitable for grazing if you have a few thousand acres of it. At ten thousand feet in Colorado there should still be snow on the ground.
HelloUncleNateFitch
marcel ledbetter said:

None of the photos in that tweet are anywhere near 10k' in elevation, especially in Colorado. Some of those photos look like the west side of the Rockies. Most of that is juniper/sage scrub land suitable for grazing if you have a few thousand acres of it. At ten thousand feet in Colorado there should still be snow on the ground.

Canyon99
How long until the leader is sleeping with 20 women (some of them underage), someone is murdered/abused, and the FBI is called in to clean up the mess?
ironmanag
AG
Honestly it looks like a bunch of brainwashed indoctrinated kids that have no idea what they are getting into.
itsyourboypookie
No womenz. Procreating won't be a part of the plan
Squadron7
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

C@LAg said:

HTownAg98 said:

You must mean colonized bear. Racist.

Bear of Color.
titan
S
ironmanag said:

Honestly it looks like a bunch of brainwashed indoctrinated kids that have no idea what they are getting into.
Correct. It has elements of the 60's communes delusions. No reason for ill will.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TAMUallen
AG
They need more money for their mud huts. 5k a piece... I think these racist commies are clueless and aren't even very good with producing funds
C@LAg
marcel ledbetter said:

you mean the oppressive white snow, keeping the black ice down?
ironmanag
AG
titan said:

ironmanag said:

Correct. It has elements of the 60's communes delusions. No reason for ill will.
Except the fact that they openly claim to hate me because of the color of my skin. Maybe this will be a learning experience for them and they will appreciate what they have in this country.
Squadron7
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

chimpanzee said:

Rich soil, growing salt cedar and other brush. Hardly a blade of grass in sight.

Lush soil, if you discount the huge gully, 50% slope, and the 99% rock content

I'll donate food for the dog because none of this is its fault.
whytho987654
Is this not an act of treason????????
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I'll donate food for the dog because none of this is its fault.
How dare they colonize and enslave another species.
titan
S
ironmanag said:

titan said:

ironmanag said:

Except the fact that they openly claim to hate me because of the color of my skin. Maybe this will be a learning experience for them and they will appreciate what they have in this country.
True, but they are mostly youth and the ones really loathe is the educators and reporters that put those notions into their heads. Like the A&M thread is exploring.
FrioAg 00:
SidsBurnerAccount
It looks literally like the land and layout of the city in Planet of the Apes. This must be some kind of hoax.
CanyonAg77
AG
whytho987654 said:

Is this not an act of treason????????
Idiocy.
Delusion.
Racism.

Yes, technically treason, as they are declaring themselves independent. I hope the local utilities and businesses recognize said independence and refuse to provide goods and services. I hope the local authorities have the cojones to enforce the environmental and water rights laws they would instantly enforce on a normal development.
Sims
AG
ironmanag said:

titan said:

ironmanag said:

That is definitely one of the most productive ways forward. I think people, en masse, have pretty much forgotten or willfully ignore how prosperous the US has become - in just about every measure, for every demographic.

Struggle, hardship and victimization sells in media.

If young adults/kids can learn how hard life really can be on their own, good for them. Even better if they bought the land...I have no idea what liberated land means.
captkirk
AG
How did the white dude sneak in?
AGHouston11
AG
They will have plenty of support and supplies brought in. Just like the reality shows. You just will not see it.

Otherwise we all know how this ends in real life.

The early frontier settlers ended up eating each other after getting stuck in the mountains of Colorado. Real life and nature is not forgiving when ill prepared.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.