They've done it. They have decolonized some land for themselves.

35,176 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yesterday
Cassius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

HTownAg98 said:

That looks like a creek bed to me. Flash floods and snow melt. Don't camp there!
That reminds me of an episode of survivor way back when I used to watch it. One of the teams built camp in a creek bed. They woke up to a flood one day that wiped it out!
Tanya 93
I get a vision of the movie Into the Wild but on a larger scale
MouthBQ98
AG
Are the the three "rivers" actually dry washes?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I hope and pray this is real just to see the fallout. Imagine when the collective "volunteers" a couple of the people to dig the community LAH-trine (said in Sgt. Toomey's voice). Not gonna go over well.

Plus the dog has nothing to worry about, he just has to outrun a couple of those idiots since the bears and cougars will pounce on the stragglers. The only lesson being learned here would be survival of the fittest.
foxfire
Wonder if the could name the place after Alfred Packer, a 'revered' Colorado character. Alfred was a noted expert in winter survival techniques that may come in handy for these folk.

CanyonAg77
AG
foxfire said:

Wonder if the could name the place after Alfred Packer, a 'revered' Colorado character. Alfred was a noted expert in winter survival techniques that may come in handy for these folk.

Alferd, he spelled it weird. Name already taken by U CO Boulder

Alleged sentencing of Parker:

Quote:

Stand up yah voracious man-eatin' sonofab***ch and receive yir sintince. When yah came to Hinsdale County, there was siven Dimmycrats. But you, yah et five of 'em, g**dam yah. I sintince yah t' be hanged by th' neck ontil yer dead, dead, dead, as a warnin' ag'in reducin' th' Dimmycratic populayshun of this county. Packer, you Republican cannibal, I would sintince ya ta hell but the statutes forbid it.
Sully Dog
I wonder what $65,000 would get them in Liberia?
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
J.P. 03
AG
DTP02 said:

This smells strongly of a Galt's Gulch (the real life scam in Chile, not the fictional one) situation. Has fraud and failure written all over it.
It's actually a lot closer to the fictional one than they probably realize:

Quote:

Article 1. We believe the Colonized Proletariat should have dictatorship over our lives, labor,
land, and resources. Understanding that capitalism was born from colonialism and is maintained at the
expense of the world's Colonized people through genocide, theft, rape and pillage, Black Hammer believes
firmly that Colonized Poor and Working Class people should have complete dictatorship over our lives,
labor, land, and resources, to produce and reproduce for ourselves. This is the only genuine path to an
international society where no person lives at the expense of another.

Someone should tell them that if any new members want to join, they must swear to the bolded principle above by taking this oath: "I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
aggiehawg
AG
Cassius said:

aggiehawg said:

HTownAg98 said:

That looks like a creek bed to me. Flash floods and snow melt. Don't camp there!
That reminds me of an episode of survivor way back when I used to watch it. One of the teams built camp in a creek bed. They woke up to a flood one day that wiped it out!
I took a geography class at A&M and learned how to spot alluvial fans, dry creek beds, moraines, etc. It wasn't all colored maps and state capitals. Surprisingly hard class.
Little Rock Ag
AG
I love these little experiments, and I actually admire them for trying to live out their fantasy. Reality is the best teacher, and they are about to get schooled.
Little Rock Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Cassius said:

aggiehawg said:

HTownAg98 said:

I took a geography class at A&M and learned how to spot alluvial fans, dry creek beds, moraines, etc. It wasn't all colored maps and state capitals. Surprisingly hard class.

Racist.
aggie93
AG
Athanasius said:

Do Irish count as "colonized peoples"?
In truth, virtually everyone could make the claim and that's what is so funny. The English were colonized by the Normans. Before that, the Anglo Saxons colonized the indigenous Britons when they weren't being colonized by the Danes. Prior to that, the Romans were colonizing the Britons. And on and on and on.

Find me someone who claims they weren't a colonizer and I will show you someone ignorant of history. Oh, and by definition, these folks are just colonizers themselves and they seem to want to be dictatorial and intolerant of anyone that doesn't agree with them which makes them the worst kind.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
UTExan
Somebody gonna tell them the Bantu "colonized" Southern Africa as recently as 200 years ago?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Burdizzo
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

aggiehawg said:

Cassius said:

aggiehawg said:

HTownAg98 said:

Racist.

They kept those maps in the back of the classroom
Little Rock Ag
AG
BCG Disciple
AG
Reminds me of Rajneeshpuram. I'm guessing the will similarly evolve into pursuing terroristic activities and meet the same end.
AgDotCom
Little Rock Ag said:

I love these little experiments, and I actually admire them for trying to live out their fantasy. Reality Failure is the best teacher, and they are about to get schooled.
No to nitpick though, 'cause they're about to experience both.
Slyfox07
AG
Rydyn said:

I hope they realize that not many crops will grow well at that altitude.

Rhubarb stew, anyone?

When their crops don't grow it'll be because of racism
Post removed:
by user
stetson
AG
Why am I reminded of "Wild Wild Country" and the Bagwan?
Texaggie7nine
This is the same group FYI.

Will this be their Gotham?
7nine
The Brazos Kid
Not sure if already mentioned but when winter sets in, they could be looking at a Donner Party situation...
CanyonAg77
AG
White Face.

Racist SOBs
CanyonAg77
AG
The Brazos Kid said:

Not sure if already mentioned but when winter sets in, they could be looking at a Donner Party situation...
Oh, we've covered Donner and Alferd Packer. All we need is a South American soccer team.
BigRobSA
Canyon,

When Pangea finally separated, is this how you went about setting up your villages for hunting/gathering?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
AggieRain
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

WTF??? This thing goes Lord of the Flies in less than a week...
GAC06
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

They look like they'd get their asses beat by the cast of west side story
AgBQ-00
AG
BigRobSA said:

Canyon,

When Pangea finally separated, is this how you went about setting up your villages for hunting/gathering?
Shots fired!!!
CanyonAg77
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

BigRobSA said:

Canyon,

Shots fired!!!
BigRob and I are friends. If I don't reply, it's usually because I can't come up with a response that's sarcastic enough to post.
AGinHI
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

I don't know what this promising group of young people is capable of producing

but their entertainment is pretty ****ty.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
BigRobSA
AgBQ-00 said:

BigRobSA said:

Canyon,

Shots fired!!!
I'm Hispanic, more like "gut shanked".
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Krautag81
Looks like a bunch of rocks and sand. Good luck with that soil.
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

This is the only genuine path to an international society where no person lives at the expense of another.
Isn't this the exact opposite of what they are professing? In full communism you live entirely dependent on everyone else producing for your needs. You aren't allowed to produce for yourself.
YouBet
AG
Speaking of black communist rebels, how is the east Austin liberation going I wonder? They took an entire neighborhood out of America a few months back.
BigRobSA
Not reading all six pages but has anyone noticed that the "Joker" in the video makes Liberace seem like Chuck Norris, by comparison?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.