They've done it. They have decolonized some land for themselves.

34,886 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yesterday
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
justcallmeharry said:

Wondering how many sacks have been filled with earth to date...

Probably zero. Race baiters hate physical labor.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
β€œ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Catag94
AG
TexAgs91 said:

HTownAg98 said:

"Lush"

Waiting to see what happens when they try to irrigate without a permit. Or dispose waste without a permit. Or divert water for drinking without a permit...

Nothing. They're in the protected class.

Wrong. People own water rights in Colorado. If they don't own any, they are not collecting runoff without a lawsuit coming their way. Probably something they never even considered.
pdc093
exp said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Wow, they probably spent half of their $60k raised so far on that pristine wood board there.

I don't work in construction but I'm really impressed by what I'm seeing here.

They have a 'balance beam' for a BRIDGE?!?

exp
AG
And they felt so proud about it that it was worth broadcasting to the world. Incredible.
CanyonAg77
AG
Bump to find out if Hammer City is prepared for winter.
flakrat
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I think they probably need a billboard that says, "IF YOU LIVED HERE, YOU'D BE DEAD BY NOW!"
chimpanzee
This is where the Apaches would chase their enemies off to so that they'd die a slow death of exposure, right?
txags92
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

The answer is no. They never even owned the property in the first place. I am sure you will all be shocked to find out their settlement failed before it got started...

Black separatist group's Colorado utopian dream died after armed standoff (coloradosun.com)
YouBet
AG
txags92 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

The answer is no. They never even owned the property in the first place. I am sure you will all be shocked to find out their settlement failed before it got started...

Black separatist group's Colorado utopian dream died after armed standoff (coloradosun.com)
Man, this is really surprising. I thought those folks would figure this out.
wbt5845
AG
BuT i WaS tOlD wHiTeY wAs ThE pRoBlEm!
torrid
AG
YouBet said:

txags92 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Man, this is really surprising. I thought those folks would figure this out.
That article is a very good read.
Justin2010
AG
Quote:

The chapter also claimed Romain and Robinette frivolously spent the Hammer City money while rank-and-file members suffered homelessness and abuse.

Communism, ladies and gentlemen.
YouBet
AG
Justin2010 said:

Quote:

The chapter also claimed Romain and Robinette frivolously spent the Hammer City money while rank-and-file members suffered homelessness and abuse.

Every.single.time.

You would think dumbass leftists would figure out at this point that the entire system is a huge grifting operation.
aggiehawg
AG
YouBet said:

Justin2010 said:

Quote:

Every.single.time.

You would think dumbass leftists would figure out at this point that the entire system is a huge grifting operation.
Meh, Israel had the kibbutz farms and still does. They just have the drive and ability to actually farm.

You know, work.
Yesterday
AG
Justin2010 said:

Quote:

This is a sped up version of communism. Convince others to give and in the actual case take. Expect everyone to join in and contribute. Start funneling money to the elite. Watch everything collapse. Blame something no one can prove.

Also read that the man pointed an unloaded shotgun at the black hammers. That's a quick way to lose your life.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.