*** SECRET INVASION *** (Disney+ MCU Series)

23,773 Views | 302 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jokershady
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jokershady said:

last one is this coming Wednesday.
its gonna be lame.

Whos Juan
AG
C@LAg said:

jokershady said:

its gonna be lame.

I'm so ready to be disappointed
C@LAg
Whos Juan said:

C@LAg said:

jokershady said:

its gonna be lame.

I'm so ready to be disappointed
someone online made this comment, did not claim it as a spoiler, did not claim it as anything, but just made the comment like "I bet it is going to be something like this" that I think it might be a spoiler.

so i will put it in spoilers in the offchance that it is a spoiler.

there will be no big battle. just fury trying to reconcile with gravik. yes, a little bit of push and shove after gravik gets the magic potion and uses it to show off all the powers, , but it gets reconciled with relatively no fanfare, so Fury can make right by the Skrulls.

Mathguy64
AG
That would be the lamest most incredibly pathetic ending they could possibly have. Surely they aren't that dumb.
C@LAg
Mathguy64 said:

That would be the lamest most incredibly pathetic ending they could possibly have. Surely they aren't that dumb.
MCU 2019-2023 says hi
Mathguy64
AG
C@LAg said:

Mathguy64 said:

MCU 2019-2023 says hi
That ending would have TLJ and space Leia look like an oscar winning screenplay.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
C@LAg said:

Mathguy64 said:

MCU 20202019-2023 says hi
Endgame came out in 2019, so fixed it for you.
jeffk
AG
Fury works out a deal with Jeff Goldblum and sends all the Skrulls to Sakaar.
rhutton125
AG
And Far From Home!

I'm trying to keep an open mind for this finale but I just can't imagine how it will change my view of the series so far. Right now I'm deciding if it, Eternals or Incredible Hulk is worst in the MCU aside from What If. But maybe we're into What If territory!
jeffk
AG
I liked What If? That Ant-Man episode was crazy dark and interesting.
C@LAg
That CGI was awesome!!!!!!!

For an original Xbox game from back in 2008.

Marvel just needs to end ALL of the Disney+ tv shows.

god awful garbage.

no way in hell this cost $220MM to produce./

someone is embezzling money from Disney.
kerrag06
AG
When people who hate the show stay up late at night and watch the Finale after midnight and then go to a message board to post about- I think Disney is winning that battle. But I have to agree- their shows and even some/multiple of their movies are not trending in the right direction. Even I have to admit that!
C@LAg
kerrag06 said:

When people who hate the show stay up late at night and watch the Finale after midnight and then go to a message board to post about- I think Disney is winning that battle. But I have to agree- their shows and even some/multiple of their movies are not trending in the right direction. Even I have to admit that!

I live on the West Coast, and go to bed around 2am. The show ended 1.5 hours before I went to bed.

What the **** does it matter what time a comment is posted in regards to when a show is aired

what an irrelevant argument.

kerrag06
AG
This is an entertainment board. Not the political board. Wasn't trying to argue. I thought it was funny. Have a good day.
C@LAg
kerrag06 said:

This is an entertainment board. Not the political board. Wasn't trying to argue. I thought it was funny. Have a good day.
and yet the first thing you did was go straight with a dig. only to then follow it up with a direct personal dig.

So very "entertaining".

maybe recalibrate your defintiion of "funny".

at least I was on topic for the thread.
kerrag06
AG
kerrag06
AG
I apologize buddy. End of story. I'm excited to see the Finale. But also appreciate others who don't feel the same as me. Disagreement is what makes entertainment so much fun!
jeffk
AG
Well, that was some bull***** Fight scene was godawful. And there's basically no resolution to the whole two peoples on one planet thing?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Glad I didn't waste my time.
Mathguy64
AG
Fortunately for everyone, the super DNA didn't include Deadpool DNA.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
JD Shellnut
AG
So is umm, Daenerys Targaryen the most power being in the universe now?
MBAR
AG
Man I expected nothing and still wound up disappointed. Holy **** that was awful.
Wrec86 Ag
I honestly was impressed with the production quality. It was movie-level stuff. Some of the acting was pretty good - Jackson/ Cheadle in particular.

The rest of it was very disappointing. Such a promising story that wasn't done justice. It could have been one of the best storylines of the MCU, but this is what we got?
Wrec86 Ag
Also, Olivia Coleman was amazing in this series. Her moving forward with G'iah, one of the most powerful characters we've ever seen, gives me hope that something really good can come of this.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
That episode wrecked what had been a decent series.
aTmLoKi
AG
Secret Invasion describes those who have taken over the last two phases of the MCU and made it poo. That was a turd of a series.
rhutton125
AG
Worst MCU product yet? Maybe. Individual episodes weren't that bad but overall it's the very definition of wasted potential. Doubt we ever see Coleman or Clarke in the MCU again. If they aren't confirmed to be in the Marvels, then they're probably just going to be forgotten.

The only cameo we got in this whole thing was "guy from Black Widow who procures transportation." Jesus.
Bruce Almighty
AG
The last two episodes took the show from pretty good to the worst thing in the entire MCU.
Sea Speed
AG
I had been out of the mcu since end game and I can't believe I popped back in for this turd. That episode was god awful. Was that fight scene a joke? Where tf did 212 million disappear to?
TexasAggie_02
AG
They should've had the president declare war on Skrulls early on and dealt with the public paranoia thru the rest of the season.

Also, we now have a third rate character that has the powers of everyone. What trash.
jokershady
AG
I didn't think it was all that bad….I was hoping it would've ended on a dark tone and with the president basically declaring war on the skrulls I was satisfied with that….

That being said I wish they would've had that happen sooner (or something to that affect) and giving someone essentially EVERY POWER from the MCU is just ridiculous…..

The last thing the MCU needs is another overpowered super hero like captain marvel….except she's MORE powerful than captain marvel….
Sea Speed
AG
jokershady said:

I didn't think it was all that bad….I was hoping it would've ended on a dark tone and with the president basically declaring war on the skrulls I was satisfied with that….

That being said I wish they would've had that happen sooner (or something to that affect) and giving someone essentially EVERY POWER from the MCU is just ridiculous…..

The last thing the MCU needs is another overpowered super hero like captain marvel….except she's MORE powerful than captain marvel….

And of course can handily beat the only other person with all the powers she has who just happens to be a dude 2.5x her size.
Mathguy64
AG
Sea Speed said:

jokershady said:

And of course can handily beat the only other person with all the powers she has who just happens to be a dude 2.5x her size.

Well when you have every super power in the world wrapped up in one package size kind of doesn't matter anymore.

And that's a massive problem. They keep getting supers that are more and more super. They have jumped the shark now with SuperEverythingSkrull
redline248
AG
It was Zod and Superman fight from Man of Steel, just in a more remote location. Gaia wasting him with the plasma blast was pretty savage, but it is a huge mistake to have a character that powerful. I'm just so disappointed in this show. The ending was ultra lame. President says we're gonna kill everyone of you and you get civilians running around murdering people. So f-cking dumb.

But the premise of Gravik was dumb to begin with. We never got a home so I am going to kill all the humans. Like, just stop.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.